• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

D

Deleted member

Yeah, he may or may not be dead yet. (Even immortals can die from lack of required nutrients)
But he can't be dug up anyway, due to the "Guardians".

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I remember from somewhere - either the manga or another source - that Hidan obtains immortality through constant use of his sacrifice to Jashin. Because of the dismemberment and trap placement, Hidan cannot perform his ritual thus losing immortality. How long the effect lasts is unknown, but he either is dead or will be dead.

But Kabuto would not know that, so.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Yeah, he may or may not be dead yet. (Even immortals can die from lack of required nutrients).
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Depends on the setting, buddy.

As for Hidan:

I would like to see the source that confirms what ya'll are saying. Not trying to be an ***, but I watched/read that whole arc at least twice-over and nothing---NOTHING---stated that he loses his immortality by not performing the Jashin ritual.

Smooth Criminal

D

Deleted member

In the Second Naruto Fanbook, Kishimoto confirms that Hidan is still alive, but is slowly dying from a lack of nutrients.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
In the Second Naruto Fanbook, Kishimoto confirms that Hidan is still alive, but is slowly dying from a lack of nutrients.

Wow.

Really?

That's...kind of stupid. "Never mind getting my freaking head cut off, or my limbs and my bones and my sinew being pulverized and/or burnt from explosives, or asphyxiation from all this debris...I'm gonna die from malnutrition! WHERE'S MY MULTIVITAMINS?!"

Way to make your setting seem even more contrived, Kishimoto.

Smooth Criminal

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Well, in the movie with Tom Cruise, and the world being attacked by super powerful aliens...the aliens died due to a poor immune system >_>...

D

Deleted member

Wow.

Really?

That's...kind of stupid. "Never mind getting my freaking head cut off, or my limbs and my bones and my sinew being pulverized and/or burnt from explosives, or asphyxiation from all this debris...I'm gonna die from malnutrition! WHERE'S MY MULTIVITAMINS?!"

Way to make your setting seem even more contrived, Kishimoto.

Smooth Criminal
*facepalm*
It means he's dehydrating/starving to death.

M.K

Level 55
Its actually really ironic that he's dying by starvation. I mean, his whole "thing" was that he was immortal, and it turns out his "crux" is just basic nutrition.

D

Deleted member

Word of Kishimoto > Definite proof in manga.

Kishimoto is the WRITER for Naruto, I think if he says something is currently happening, it IS.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I wait wut but huh she didn't he not.

Sums up my analysis on the last couple of posts. XD

I'm waiting for Kishimoto to break more into that discontinuity with Edo Tensei.

D

Deleted member

Something tells me that Jugo and Suigetsu are going to be worked their way into the story again.

Reason: Zabuza (Suigetsu), and Kimimarou (Jugo). They may be needed to make them "move on".

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i thought suigetsu stole it from his grave.

guess there are only five swordsmen or the mist now (seven or six to begin with...i forget, but kisame counts, yeah?)

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I think Suigetsu will take Kisame's sword. I was just wondering since Edo Tensei supplies the bodies with clothes of the origional owner, it might also provide equipment belonging to the origional owner.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
This might all be in my head but didnt Suigetsu take zabuza's sword from his grave and then it got broken in....... a fight?? I forgot against who.... maybe Killerbee??

Top Bottom