• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: IMPORTANT UPDATES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
idk

from what i know

chudat never even posted on the boards about the phone call

sounds like a pretty inneffective troll

worthy of #1 bro spot? man i just dont know

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
sounds like a pretty inneffective troll

worthy of #1 bro spot? man i just dont know
It wasn't a troll, it was basically me telling him F U lol

and dude I drove 4 hours to that tourney when I should be saving all my money and picked up 2 people on the way, bro ****. plus every other panelist had me at the top of the list lol that's the only reason I put myself as 1

Edit: looking back, I was acting like a complete idiot towards the end of that night lol, I don't deny it one bit... but I still don't regret anything. That shiz was hilarious for all of us. I might have been a drunken lunatic on the phone but it really isn't anything serious lol

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I hope this argument over top 10 spots in the bro rankings isn't serious.

null55

Smash Master
kind of random: i see theres a lot of us in the chapel hill area but...how many of you actually go to chapel hill? my friend TJ (the guy i was talking about as my rival back at science and math) is looking for more people to play against so he can put up a better fight next time we play, but he's got no opponent johns. he's on SWF as TJInfinat, so if any of you can give him a shout that'd be good.
lol wtf? no opponent johns? is this some kind of joke? TJ is my suitemate... i play him all the time, not much lately though. weird ****... does he think a good opponent for him is someone who doesn't three or four stock his mains? lol, him playing Karn definitely wouldn't be any prettier. he never really asks me for advice or anything either... maybe he doesn't know he needs to get ***** first before improving :confused:.

TJ where the you at son.

null55

Smash Master
lol then why aren't you my suitmate? i doubt i'd be ****** you much if we kept at it like that. that's my favorite attitude.

TJ is the ****, but he thinks he knows more about smash than he actually does. he lacks humility. i certainly see potential though. whatever that means coming from me lol. he also needs to stick with a character...

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah thats a problem we both had (mains). we usually played matches of 5 or so, never using the same character twice. so we basically each had 5-7 characters we played equally. the decision for me to main ganon overall was easy for me, but he had/has more equal characters than i did.

yeah, he didn't play the tall asian that taught me what i know nearly as much as i did. I think getting ***** that much initially taught me how much i didn't know and how much i thought i'd never know (except thanks to you guys, i'm learning it now). guess that willingness to get ***** to get better is one of the differences between us. but then again, it never stopped him from facing me daily...

null55

Smash Master
yeah, you mean Robert. i gotta get that guy down to south campus and play him. anyway, it's interesting that you say that because TJ has recently decided to play Sam and Jason far more often (i assume you know what asians i'm referring to)... who are not as good as he is, rather than getting ***** by me.

lol wtf... liking winning more than losing? what is he, sane?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
kevin, i have a question. could falco tech chase jiggz with dthrows? haven't played as or against either character in a while but isn't jiggs' tech roll like, really bad?
Jiggz either pops up or techs(usually rolls).

Me vs Hbox match 2 at to5 shows me using Dthrows and Dairs to combo and stuff.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
ooohhh I was wondering why you asked me that lol.

I find Jiggz hard to grab, but I make the most of it usually. Floaty character bleh.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
ah, sam and jason, yeah, i'd say sam is worse, and jason was sort of even with us, he had generally better techskill as far as shffling and waveshining go but definitely not on the new bar we've set (like you, per say).

I'm disappointed in him if thats the case. hopefully he'll come to the biweekly of the 7th and i'll show him exactly why he needs to play you if he wants to compete anymore.

And yeah, i'm workin on getting robert to more stuff too. I wanna team with him

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
on the one day i can't...i got a class 6-8:50. wish i could man

edit: if you wanna play after that class i'm open though, and it usually doesn't go full length

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I played like complete badness at Billtoberfest.

Trufax, but I'd been drinking for 4 hours before it started.

Just the same, no Juans.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Nah **** it wanna try tomorrow?

I think I have early release I dont know tho.

DJRome

Smash Hero
friendlies happening @ duke @ 5 tuesday.

and behr, put the thing i linked you in your profile in the op if you would

null55

Smash Master
ah, sam and jason, yeah, i'd say sam is worse, and jason was sort of even with us, he had generally better techskill as far as shffling and waveshining go but definitely not on the new bar we've set (like you, per say).

I'm disappointed in him if thats the case. hopefully he'll come to the biweekly of the 7th and i'll show him exactly why he needs to play you if he wants to compete anymore.

And yeah, i'm workin on getting robert to more stuff too. I wanna team with him
yeah, they kinda just wanna **** around with each other. waveshining? his tech skill must have severely plummeted, cause all i see are non-l-cancelled nairs... lol

i probably gave TJ slightly too bad of a rap though. he isn't like cocky or anything. i just feel like he doesn't know that he doesn't know much, lol. which is ok, since he hasn't played a lot of different people. plus, i don't think he'd ever say that he sucks, which is a part of starting competitively. that might be related to him preferring jason and them. "no johns" is important too, yee.

but yeah, i mean i just played him today, and he is getting better at sticking to characters more consistently (i.e. not Mewtwo or that other wack-*** ****). he just needs to stick with Peach. i feel like she fits his play style best, and he just needs to get comfortable with her technically.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
lol then why aren't you my suitmate? i doubt i'd be ****** you much if we kept at it like that. that's my favorite attitude.

TJ is the ****, but he thinks he knows more about smash than he actually does. he lacks humility. i certainly see potential though. whatever that means coming from me lol. he also needs to stick with a character...
. . . . WTF CAM?!?!?!?!
. . . . WTF? You just put me on blast out of nooooowhere.
*Sigh* For one thing, I never professed to know anything of smash. I know why I picked certain characters and I know why I play. Humility? I have it in spades, and then some.

anyways . . . . . If you feel an edge coming off me, it's because I don't like seeing my playing field narrow. I'm gonna fight that til my last breath. . . .
I really can't have you putting me up on this board as a ****, we can't have that.

No more johns from me, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom