• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

D

Deleted member

I don't know why, but I feel Karas would make a good guest character in a Naruto game....

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I loved the chapter. I was just expecting a normal fight with Zabuza and Haku.

Looking forward to next week's chapter.

D

Deleted member

Nah, I still say Aizen is worse.

Kabuto isn't getting his @$$ kicked only to say "Exactly as planned.".

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Kabuto is the Aizen of Naruto.

-______________-

possibly worst.
Nah, I still say Aizen is worse.

Kabuto isn't getting his @$$ kicked only to say "Exactly as planned.".
Yeah. Furthermore, the only reason Kabuto knows Madara will turn against him is because Madara said so directly. Kabuto is also pretty weak without the use of Edo Tensei.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
if/when kabuto and madara decide to fight, couldnt madara just absorb all of the revived people into his eye mask spiral thing like he does with some other people

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
if/when kabuto and madara decide to fight, couldnt madara just absorb all of the revived people into his eye mask spiral thing like he does with some other people
Not to mention Madara has amazing genjutsu, Izanagi, and the Rinnegan backing him up. Who knows what Madara has in that giant fan-like weapon of his, either.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Well, chapter was good, but what really made me give this one a nod was we finally found out wtf happened to Sasuke's group lol.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I'm just saying, when the 7 swordsmen popped up, I was hoping for Raiga. Almost. Just a little.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
Raiga is one of the seven swordsman. He was in like...1 or 2 episodes of a filler arc in the anime a long time ago.

Top Bottom