• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: IMPORTANT UPDATES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well, it'll be good Cam. I hope you decide to go but I'm sure your broboro bros wouldn't approve haha. I guess I don't need an answer any time soon because I should be fine with carpooling different people regardless.

Edit: Should I register for Brawl at Pound 4? I can't decide. It might just depend on whether Stongers goes or not since I don't want him to be teammate-less. Eh, I don't know.

null55

Smash Master
lol yeah, i don't think my parents want me too either, since i don't usually see them and this is during my fall break. **** them though, dem **** just jockin' on my style. but yeah, idk, we'll see.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It's not just about whether you go or not Stongers, but I just feel like dividing myself at Pound 4 may not allow me to do well in either game or enjoy it as much as I'd like to.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
having met people from florida

nc wins

unless you mean like skill-wise

then florida wins, but pp > all of florida

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
In chillness/bro love/awesome people, NC has it easy.

In skill, FL has it easy.

Hbox>Me>Colbol>Hbox>FL lol

edit: Someone on the EC can probably beat me, like PC or Azen or someone. Oh yeah, Jman. Daww

stingers

Smash Obsessed
FINALLY

thank you

when you play mango in grand finals at rom

he's gonna falco ditto you

you better study that

null55

Smash Master
don't enter Brawl for the very reason you illustrated. are you referring to singles, too? i mean... idk, doubles is probably okay.

please beat Hbox with Falco.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I think you have to get singles or singles and doubles.

I know my Falco ditto. The only thing I need to do is adapt like he will. You can't study that.

I don't think I have enough experience to beat Hbox with Falco. I'm weak.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I haven't seen his Falco since activegamers. If he doesn't have more videos by RoM2 then there's no telling how he will be playing.

For good measure I will probably look at a few things, but I don't expect to get a whole lot out of it. Who knows, it might be the small game-changing advantage I need.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
So, everyone in Alabama says that NC and Florida are tied for best Smash scene.
haha yea we were talking about this. A few others including myself thought Florida had the best, while others said NC had it. Regardless both beat AL's smashscene

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Man . . . I need to reach 2,000 posts by the end of the week just because I wanna do it . . . What should I do? I don't wanna make pointless posts, though. I might get marked for spam or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom