• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

Gaara♥

Smash Master
well so far he hasn't and I dont think he ever will, especially a minor character such as raiga lol

D

Deleted member

Pretty much the only Swordsman of the Mist that are important are Zabuza and Kisame...

majora_787

Smash Hero
Filler episodes. That's why. I wouldn't think Kishimoto would incorporate something from a filler arc into the mainstream story, would he?
I see Raiga as an exception, because he's a filler villain from a nonfiller organization. I mean, it would be like if there were an akatsuki member who only showed up in filler episodes. Would we never hear him mentioned in the manga? No, it's Akatsuki.

We'll find out though if his sword(s) are being used by one of those swordsmen. He might have been like Kisame and cho-what's his face... and been in the "newer" generation or something.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
We'll find out though if his sword(s) are being used by one of those swordsmen. He might have been like Kisame and cho-what's his face... and been in the "newer" generation or something.
I was about to note how it was Kisame and not Zabuza from the previous generation of the Seven Swordsmen, but when I quoted this post you had already edited it.

Good job. :)

Gaara♥

Smash Master
The seven swordsman are BARELY established in non filler episodes/chapters. We only know like.... 2 or 3 of the seven and that leads me to believe the ones we know are going to be the ones with actual story.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I was pretty happy with this weeks chapter too.

Finally got to see what's happening with the rest of team hawk.

There is gonna be casualties in the Kakashi and co. squad vs the swordsman .....possibly loads. xD

*waits ANOTHER week to see Sasuke*

D

Deleted member

You mean the one released over the Holidays, right? There was no chapter this week. (YET)

majora_787

Smash Hero
The seven swordsman are BARELY established in non filler episodes/chapters. We only know like.... 2 or 3 of the seven and that leads me to believe the ones we know are going to be the ones with actual story.
Well now they're being used. If one of them uses the Thunder Fang, I think that indirectly establishes Raiga as one of the "new" swordsmen of the mist. Like Chojuro and Kisame. I'm not going to argue over whether or not he's important... he certainly isn't. But I just figured that if they are reviving the organization he is a MEMBER of, we would either see his corpse in a coffin, OR the previous wielder of his sword...s.

EDIT: Scratch that. I just noticed, nobody seems to have a sword except for Zabuza...who only has his hilt. I guess that means the other swords would be in possession of the 'newer generation' of Seven Swordsmen?

EDIT 2: I checked my facts yet again.

So, Zabuza's sword is broken. The blade is off somewhere after the Raikage broke it off, and the hilt is in Zabuza's hands. He's the only one with ANY of his sword, it seems.

Chojuro's sword is in his own possession. So, yeah. The previous wielder wouldn't have it, now would he?

Kisame's sword is in Killer Bee's possession. That big dude wouldn't have it.

And Raiga's sword(s) are at the bottom of a river. If they could retrieve the swords, they could have retrieved Jiraiya's corpse I'm sure. So, no to that too.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
*Feels bad for Terry*
Why? I'm completely okay with everything I have right now. That's why I didn't ask for gifts. Even if there were things I would have wanted, they'd be extremely overpriced things such as a high-def. camera or something along those lines, and with college in a year I can't throw money on stuff like that.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
chrono trigger ds was pretty cool. Its nice to know that chrono and marle get brutally murdered by DALTON!!!!

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i really liked that they tied up that loose end.... but come on....... THATS how chrono trigger ends lol

Gaara♥

Smash Master
im not too big on gaming anymore but im picking up pokemon black! its my christmas gift to myself

Gaara♥

Smash Master
so is naruto coming back this week or what?? Fairy tail came back this week finally so I hope naruto returns! I dont like when this thread is dead

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Haha, it looks like the swordsmen are getting (most of) their swords back. This is gonna be one epic fight.

The ability of Zabuza's sword is pretty cool too. That explains why he was the only guy with a "normal" (ish) blade when everyone else had really cool stuff.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
^ yeah thats what I thought too. Definitely not as OP as the sword made out of electricity or whatever. what the eff is that.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Surprised Kakashi just didn't use his Mangekyo in the beginning and warp them all into some other dimension. Could have saved all that talk in the beginning.

Plot ftl.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Surprised Kakashi just didn't use his Mangekyo in the beginning and warp them all into some other dimension. Could have saved all that talk in the beginning.

Plot ftl.
But then Kakashi would be exhausted for the remainder of this whole war, leaving him unable to lead.
It's also more of a last resort anyway since I don't think Kakashi considers it a surefire thing.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
when it comes to swords, the Kikuichimonji is finest >_>

we finally got a real fight! This is so great! I love swords!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha, sweet chapter

gotta love swordsmen. just something cool about them. we finally get to see the 7 dudes who were hyped up at the very beginning of Naruto

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Quick theory thought, if the Great Executioner's can regenerate itself through the blood of targets, and the current Great Executioner's is split into two pieces, doesn't that mean there could be replicates of the sword?

I mean, applying logic with the information given, it seems plausible.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
It may make more sense to scrutinize that point if our suspension of disbelief concerning the series as a whole didn't actually allow his sword to regenerate despite probably not having the ridiculous amount of blood as would be required to transfer that much iron.

Then again, I don't actually know how much iron is in blood. Whatever.

Top Bottom