• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: IMPORTANT UPDATES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJRome

Smash Hero
technically the house is the money and the dealer just deals

but short term. . . it's anyone's guess. long term. . . gimme dat **** *****

BEHR

Smash Hero
uhhh I really dont care as long as I get to smoke and listen to Cudi im good.

null55

Smash Master
thank you, Eddie. a sensible human being. (in the eyes of Christian God)

DJ, i sent you ****. Karn is washing his clothes in Raleigh.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
wow, this is still going to be VERY chill. two more people doesn't turn this into anything different other than me being able to deliberately suicide and take Omni's stocks and then betray him when we're teaming. which makes it five times more chill for me.

if you ain't chill dawg, you gotta learn more about life son. take a step oucho comfort zone. (which, f@g, isn't even applicable to the situation since it will be no different. if not more fun.)
It's definitely gonna be different with six people there. No matter what you say, I know it will, lol. I just have a preference of what I want for this, which is selfish, but whatevy, niggy. Whatever you want is what's gonna happen, so if it's six people, I'll probably go, but plz, no more niggies up in that *****.

I just wanna have a good *** time, put a blanket ova mah aaaaeeeehhhh, all that ****.

DJRome

Smash Hero
i would like to share something i noticed

smash is like fighting

fox is the ideal fighter. has speed. has good jabbing, good medium hits, and the ability to knockout. good movement and able to fight defensive as well as offensively

jigglypuff is like the heavy hitter. has a knockout punch and is elusive. hard to combo because of the robust nature of his build. generally not as successful at high levels, but given enough training and enough use of the basics, he has the ability to be more devastating than all the rest. and because of his knockout power, he always instills a sense of fear in the psyche of opponents.

that is all

lord karn

Smash Master
thank you, Eddie. a sensible human being. (in the eyes of Christian God)

DJ, i sent you ****. Karn is washing his clothes in Raleigh.
Yeah, I might be back in CH by 7. Depends on if my dad wants to get dinner with me or something before I go.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
i would like to share something i noticed

smash is like fighting

fox is the ideal fighter. has speed. has good jabbing, good medium hits, and the ability to knockout. good movement and able to fight defensive as well as offensively

jigglypuff is like the heavy hitter. has a knockout punch and is elusive. hard to combo because of the robust nature of his build. generally not as successful at high levels, but given enough training and enough use of the basics, he has the ability to be more devastating than all the rest. and because of his knockout power, he always instills a sense of fear in the psyche of opponents.

that is all
what does that make marth?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I guess if it'll help Mike feel better since his initiation or whatever is important to him I can just go somewhere else for the night. I really just don't want there to be a problem.

Did you guys even look at the thread? It never hurts to revisit the basics at the very least, although some of that seemed more than effective.

Falco is like sex.

null55

Smash Master
lol WOW Mike. GREAT ****. making PP want to leave cause your so god**** unnecessarily whiny.

w/e. PP, you better ****ing be there. Omni, definitely come if you want to. Chris, you're also certainly welcome if you want. whatever. either way, this is happening, and despite Mike's bickering and my negativity towards that, it will still be very, very epic.

'is on bwahs.

null55

Smash Master
lol Mike knows the carrying capacity of my house isn't an issue. i'm rich as **** (jk). he just wants something very specific, and is willing to just go out in the open and be like "**** this person, **** this person, i don't want him there, i won't come if this"... which is childish and inconsiderate. he's making people think i don't want them to be there, which isn't the case at all.

Mike, i want you to go and have fun... but you need to chill out. lol wtf it's Omni. he mains PUFF. and Chris is the only black guy i'd ever physically mess with. it's like the four of us, but with two extra fluffy blankets that can talk.

*gets the **** beaten out of him by Chris later*

EDIT: and to Chris and Omni, Mike's **** has NOTHING to do with you two personally, obviously. he just wants four people cause he's getting high for the first time and is more comfortable with a beaner, an arab, and an obnoxious blue bird that won't stop shining. Mike, again... fluffy blankets. just get high and stfu and have fun.

unnecessary typing over the most non-dramatic **** that i made dramatic. sorry about that. but yeah, it's over, not talking about it anymore.

all i gotta say is, PP, you better be there. lol i don't even know if Omni or Chris want to anymore, but i def want them to, so y'all come to. and Mike REALLY won't care after like five mins. of high smash.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
wtf his first time? he won't care if half of tristate shows up lmao

I wish I could be there... that is... if he would allow it.............. LOL

<3 Mike. btw, MM next time we're at the same tourney!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
haha well it'd be my first time too if i were to. and cam, i still want to go, though it kind of depends on my girl; if she decides friday is good enough to go to the fair...well, it's the state fair, and she might bite my head off if i don't go (as she reads this)

but yeah mike, i think youll find me ok. you're the only one i haven't met out of these guys, and the others seem pretty chill with me. if you wanna meet me or whatever, i'm free this weekend (unless i randomly find a way to get to duke tomorrow), so we can chill.

oh and BEHR, if you've got time tomorrow let me know too, i wouldn't mind swinging by and showing you how much better i've gotten over the last month or so

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Eventually I'll reach 2000 posts . . . Lord, what should I do? At least i have about 300 posts to think about it........

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
lol, yeah, it was pretty immature of me to say i wouldn't come if [x] wasn't satisfied, but that's how i felt. i was getting annoyed with every other person that was getting invited. not because i don't like them personally (i don't have a problem with anyone), but me and cam originally planned this for me, eddie, and him. i wanted it small for the circumstances. i'm cool with what's happening now though. PP, Omni, Chris, we good niggies :053:

****, i just want blankets all over the place. fluffy **** on my aaaeeeehhh. on all our aaaeeeehhhhhh -es.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
@ ALL NC SMASHERS

Pound 4 is gonna be the greatest tourney ever. All nc smashers need to be at this to root/cheer on each other in both melee and brawl. With each others support and the hype that ONLY NC can bring, will better every smash player in NC who enters this tourney. Everyone please go ahead and ask off work or whatever and plan to go to this event. We should make tee shirts for all of us as well with some catfish logo or something NC. NC is already well known for hyping matches up and being crazy. So lets bring our loudmouths, silky smash moves, and sexy *** selves to pound and WHOOP A$$!!!

CATFISHHHHHH!!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@ ALL NC SMASHERS

Pound 4 is gonna be the greatest tourney ever. All nc smashers need to be at this to root/cheer on each other in both melee and brawl. With each others support and the hype that ONLY NC can bring, will better every smash player in NC who enters this tourney. Everyone please go ahead and ask off work or whatever and plan to go to this event. We should make tee shirts for all of us as well with some catfish logo or something NC. NC is already well known for hyping matches up and being crazy. So lets bring our loudmouths, silky smash moves, and sexy *** selves to pound and WHOOP A$$!!!

CATFISHHHHHH!!
This so much.

Make sure you guys register. Seriously. I'm doing it this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom