• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

majora_787

Smash Hero
I like Fang's weilder the most out of the last generation.

Also, Mangetsu seems creepy.
I think creepy is what they try to go for with some of these guys. =P But yeah, what he was doing to that person was a little...

D

Deleted member

Wow....Haku blocks Kakashi's Chidori from hitting Zabuza AGAIN?!? REALLY?!?

theeboredone

Smash Legend
But then Kakashi would be exhausted for the remainder of this whole war, leaving him unable to lead.
It's also more of a last resort anyway since I don't think Kakashi considers it a surefire thing.

Senzu Bean hacks.

Wow....Haku blocks Kakashi's Chidori from hitting Zabuza AGAIN?!? REALLY?!?
Lol, it's something you should have seen coming.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
I was gonna get a heart attack because of the manga... so I decided to let a couple of months pass before I keep reading it, I think I should continue now. xD
btw, I hate fillers :p

majora_787

Smash Hero
oh yeah?? I didnt read where it said they belonged to Raiga
<_< Raiga used the exact same swords before he died. It's just that he died, and the old generation owner was revived. I really didn't care if it was Raiga too much, I just assumed it would be because of the reviving the Seven Swordsmen deal. But of course, they picked Zabuza's generation, not Raiga's... which, as far as we know, is only three people. Four if you count Suigetsu 'borrowing' the decapitating blade.

It didn't say they belonged to him, but they really didn't even have to. >_< He used the swords in the anime, so they were him. Then they went back to the guy who used them before him, who's now a zombie.

It's... weird. But, yeah. You're just gonna have to deal, when a filler character is a part of something that isn't filler, it's generally safe to say that they're at least 50% legit. Like, if we got a filler-only akatsuki member. Or something.

But of course, this is like... the only time this could possibly happen. Filler characters being legit, I mean.

EDIT: Eloquent response is eloquent. >_<

D

Deleted member

So...when is Gaysauce coming back in the picture?

I want to see him pummeled to dust, which should be any moment now....
*Sees vid of Sasuke getting beat up*
YESH! YESH! *Dramatic music*

Gaara♥

Smash Master
now is the time for all the lesser and forgotten characters to shine. before you know it naurto gayhomosauce will be back in the picture and suddenly nothing else will matter

majora_787

Smash Hero
He exists, he's just a zombie...

Which has got to be the most ridiculous plot device I have ever seen.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Sasuke isn't even emo REALLY.

I mean he has a dark personality.

But he never gets overly emotional these days.

He only gets revenge.

I think they are gonna make him a bit better soon.

Basically make him a better bad guy.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
In what? For being depressed?
^^^ LOLz!!!
Exactly!!!

Sasuke wouldn't be what "he is...?" if not for Itachi, and Sasuke is also an unconfident person, he changes his mind so easy...
-One day he fights for Konoha, the other he wants to destroy it...
-One day helps Naruto in a fight, the other he wants to kill him...
-One day he hates his brother to death, the other his brother was the most loved in the world for him.
WTF IS THAT!!!!!!!

I keep saying Itachi is/was way more better that Sasuke.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
If there's only one topic to blame on Sasuke is that he's too easily swayed, as 3mmanu3Irc has pointed out. It was mediocre when introduced but now it's just sickening.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
-GoldenYuiitusin: Sasuke sways opinions more than the typical teenage girl.
-Sasuke: Ouch!!!

LOLz!

Top Bottom