• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[National] Robocop Shoutouts and Results - Videos Online

tibs7

Smash Champion
Shaya stfu.<3
Cao will go, I'll go, Attila will go and possibly Jei, oh and bryan cuz he's besties with chris <3.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
quick quick quick quick

M2K :
you probs don't remember but I was the guy with the white fox hat. Thank you for the DI tips, they helped me a crapload esp with marth ditto's. I also enjoyed our random halo talk, hope you play it again one day <3 if you cant find anyone better than you for 2 weeks again then come find me, I'll be making 12 year olds cry :D

Also if I hadn't played you the night before singles I probs wouldn't have entered. I haven't felt that helpless in smash for 5-6 years now and it was amazing to feel it again, like I was completely relearning the game. Soz about your controller too, I was on the m2k hatewagon for a while but after time, and watching you practice your tech, I realized that the the right controller really does have a major effect on you.

Jei : dw bru, I wubz you, and I have fun playing you in smeush, it reminds me of when I used to play josh's yoshi <3

Tom : You need a shave olol snowboarding sounds siiiik bra, tell me when ur going :D also soz for 4 stocking you T_T blame m2k for his DI tips

Sam : Stop losing to sandbaggers srsly >_> your not allowed to quit smash anyway, not till you beat me on FD <3

Jaz : you can quit travelling for smash, but you better come visit me still you FAK

Dave and Ashsquee :
You house me, buy my tickets, transport my lazy-*** around and dont ask for anything in return.. Your the best parents ever <3

Shouts are too hard lol, I said what I needed to say to everyone. Wubz to Simon, Bryce, Ryan, Ben, Kas, Forte, Blazey (you wer ther and you dissapeared *sadface*), Scott, Attila, Tibs (for totally wrecking me in melee.. for srs) and everyone else who made the trip so enjoyable.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Summersmash best time in qld for a major. Who doesn't wanna be in qld in summer. Emo's, that's who!

Im only being pushy cuz I missed out on playing everyone at RC :(.
It just so happens that the crew that is me+dekar+tak+forte+atticus is EMO, and ontop of that i hate hot places, so id rather not be there for summer lol

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Haha yeah I figured there would be a few. And aside from that most melbourners have a problem with qlds humidity anyway.

Just don't be gay like I was for robocop and come anyway :) we still need to do that 20$ MM

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
It's more like:

Melbourne says they're interested but only CAO shows up (unless he goes to America). Dekar trolls the tournament from the comfort of his own home.
NSW says they're interested, show up, and have an epicly gay old time.
Pretty much. You know QLD is being trolled when Gords gets borderline top 8.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
haha Rob: Brisbane summer is as gay as Melbourne winter

Anyway, suggestions to improve the next major tournament in melbourne are welcomed. Next time I'll be exploring:

- Set up OOS stipends/funds to bring our best players/friends from further afield, on a case-by-case needs basis. The Smash bank Melbourne produces over an entire season can be used to subsidize travel costs. This year, a full $500 was used to boost the pot.
- Work on a more casual-friendly pricing structure
- A new level outrerach/marketing program; being serious work transferring efforts onto AusSmash
- Sound management issues
- AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: provide as much opportunity as possible for new leaders in the melbourne community to contribute more meaningfully, for insurance

Other than that, we're pretty smooth sailing, unless people can point out other things to work on!

S.D

Smash Master
Good plans Cao - I'm going to put aside some time every week to work on Ausmash. I should probably try to do an RC story...

@ Zac: Tbh I don't really know how to play when people sandbag - I don't really see the point but when people do it to me I play some sort of brand of half srs business half sandbagging and just lose generally XD I get so confuseddddd but you prob would beat my IC on FD anyway IC are ****.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
sam just play falco, yours is so niceeeee

mm yeah smooth boii hit me harrddd

also freakin look at your pms sam, like 2 weeks ago i gave you a DGS write up with no reply </3

S.D

Smash Master
Oh ****... ****... Sorry Phil I was all set to do that up then I got sidetracked GOD**** NOT HAVING THE INTERNET AT HOME!!! I'll be sure to get on to that tomorrow morning - do you have a picture from the day?

I think I'll probably just drop ICs altogether and play Falco/Fox - they're easily my best characters now that people know the IC MU better (eg: Em learned to DI :))

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'm gonna learn Samus - Samus to win Superbad/Kindergarten Cop/Revenge of the Forte 2011

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Oh ****... ****... Sorry Phil I was all set to do that up then I got sidetracked GOD**** NOT HAVING THE INTERNET AT HOME!!! I'll be sure to get on to that tomorrow morning - do you have a picture from the day?

I think I'll probably just drop ICs altogether and play Falco/Fox - they're easily my best characters now that people know the IC MU better (eg: Em learned to DI :))
someone else has pix, i dont remember who though

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Lol Vyse.
So tempted to make that grumpy pic my avatar.
Next time I'll make sure I get plenty of rest before Friday so I can actually enjoy it. :/

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Wakka Wakka...
Nice Vyse! Also, I had glandular fever a while back, really ****s you up...Get better soon!
I'll post some shout outs soon!

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Haha, ganondorf is the only thing that can compare to Falcon's manliness. :p
Falcon and manly don't go in the same sentence..

After he releases his up-b on someone, he cries out YESSSSS! in the *******t fashion possible. Enough said.

Ganondorf taunts...

-fist pumps, laughs and sword brandishes

Falcon asks you to show him your moves lol

Falcon takes one look at ganondorf and runs back to blue falcon and cries himself to sleep.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Falcon and manly don't go in the same sentence..

After he releases his up-b on someone, he cries out YESSSSS! in the *******t fashion possible. Enough said.

Ganondorf taunts...

-fist pumps, laughs and sword brandishes

Falcon asks you to show him your moves lol

Falcon takes one look at ganondorf and runs back to blue falcon and cries himself to sleep.
Where you at Falcon? Kinda makes me sad though. He looks manly, sounds horny.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
falcon is manly. his punch exploded a universe.
also powering up taunt.
kneeing people in the face.
and the fact that he has almost the same moves in melee :/

Sirias

Smash Champion
Falcon's lame in Brawl, but he's ok in Melee.
He looks like the biggest dumb anoos in Brawl, srsly, the fk.
Same with Fox, the hell were they thinking.
Gah.
SUCH TARDS.
FFS!

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
I think Brawl captured Falcon's personality perfectly. =/

(excluding his opening scene from Subspace I guess)

Nobody really showed enough personality in Melee though, save for a few.

Top Bottom