• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: IMPORTANT UPDATES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
someone start a new thread now with updates.

Then i'll close this one. it still stays in here

fair enough?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh, did I come off as arrogant or something?

Good.

I ain't never done anything in these forums but post because of the sour attitudes towards me. All I was trying to do was help, but for some DAMNed reason, no one likes me. Basically, I put money on it that no one would post in a topic I create in such a manner. So I don't try.

I was only SUGGESTING, BROTHA-MAN!

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
OMG I really want to make the new thread but Im leaving and wont be able to do so until like 8:30pm when i get back home =(

When I get back though...I'm so on this. I'll even link people's AiB profiles xD

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol wut? i thought locators went to the social room? move it mike g

edit: zio, what else could you be implying by saying that no one else would update it? ***

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
No, locators belong in here but it was moved because to the gents club of the spam. I moved it back here but I want you guys to create a new one with updated guidelines and i'll close this one. Its kinda messy for new players to find what they're looking for here imo.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
edit: zio, what else could you be implying by saying that no one else would update it? ***
I say it based off of experience. I've seen now, like, four versions of this thread. And each time, the first post would only be edited a few times . . .

I'm not saying I'd be any better, though. But if I have control of first post, I can update it when I can. I was only saying that because it really hasn't been done.

But if you want to have control of the next NC Locater thread, go right ahead. :dizzy:

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
IMO, BEHR, Boss hog, ACE, or NC bill should do it.

no hate to the rest of you, of course <3

EDIT: with rules/guidelines too

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Apparently, we're gonna need some time to decide on this.

We should probably agree on who wants to do the next one. Takers? ZIO has shown interest, but I guess he isn't supported enough so that's a no-go for now.

Anyone else stepping up?

Thanks to Mike G for giving us another chance.

Edit: Mike G's choices are all fine with me, save Bill. He isn't on much anymore.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If Djrome is gonna do that, I don't wanna see another copypasta thread.

Did he copypasta? ****!!!!!!!!! COPYPASTA!!!! Well . . . . It's not completely copypasta. :D

Y'all know that post originated with PAC!? How little it has deviated.

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol, why would i not copy the list? did you want to decorate it or reorganize the list in another fashion? I added my map too for better visualization idk what else locator threads need

Zio I said don't make it because you may be responsible and active member of the forums, but you aren't respected. That is a quality that you need and chances are you won't get it. Nobody will take your thread seriously, so why try?

I would do it, but I have active and inactive spurts and I think the job is best suited for somebody else. Maybe Bill, Karn, or PP (even though he has the PR thread already)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well, my idea, had I done it, was make it a locator thread, maybe change the opening, and include links to NC tournaments and other links, such as a link to socialize with NC and other links. That's something I was gonna do, so as to minimize the number of pointless posts in the topic itself.

<_<

. . . but you aren't respected. That is a quality that you need and chances are you won't get it.
I hate my life, as this is the case with every aspect of it.

But I know what you mean and won't argue.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Karn is somewhat lazy, and I don't need to run everything around here(if nothing can be agreed upon and people agree on me, then I'll do it no-problem though).

DJ Rome has taken the liberty of deciding for us and making it himself, apparently. Not really sure what to do in this case.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i mean seriously who here will actually update the thing when it should be updated

pp? sure but he already has prs and stuff
zio? he never comes to tournaments
djrome? he's a jerk
omni? sure why not

i mean he's a cool dude, plays melee and brawl, and cares about the community. just let him handle it

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I have the feeling Omni would not be appreciated for his work on the thread in the same way ZIO wouldn't be.

I am not opposed to either person though.

Edit: LOL Stongers should do it. He's well-loved.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
you're asian and you play shiek in melee...i played you at bills, you beat me, remember at the end when I made you up b on the stage cuz I had the ledge and victory was assured but then i missed my rest like a ***** and lost? :( yeah

lol zio...and you wonder why people don't like you

BEHR

Smash Hero
what the **** is with this dumb drama. lol

NS is full of arguing *****es. lol

Let me get off my Wetback *** and do somework.

Im edit the whole front Page and start from scratch?

Deal?

If you dont like it I dont give a ****.

Mike G.

Done move this ill be editing it all night and starting from Scratch.

DJRome

Smash Hero
alright then lemme be depressed in my room then i didn't realize the swf standards in such a case

o gawd

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I support DJRome's efforts.

Does this mean no one will post in it.

:embarrass

BTW, I'll be going to pound. You wanna meet me and see what a cool person I am, you're more than welcome. I am socially awkward though.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Starting from Scratch.

POST UPDATED INFO.

Ill be updating all night.

So players post your info.

Much love Catfish. <3

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Loooooooooooooooooooooooool this thread is funny......and kinda sad.

Mike G, I think we need you to let us know if BEHR can edit all of this or we still need to make a new thread regardless.

If BEHR stays in control, then all of this nonsense never had to happen. If we get a new thread, then we need to AGREE on someone. Can we please just work on that until we hear from Mike G?

LOL whatever BEHR.

City: Winston-Salem(Shelby as well I guess)

AIM: Dr peepeeF

Edit: nice last line edit BEHR rofl.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I will get GOD status over you ****ers sooner or later.

Just you wait.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yuh Ill keep it lock down.

So post your info srsly tho.

Ima post Rules and ****. (I know Rules in NC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom