• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

Minato

穏やかじゃない
New chapter was good. Glad they went straight to the point and not waste a page by doing a full page illustration like they usually do.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
the epicness is so epic.

the appearance of sai's younger brother is...
ahoweihfwoiehf

im so excited XDD

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ Yea, I don't think Anko can die so easily. But as for this new chapter, it's been a while since I've seen Sai,
sad to see brother vs dead brother
. ;_;
♥

Gaara♥

Smash Master
was sai's brother one of the people that were shown that kabuto revived? Im too lazy to check. Im asking because I dont remember him being one of the people and if he wasn't then that means there's probably a lot more people kabuto revived that they didn't show

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
was sai's brother one of the people that were shown that kabuto revived? Im too lazy to check. Im asking because I dont remember him being one of the people and if he wasn't then that means there's probably a lot more people kabuto revived that they didn't show
He wasn't. But it was obvious that Kabuto had much more corpses than shown, since there are people like Jiraiya and etc. out there for him to abuse.

Psychological warfare, here we go~

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Anybody here foreseeing Jiraiya v. Tsunade? I bet Jiraiya will break Tsunade's ribs and say it's payback lol. Or it'll be a really sappy reunion with the fight progressing through rivers of tears.

Kishimoto, don't fail us now. While you're at it, could we move on from the Stealth zomfghax vs. STEALTH AND EPIC RAEPFACE ZOMFGHAX!!!1! battle?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
That actually is unlikely. Tsunade is with Raikage and Tsuchikage back in the Hidden Cloud Village / Joint Shinobi Command Center or whatever.

For Kabuto to send Jiraiya all the way there is too risky.

kristy

Smash Rookie
Who watches Naruto, I love the show, but I mostly like Gaara, he is awesome.
I am huge fan of naruto anime show and currently watching it's series named Naruto shippuden episodes. I never missed any episode from it. As after the end of each and every episode, the epic storyline takes awful turn and twist in the upcoming Naruto episodes storyline, which contain awesome action, adventure, sci-fi , thriller comedy and drama like stuffs. That's why i love this anime and regular watch it's episodes.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
New chapter was boring IMO, but hiya alls.

Just thought I'd stop by and say hello. Guess who is my favorite character? ^/_\^

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
New chapter was boring IMO, but hiya alls.

Just thought I'd stop by and say hello. Guess who is my favorite character? ^/_\^
Probably the same as one of mine. :3

Welcome aboard the Naruto thread.
I thought at least revealing Sai's brother was a unique move by Kishimoto.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Who knows, I still don't think he stands a chance vs Naruto. Knowing Naruto, he can probably learn the flash step on the fly or enough for it to be a big deal. Naruto sucks against illusions and what not, but I figure the thing Itachi gave him should play a pivotal role.

Can sage mode help him against illusions? I don't seem to remember.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Sage Mode cannot help him against illusions, but the Kyuubi chakra can.

Also, I'm going to assume Sasuke's Eternal Mangaykyo Sharingan looks like this: :grimer:

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Who knows, I still don't think he stands a chance vs Naruto. Knowing Naruto, he can probably learn the flash step on the fly or enough for it to be a big deal. Naruto sucks against illusions and what not, but I figure the thing Itachi gave him should play a pivotal role.

Can sage mode help him against illusions? I don't seem to remember.
Seeing as he is probably gonna be wicked fast like the 4th mayebe even faster seeing as he now has control over the fox's chakra, he will be able to get in on Sasuke fast. I don't know if Sasuke will be able to keep up with is sharingan though...but because naruto has the kyuubi inside him again, I think it renders tsukuyomi unusable, and he might be able to escape amatarasu with sheer speed, seeing as Itachi barely caught Sasuke with is when he was just running.

I also do think that whatever Itachi implanted in Naruto will help most definitely.

But I don't know how hard it will be to break through Sasuke's susanoo. I don't think he's completely invincible, seeing as he doesn't have the yata mirror or that sealing sword that SexItachi had...

Idk. I'm really nerding out right now. :embarrass:

Also, I'm going to assume Sasuke's Eternal Mangaykyo Sharingan looks like this: :grimer:
LOL!

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero

lol

speaking of which, where is Sasuke? i used to hate that Naruto would go on hiatus, like hyperventalating in the snow for 20 chapters and we would get nothing but emoness until Kishi brought Naruto back in.......but right now i kinda miss Sasuke. i still hate him as a character, but seeing all these other characters i don't care about cause i don't even remember thier **** names is kinda meh.....im glad that we get some familiar sprinkles in there though.

i wonder if Kishi forgot about that bird Naruto ate. there hasn't been anything said about it since then. its like it got digested and no one cared anymore.

maybe Naruto will barf it up in the middle of him and Sasuke's fight that creates flashback time that leads to Sasuke becoming a good emo again.:bee:

not hoping for it, just a thought.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
lol

speaking of which, where is Sasuke? i used to hate that Naruto would go on hiatus, like hyperventalating in the snow for 20 chapters and we would get nothing but emoness until Kishi brought Naruto back in.......but right now i kinda miss Sasuke. i still hate him as a character, but seeing all these other characters i don't care about cause i don't even remember thier **** names is kinda meh.....im glad that we get some familiar sprinkles in there though.

i wonder if Kishi forgot about that bird Naruto ate. there hasn't been anything said about it since then. its like it got digested and no one cared anymore.

maybe Naruto will barf it up in the middle of him and Sasuke's fight that creates flashback time that leads to Sasuke becoming a good emo again.:bee:

not hoping for it, just a thought.
Sasuke is being watched over by full Zetsu in case Kabuto does something.

...flashback time that leads to Sasuke becoming a good emo again.
...Sasuke becoming a good emo again.
...becoming...good emo...
...good emo...
I'm not sure such a term even exists.

I havent posted in this thread for a while. That is all
Hey you. :)

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Actually that would be even more villainous, since not only are you committing the crimes, you stole them as well.

RIAA will come after you.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'm just glad Japan is not on Thanksgiving break. Otherwise we'd have to wait another week.

Do you think Kabuto will use Anko? I doubt it, since he's already so many more powerful bodies.

D

Deleted member

I'm just glad Japan is not on Thanksgiving break. Otherwise we'd have to wait another week.

Do you think Kabuto will use Anko? I doubt it, since he's already so many more powerful bodies.
Hold up, Anko died? When was this?

Gaara♥

Smash Master
LOL wow i completely missed that part in last weeks manga. Awwwww poor Anko. I bet kabuto will use her cursed seal or something

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
nice chapter!

im glad to see this matchup happen.
kankuro/sai/omoi vs sasori/deidara. i'm impressed that they won the way they did! very meaningful.

sai's face was the highlight of the chapter for me, and i'm an artist myself so i enjoyed the matchup of deidara vs sai! kankuro's point at the end was cool too. great chapter!

Top Bottom