• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Hmm...Well for now, I know that Naruto has ZERO intention of killing Sasuke. Unless Sasuke does something insane (like go on a killing binge) then I don't think it's gonna happen.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
There's bound to be surefire death in this war. There is no possible way someone fighting on either side cannot get killed somehow, especially when both sides are so talented.

Also, if Kishimoto somehow manages to make nobody die I will hang my head in shame.

Oh! Another thing. Now that Kabuto revealed a lot of these bodies he has been casing, who did you guys think the coffin shown to Madara was? Do you think Kabuto will use it in the war?

D

Deleted member

It's got to be someone Madara fears.

That list is really short, isn't it?

quirkynature

Smash Ace
That list is almost nonexistent. As for Sasuke being Madara's trump card, who didn't know?

@Tery: I still doubt we've seen who that sixth coffin was. No way it'd be just one of those we've seen and Madara fears him. Why can't that sixth coffin be the Fourth, again?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
@Tery: I still doubt we've seen who that sixth coffin was. No way it'd be just one of those we've seen and Madara fears him. Why can't that sixth coffin be the Fourth, again?
That's my point. We definitely haven't seen him yet, so we're all still in the dark about the person in that coffin.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
The last coffin his probably his mom. I mean, he just can't bear to break her heart with how he once told her that he was gonna become a good kind hokage, and now he plans to destroy the world.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
its not the first hokage is it? maybe the fourth? i dunno. It might Rikudo Sage, that would be immense.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
The last coffin his probably his mom. I mean, he just can't bear to break her heart with how he once told her that he was gonna become a good kind hokage, and now he plans to destroy the world.
LOL. Kishimoto taking a leaf off Oda would be awesomely funny...even if it'd sorta kill the plot a bit.

its not the first hokage is it? maybe the fourth? i dunno. It might Rikudo Sage, that would be immense.
Rikudo Sage would be hax. They already have a massive powerful army.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
It can't be the First. The Third sealed the First when Orochimaru resurrected him, so that's out of the question. Even the Hashirama Flower Madara has is only a miniature replica. Madara stated, "It has no will of its own."

The Fourth, I guess? But like. Would he really have been scared, that much? Doesn't seem to me like he would.

Anyone figure who ol' spiky hair next to Zabuza is yet?

LOL THAT'S BRILLIANT!

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
That list is almost nonexistent. As for Sasuke being Madara's trump card, who didn't know?

Just because Madara fought the Forth once and barely lost, doesn't mean he's scared of him. I would bet anything on it's his brother, Rikudo sage (I'm leaning away from this more and more because I find it hard to believe that Kabutomaru had the means to find his body, that and the fact no one knows what he looks like in the first place. But knowing Kishimoto, anything is possible.), or someone who we don't know yet.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
bringing back the rikudo sage is like bringing back god in this age. Thats just TOOOOOOO hax. After discussing it wit my friends earlier today, I say it HAS to be the 4th. Minato already jacked madara before but i dont know how minato will do with madaras new upgrades. Also it would be good to see naruto fight his papa. well not good, but cool i guess

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
It would only be fair. Chiyo v. Sakura, Sasori v. Kankuro, Deidara v. Gaara, Kakashi v. Itachi (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA), Asuma v. Shikamaru, Hizashi v. Neji...

Am I missing somebody out?
Naruto vs. The Fourth Hokage / Kakuzu / Nagato
Shikamaru vs. Asuma
Sakura vs. Chiyo
Rock Lee vs. Kimimaro
Kakashi vs. Itachi
Neji / Hinata vs. Hizashi
Tsunade vs. Jiraiya / The Third / Dan / Hanzo
Kankuro vs. Sasori / Chiyo
Gaara vs. The Fourth Kazekage
The Fifth Mizukage vs. Sanbii (The Fourth Mizukage) / The Third Mizukage
The Fourth Raikage vs. The Third Raikage

Lots of powerful matchups.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
This whole deal with the resurrected peeps, a prime example being Zabuza:

haven't the alive protagonists grown fast enough to not be as constested by some of these people as much as they were?
unless the whole revival thing grants more strength which you guys may or may not have talked about, I didn't read any of the technique science you guys were posting

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
well yeah Zabuza's g as ****, but besides recent opponents like the Akatsuki, the cast has either narrowed the gap in skill or in some cases nullified it completely

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
well yeah Zabuza's g as ****, but besides recent opponents like the Akatsuki, the cast has either narrowed the gap in skill or in some cases nullified it completely
I dunno...

The previous Kages are probably matched by the current set of Kage.

Some of the Jounin are good enough to par with some of the others such as Asuma and Hizashi.

But then you have like The Third, The Fourth, Jiraiya, Hanzo, and the Akatsuki. And with over 100,000 Zetsu, they're just adding more firepower. And really good firepower at that.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
ok ok. I guess I meant of all the zombies that we've already seen fight and lose to the cast

Gaara♥

Smash Master
maybe all the revived people were training over on King Kai's planet in the dead world after trekking snake way... of course that would mean kabuto is also the eternal dragon!

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
ok ok. I guess I meant of all the zombies that we've already seen fight and lose to the cast
Aside from Akatsuki, that leaves Zabuza, Haku, and Kimimaro.

That's not a lot, but maybe Kimimaro's sickness was altered or healed by Kabuto as the body / corpse developed? Kabuto's mad creepy so he has like medicine for anything.

D

Deleted member

I could see it now...

Zabuza: ENERGY SHIELDU!!
(Reference to Battle Stadium D.O.N.)

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Naruto with ginyu beans...

that or just start mass producing choji's medicine enhancement pills, would make the series a bit more interesting.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Watch as Kurosaki Ich- WAIT A MINUTE.

Man, we can't stay on topic for too long, huh? Kishimoto could do us a favor and release two chapters a week or a chapter every three-four days or something. Regardless, I'm pretty excited~

Gaara♥

Smash Master
im just trying to keep this topic alive and interesting. I like when this thread moves fast just like goku's instant transmission. So who would win in a race Goku or Minato??

Top Bottom