• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: IMPORTANT UPDATES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Mario because he has a lot of basic principles that are applied in his gameplay.

Sheik and Jiggz are fairly easy to pick up and learn spacing and tech chasing with as well.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
kind of random: i see theres a lot of us in the chapel hill area but...how many of you actually go to chapel hill? my friend TJ (the guy i was talking about as my rival back at science and math) is looking for more people to play against so he can put up a better fight next time we play, but he's got no opponent johns. he's on SWF as TJInfinat, so if any of you can give him a shout that'd be good.

lord karn

Smash Master
Robert, Cam, THO and I are the only melee players that actually go to Chapel Hill I think. DJ, Audi and Crystalnite are just a short bus ride away.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
cool, thats pretty close to what i thought. he definitely has it easier than me...i've got malk who doesn't really like to play anymore and BEHR who's a bus ride + a 20 minute walk away...

can't wait till next semester...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
One more time so that the people who were out tourneying can see it.....

should I enter Brawl at Pound 4 or not? I'm already registered for Melee, but I dunno if I should add Brawl or not.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
Wow. I actually found it. . . *smirk*

Anyways, I'm T. J. apparently Bl@ckChris still thinks of me as a rival. . . . . *smirk*
I live across the hall from Cam, at Chapel Hill and I play DK/Peach *I'll play any character if you ask, though.*

AIM: TJInfinat
. . just search TJInfinat on anything, you'll prolly find me.

lord karn

Smash Master
One more time so that the people who were out tourneying can see it.....

should I enter Brawl at Pound 4 or not? I'm already registered for Melee, but I dunno if I should add Brawl or not.
Eh, I'd rather see you do really well in Melee and not worry about brawl. I'm probably not going to enter anything, I just want to go to chill.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well, it's shaping up like there no convincing "enter Brawl" arguments(of those who are vocal), so I guess I'll just finish registering.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
@ drpeepee-melee is on sat and sun...brawl on monday...

so if you entered both you could put total focus in melee and then play brawl on monday with as much effort as you like...

melee crews are scheduled for monday...but you could make time for those...

it seems like signing up for brawl wouldnt effect you melee placing at all...

everyone wants to see you wreck the melee tourney...but representing nc's brawl scene would be nice too

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
melee singles starts at 3 pm sat...
goes until 12 midnight
begins sunday at 10 am
goes until completed...
brawl singles starts at 7pm sunday...

i dont think they should interfere but they always could...

DJRome

Smash Hero
well, i'd like to have people who are active tell me themselves as more of a living map rather than a list of people who have posted before. like phamnomenal is in durham, but he rarely plays so if people try to contact him, they'd waste time.

and where are you plur?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
:laugh:

ace put bill on #1 on bro rankings for going an hour and a half out of the way to drive me to a south carolina tourney after working 15 hours the day before and driving me home after the tourney

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
:laugh:

ace put bill on #1 on bro rankings for going an hour and a half out of the way to drive me to a south carolina tourney after working 15 hours the day before and driving me home after the tourney
I publicly posted why I put Bill at #1 lol, check the bro rankings thread

stingers

Smash Obsessed
bill is at a quite respectable but not fully accurate #3 spot

YES I'm biased

and YES, I do respect the decisions of those of you who were at Octoberfest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom