• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: IMPORTANT UPDATES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

null55

Smash Master
Cam do we need to bring money on Saturday if we go out to eat?

i mean friday.
i mean... if you want food as opposed to abso****inglutely nothing, then yes i suggest you bring money.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
About what time are you leaving to eat? I don't wanna keep you waiting.

I'm pretty sure 5 was the earliest but I didn't know what the cutoff was.

null55

Smash Master
not really a cutoff... you don't have to be there at five... to be honest i don't know why i typed it that early.

we'll go out when you get here and we play a few matches or so.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well I'm not allowed to be there until 5, so I can just pick you up on the way anyway lol.

This makes things easier. I don't have to kill time nearly as long now.

null55

Smash Master
lol my Jiggs is so legit.

made Mike roll and then punished with a rest. ;)

lol Mike i think your Falcon and my Jiggs went even today... but yeah, just friendlies, so w/e. but still, my Puff bro. ;)

null55

Smash Master
well, now that i think about it, we're gonna dancing with wolves a little later. prob around like late 3, or 4. so yeah, 5 is probably best. in fact, i suggest you arrive at 5 and not later (earlier... maybe. 4:45 at earliest).

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
well, now that i think about it, we're gonna dancing with wolves a little later. prob around like late 3, or 4. so yeah, 5 is probably best. in fact, i suggest you arrive at 5 and not later (earlier... maybe. 4:45 at earliest).
Lol okay whatever.

Lol DUB.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
lol Cam, your jiggly is pretty good, for real. it's not campy, so i didn't really mind playing it. you're gay as **** for posting that picture though. and don't think i'm not gonna **** you tomorrow.... in puff dittos and with my falcon. ;)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ima beat all of you with Pikachu and Mario.

And Fox lul

Btw, 2 days ago marked the 2 year anniversary for me going to NC tournaments. ****
I'm nostalgic like that.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hmm....

SHBAWD, FH fireball autocancels, WD into Bair gives momentum vs people with range(Marth/Sheik) or a good dash(Fox/Marth/falcon).

Nair and Uair are good approaches if you know when to use them. Jabbing after aerials ***** and it should be used around 50% of the time imo. Jab on shield to Dsmash or grab makes things tricky.

While recovering, second jump can be used to either throw fireballs or to DJ cape to stall out the opponent's invincibility.

FH Dair *****.

Grab combos are super important. Getting the grab is kinda tough sometimes though. You have to make sure you have good movement and mixups.

That's the general stuff I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom