• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

D

Deleted member

Meh, the faces kind of ruin it for me.

But still, with the way the characters look, I doubt there wouldn't be a raised eyebrow if they were real.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
ehhhhh this week had an ok chapter. Kinda of curious about what black zetsu said about him being THE LAND

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
chapter is pretty hype

reminds me of the one piece war. cool characters left and right doin a bunch of stuff, but i know for a fact it's eventually gonna heat up a LOT once characters like naruto, sasuke, madara, kabuto, and the kages are in the fray.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Is it just me, or am I the only one who keeps thinking of Sanji's bounty picture whenever I see Darui? lol

Gaara♥

Smash Master
I kinda warmed up to the idea that there are going to be chapters that focus on one particular event going on in this war, and then there's always going to be a " meanwhile " chapter that just shows everything else that's going on. Now I am even more hyped for the remainder of the seven swordsmen part and Gaara's father.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
At last I got back to the manga reading, I'm still on the 518 but probably by tomorrow I'll get to where it is at now, which is gonna be 527 I guess.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
What an interesting new fight.
Those two dudes with the weapons seem too gimmicky though. I also find it odd that they wield 4 of the 5 treasures held by the sage of six paths... that means there's still one weapon out there. Now that I think about it, the sage of six paths had the rinnegan AND these super haxx weapons?! That must have been one ****-*** individual lol

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
^^^ yes.
Maybe that's what "Madara" has on his back, but who knows.

Edit: At last, I'm on the 527th chapter, waiting for the new one... :p

Minato

穏やかじゃない
That was a weird chapter. This battle isn't too interesting to me at the moment.
It also doesn't help that the battle is drawn more messy than usual.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
^^^ yes.
But in other hand, it's a shame that the sandaime and yondaime hokages sealed their souls, that'd have been cool to see them back in fight, even because of the Edo-Tense...

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
None of the most said words was something like 'a' or 'to' or 'the' ?

what kind of lame *** **** is this?

also, banana-fan, ooooh scary!!

Gaara♥

Smash Master
How did Samui get sealed, is what I'm wondering.
did you see that episode of Yu Yu Hakusho where yusuke got kiddnapped by the physics and they fought the dude with the power of taboo and the dude said if you say the word HOT then you get turned to stone and then right off the bat Hiei said hot and turned to stone and the Kuwabara said something like ' we got to help eacH OTher out ' and then he turned to stone... Im thinking it was something like that

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
did you see that episode of Yu Yu Hakusho where yusuke got kiddnapped by the physics and they fought the dude with the power of taboo and the dude said if you say the word HOT then you get turned to stone and then right off the bat Hiei said hot and turned to stone and the Kuwabara said something like ' we got to help eacH OTher out ' and then he turned to stone... Im thinking it was something like that
But...Samui didn't say anything...

I'll reread.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i know it was explained somewhere in this thread lol. I also forgot what it means. Its probably a term I am never going to use anyway

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I think it meant that people who are supposedly dead are coming back in the series.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
are you talking about the episode with that one frog thing that eats people?? cause I can totally picture that now!

Top Bottom