• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

Gaara♥

Smash Master
ahhh thanks for telling me Minato! I was really bothered that it isnt out yet.

Also I really like your choice in avatars! I miss the Konata one!
Also come to Dont Go Down There Jeff and MM me in melee!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
ahhh thanks for telling me Minato! I was really bothered that it isnt out yet.

Also I really like your choice in avatars! I miss the Konata one!
Also come to Dont Go Down There Jeff and MM me in melee!
I would if I could. But I also haven't played Melee in a month now because of school and stuff lol.
And yeah, I miss my Konata avatars. I think I'll probably switch to them real soon again, actually.

Thino

Smash Master
failed full beast mode Naruto is cuter than failed Trunks and Goten fusion

nice rasengan twist to make him use the spirit bomb

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Yeah, new chapter was okay...flow kinda felt weird after three-four of chapters of war and fighting. Though after seeing how Sasori died...you have to wonder how the others are gonna guy (I'm mainly thinking about Itachi, Asuma and I forgot if they resurrected Jiraiya.)

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
failed full beast mode Naruto is cuter than failed Trunks and Goten fusion

nice rasengan twist to make him use the spirit bomb
it is :3
<_<...Since when was a failed fusion of Goten and Trunks cute...either it's some fatass or anorexic kid.
the fatass was funny and cute, the anorexic one was :urg:
Yeah, new chapter was okay...flow kinda felt weird after three-four of chapters of war and fighting. Though after seeing how Sasori died...you have to wonder how the others are gonna guy (I'm mainly thinking about Itachi, Asuma and I forgot if they resurrected Jiraiya.)
i thought it was a nice, but random break. and it made me like Killerbee again since he didn't feel so annoying

if Kurenai had the baby already she can just present it to Asuma and he'll smile the turn to dust.

i wanna know how are they gonna get Deidara to go away....he doesn't like anybody lol

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Hm... That's too bad. I actually enjoyed how the latest chapters have been going, and I don't think it's a dumb loop hole.
Plus the way the battles have been ending feels like we're getting closure (and it's being done at a reasonable pace too).
And it's not like it was a cheap way to win. They won the fight fair and square first before putting their soul at peace.
It's just them ascending to the afterlife after being satisfied like in religion which was also done in Shaman King.

Sasori coming to terms with everything was good, I thought.
In all honesty, if they didn't do it this way, I'd hate it as much as Bleach. Some Arrancar had a backstory, but they were done in such a way that you don't care at all and it wasted needless chapters.

I think Deidara will die once he sees something happen that he'll admit was truly artistic.
The only thing I'm worried about is the way the battles ended is if it's going to get old when we see it even more times.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah, i was satisfied with the sasori/kankurou thing too

art lives on
art is A BANG!

sai: art is me holding my brother's hand

Gaara♥

Smash Master
so this all seems WAY too predictable. I really hope it gets A LOT more complicated than seeing someone you use to know when you were alive and then POOF game over.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Yea, good laughs...but I want to read the actual story -.-....Feels like OP and Naruto are taking turns on who has a break or what not.

D

Deleted member

Was that......a chibi Might Guy.....in a two piece bikini......?

*Projectile vomiting*

Also, who's expecting a chibi Lee to be in any upcoming Naruto games? Me.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
are the miscellaneous rock lee chapters that came out taking the place of the new chapter thats suppose to be out this week??

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i dont think so...

chopperman and OP came out at the same time

was naruto on break this week or no?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I don't ever remember a notice on the last chapter saying there was gonna be a break...

Besides, it's not like Kishimoto wrote the Rock Lee miniseries.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
finally a chapter that I find very entertaining! Also alot of questions about edo tensei were finally answered! Now that the possibility of the 1st,2nd,3rd, and 4th hokages being revived have been proven incapable, I wonder who was the corpse that scared Madara

Top Bottom