• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[National] Robocop Shoutouts and Results - Videos Online

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Dw, I had all intentions of giving it back, I was just basking in the joy of wearing a link hat around a town without fearing for my life =D
You know you wanted the master sword and a hylian shield in both hands as well. You would have officially been the coolest guy walking the streets of Melbourne.

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397

I lol'd pretty hard. Silfa is just being the man he is and just standing there checking people out <3

@Scabe
Yeah, Cao had my plushie <3 thanks
And make me

S.D

Smash Master
Re vids

I'm very close to having all the video files ready for uplaod - please be patient as I need to get an internet connection before I can upload anything.

Hopefully I will start uploads by next week at the latest.

Ps: I have everything - sorry it's taking so long I have been VERY BUSY.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Re vids

I'm very close to having all the video files ready for uplaod - please be patient as I need to get an internet connection before I can upload anything.

Hopefully I will start uploads by next week at the latest.

Ps: I have everything - sorry it's taking so long I have been VERY BUSY.
its ok sam i understand

and by that i mean ****ing stick up the dgs write up you ****

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
WA shoutouts:

Corpse - Thanks for making the trip down again. I know things didn't go the way you wanted results wise, but I hope you learnt some stuff from the experiences all the same. You mentioned it'd be hard to see yourself returning to another major on the east since it's expensive, but fyi, the nature of sponsorships next year will be focused on stipends for OOS players, so there'd be no doubt you'd be a banaficiary of such a deal, because I personally would love to have you back another time (and get revenge)

Richard - Next time, hang out with us more! Or I guess we'll just hang out with you when EC gotes to Perth. I'll take note of sound management issues - Robocop seemed louder tha last year and it played a part in draining people (although they are already drained to begin with because they don't kow how to sleep before a tournament).

Buff/Marteh/Jesse - =] If I wasn't working so much I'd have hang out with you guys much more. Only on the M2K handover day... not enough... to pass on universal wubs...

SA:

Nova - YOU MISSED THE AWESOME STUFF (cus you left early)

Grim - Didn't notice you too much, but thankyou for attending!

Jamage - Sadface.

2SXC Dave - Sif be overseas =[

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
WA shoutouts:

Corpse - Thanks for making the trip down again. I know things didn't go the way you wanted results wise, but I hope you learnt some stuff from the experiences all the same. You mentioned it'd be hard to see yourself returning to another major on the east since it's expensive, but fyi, the nature of sponsorships next year will be focused on stipends for OOS players, so there'd be no doubt you'd be a banaficiary of such a deal, because I personally would love to have you back another time (and get revenge)
sorry cao, this won't be happening ;)

Sieg

Smash Champion
I'm sure they left a lasting impression.

In his balls.

Sam can always remember Kulla by thinking of that lol.

Sirias

Smash Champion
It was pretty lol-worthy.
Although I was drunk, too, but I'm sure I would've lolled nonetheless.

Man, I miss Melbourne.
Getting drunk every night with all youz gaiz is so friggin' fun. <3

S.D

Smash Master
Miss Melbourne too, especially because I live in Gladstone..

In other news I've encoded pretty much all the vids and am getting hooked up to the net in a week or so.

Any preferences for upload order???

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I will shortly be putting up for auction the largest Robocop Poster (A2), framed with the signatures of 57 Smashers. The winning bidder's monies will be going to the SD-Puppy fund, so be a pal and bid high when it's up on Ebay!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
can you include an option for people to donate money to that fund without commiting to buy the poster?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
can you include an option for people to donate money to that fund without commiting to buy the poster?
Thanks Luke, that's a better idea, I'll end up using Paypal instead of Ebay for the poster and fundraising.

Top Bottom