• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: IMPORTANT UPDATES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

null55

Smash Master
lol god****it Peepee... yeah i guess Seven can come.

me, you, Eddie, Mike, Seven, Chris, Omni, and Smith?

the original me, you, Eddie, Mike, Chris, and Omni was great because two people were on one set, and four on the other, so we always had one teams game going on and one singles game going on and people were just switching around. which is very legit. but oh well. idk if i want more people in my house, and idc if i say that cause those **** never get on the boards, but idk if i can just say no and be all gay and exclu. :ohwell: ughmmm...

what do you think...?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Uhhh....

it's your house.

Seriously though, I kept forgetting this S. That's everyone that could possibly be there lol. I doubt all of them will be there though. If you need me to not pick up a person or two, then that's your call I guess.

null55

Smash Master
does Seven just want to come? or does him coming have something to do with the ride to Munkaid or something?

cause it'd just gonna be me, Eddie, and Mike high, and then Chris (this'll be his second tourney), Omni (doesn't even play Melee), and you (lol)... and hypothetically Smith, who mains Toon Link (-_-). Lol, this is like all crazy fun games... it has little to do with preparation or anything.

idk, tbh, i may just keep it as the original six. i don't want to make Smith feel bad (don't tell him if you haven't yet), cause he's legit, and i don't want Seven feeling left out, but they ain't here so i don't give a **** anymore son. plus, i don't want anyone sitting around and my room can't really fit three set-ups, and i don't want two doubles games.... basically, six people is hella convenient, so **** everyone affected negatively. first come first serve son.

null55

Smash Master
yeee. and if Omni can't come we'll get Smith over there somehow (lol, me or you can pick him up, PP... but one of yall *****s comin with me :mad:)

null55

Smash Master
lol, dude **** that.

Peepee just loves big parties, and I'm more of a small orgy kind of guy.

null55

Smash Master
me and your mom get stoic every other weekend.

god i ****.

....your ...dad.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
does Seven just want to come? or does him coming have something to do with the ride to Munkaid or something?

cause it'd just gonna be me, Eddie, and Mike high, and then Chris (this'll be his second tourney), Omni (doesn't even play Melee), and you (lol)... and hypothetically Smith, who mains Toon Link (-_-). Lol, this is like all crazy fun games... it has little to do with preparation or anything.

idk, tbh, i may just keep it as the original six. i don't want to make Smith feel bad (don't tell him if you haven't yet), cause he's legit, and i don't want Seven feeling left out, but they ain't here so i don't give a **** anymore son. plus, i don't want anyone sitting around and my room can't really fit three set-ups, and i don't want two doubles games.... basically, six people is hella convenient, so **** everyone affected negatively. first come first serve son.
In the past 2months i've played absolutely no brawl and practiced melee almost every day lol >_>

EDIT: Alex revealed to me the secret of getting really good at brawl is playing melee xD

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
I think we should keep it a small number at Cam's. Seriously, way too many ****ing people. I'm not up for it, tbh. I wanted to chill with people I know well.

It started out as me, Cam, and Eddie smoking and doing whatever/playing smash. Now it's a huge smashfest. **** that. I was annoyed when Smith came into discussion. Me, Eddie, Cam, and PP. No one else.

If we don't do this, Cam, I'll just smoke with you the day before or the day after.

null55

Smash Master
lol, Mike stfu. it's my house you poser.

it's me, you, PP, Eddie, and Chris, and Omni. six people. and if i have any more smashfests, i'll keep at that number. it's a good number.

although i'd love to gang up on **** PP, Chris def needs to be there, and very few humans enjoy Omni, so we have to be nice.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
lol, I'm not making the rules. I'm just saying what I want and what I'm gonna do. Too many people and I'm not in. You can have 100 people come over if you want. Six people is acceptable, but I dunno. This **** is very dumb.

null55

Smash Master
because this was supposed to be something chill, not a party. six people there won't be chill.
wow, this is still going to be VERY chill. two more people doesn't turn this into anything different other than me being able to deliberately suicide and take Omni's stocks and then betray him when we're teaming. which makes it five times more chill for me.

if you ain't chill dawg, you gotta learn more about life son. take a step oucho comfort zone. (which, f@g, isn't even applicable to the situation since it will be no different. if not more fun.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom