• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

NTA

Smash Lord
Feeling the need to watch season 1 of naruto for some reason... Might watch them all over the next few weeks >_>

I was so sad when Lee got owned by Gaara and was told he wouldn't be able to fight again :(

I thought all those fights were pretty epic though. I don't remember the ino vs sakura for some reason :troll:

Gaara♥

Smash Master
the animation in shippuden from the Hidan and kakuzu vs everyone fight onward completely poop on EVERYTHING before it

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Saw an English dub premier of that one with the snowy bad guys. First one? Whatever. Anyway, I met Yuri Lowenthal,Sasuke's english voice actor. Cool dude

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
When is Kabutops gonna stop QQ'ing and die already.

I guess the Orichimaru background is somewhat interesting.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i would be interesting if it werent placed in the most horrible spot. I would have enjoyed these chapters alot if they werent in the midst of whats looking to be an epic battle and probably one of the last of the series

theeboredone

Smash Legend
We also have the 5 Kages vs Madara to finish up...though I get the feeling that the moment Itachi and Sasuke figure out how to stop Edo Tensei, it's gonna save the Kages' butts.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Naruto becomes Hokage and "pardons" Sasuke.

I just get the feeling Sasuke is gonna try to restart the Uchiha village...finally not thinking of it as a curse.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i think the only way the series will be be if they end shippuden and start another new series and its premise will be Tobi ran away from battle and promises revenge and spends several years recruiting ninjas and raising a new army.... and even that would be pushing it

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I thought for once that this was a pretty decent chapter. Admittedly, an all-action chapter would be awesome and is a bit needed. Not sure if we'll get one though.

Top Bottom