• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Decent chapter. Kakashi was pretty cool in it.
The battle scenes were a little confusing/messy in this chapter, IMO

Gaara♥

Smash Master
good to know that the fillers are ending in the anime. Really looking forward to whatever happens next... i forgot.... is it the kage meeting and sasuke vs raikage??

and I also thought the battle scenes were kind of confusing and I was hoping there would be a discussion by now in this room about what happened lol

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
good to know that the fillers are ending in the anime. Really looking forward to whatever happens next... i forgot.... is it the kage meeting and sasuke vs raikage??

and I also thought the battle scenes were kind of confusing and I was hoping there would be a discussion by now in this room about what happened lol
Kage meeting! after some earlier talk. lol

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I don't think he lost any powers as much as how he would have to rely on his own chakra now. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the shukaku responsible for his auto defense? If anything, it'll be interesting to see how long he can go on his own.

D

Deleted member

Saw the chapter. Cool.

And I believe that Gaara has been nerfed because of the loss of the Shukaku, and doesn't have his automatic defense.

And also, if he can sleep now, why does he still have his insomnia rings?

D

Deleted member

Oh, yeah, forgot about that.

Does Killer Bee have any defining features to reference the Oxtopus?

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
So Kakashi is pissed now, I like it.

He didn't die like I thought but that's a really nasty wound on his stomach.

Hyped for Gaara back in action!

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I want to see Sai use some legit jutsu like Kakashi was talking about. After seeing his rapeface a couple chapters back I want to see what else Sai has.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
wowwww what an eventful chapter!! Soooo much happened! Im looking forward to the father vs son battle with Gaara and the 4th kazekage. Also ZETSU is about to ***k up some feudal lords!

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
I haven't get back to the manga
or anime
yet because I've been working a lot, buth with all the posts in here, I got to tell you, I'm excited.
I'll probably have them read by the weekend though.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Sleepy Fans has stopped making scans (Where I usually got my scans). And I got luckey last week by typing it into google, but it seems luck won't have me today.

Can someone link me to a site which has the new chapter?

Top Bottom