• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'm currently on episode 55 on my Emerald Nuzlocke. Gonna get around to recording a couple more episodes today, hopefully. My Let's Play of Paper Mario is on its 3rd episode, but for now I'm focusing on my Emerald Nuzlocke before I really shift the Paper Mario LP into high gear. Also, been trying to reach a bigger fanbase, which is why I constantly update my signature, haha.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
HOLY **** IT'S GOING TO BE A RAPEFEST!!!! SUPER EPIC HYPEEEEEEE!

As if the former Akatsuki members weren't enough, there's Jinchuriki (without the beasts, of course...shouldn't be too much of a hindrance compared to...) the previous Kages.

Add what Gaara said, AND IT'S A RAPEFEST!!!

For once, I REALLY, REALLY can't wait for next week. **drool**

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Oh.
My.
God.

I think I changed pants as I read through how organized the Joint Shinobi Alliance was, with every division and a rightful leader, etc.

And then I had to change pants once Kabuto revealed his corpses of the Akatsuki, Kages, and the Jinchuuriki.

And then I almost fell over when his final set of corpses were revealed - Asuma, Hiyashi, Chiyo... Oh. My. God.

D

Deleted member

I still need to see it, but I will not be able to until later tonight. But from what I read: ZABUZA IS BACK?!? HOLY F***ING CRAP!!! :awesome:

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ Nostalgic attack. <3 ♥

♣ Why do some people hate this chapter?
Is it because they brought back every dead person that played a major role in Naruto
?
♥

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
More like it undoes most of the plot of Naruto in one whole chapter. I mean, all those deaths and now meaningless if you think about it. Doesn't change the fact this is pure epicness!

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
♣ Nostalgic attack. <3 ♥
The nostalgia / shock is already ridiculous.

Gaara vs. Third Kazekage
Shikamaru / Choji / Ino vs. Asuma
Mizukage vs. Third Mizukage
Raikage vs. Third Raikage
Gaara / Kankuro vs. Chiyo
Neji vs. Hizashi
Tsunade vs. Dan
Tsunade vs. Hanzo

Who's the spiky haired person next to Zabuza and Haku?
Did anyone else notice that Jiraiya, Kakashi's dad, and some of the Hokages were missing?

♣ Why do some people hate this chapter?
Is it because they brought back every dead person that played a major role in Naruto
?
♥
Wait, some people hated this chapter?

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
The nostalgia / shock is already ridiculous.

Gaara vs. Third Kazekage
Shikamaru / Choji / Ino vs. Asuma
Mizukage vs. Third Mizukage
Raikage vs. Third Raikage
Gaara / Kankuro vs. Chiyo
Neji vs. Hizashi
Tsunade vs. Dan
Tsunade vs. Hanzo
Naruto vs. Kushina!!!
Fixed

Did anyone else notice that Jiraiya, Kakashi's dad, and some of the Hokages were missing?
I did too.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I'm calling chakra hax.

Edit: Sasuke looks like he'll be playing the role of "Bring out the secret weapon" nonsense. Just when things are looking good for the Shinobis, Madara brings Sasuke out.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
^Naah. Thing's look bad--> Naruto kicks ***--> Naruto's panting and tired --> Sasuke shows up --> Itachi's power hax and "I'm your friend, Sasuke." hax --> Love and happiness forever.

Epic chapter is still epic.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
I really like how this chapter finally delivers so ground breaking material after all the breaks we had

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Hey, wouldn't it make more sense to have Kakashi be the Commander General than Gaara? He IS Kakashi, after all...

Edit: Pg. 17...

Shino: We must avoid drawing attention to ourselves.
Ino: You'll be FINE, Shino.

LOL!

D

Deleted member

Holy CRAP this chapter was awesome!

Although...does it occur that the series might end soon?

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh man, this is rich. This is almost---ALMOST---as bad as Bleach. Can't believe Kishimoto had the stones to pull a Marvel on us.

Smooth Criminal

D

Deleted member

They aren't actually brought back to life, you know. They are clones that are puppeted by Kabuto and Madara.

And this is not bad at all. It's EPIC.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
They aren't actually brought back to life, you know. They are clones that are puppeted by Kabuto and Madara.

And this is not bad at all. It's EPIC.
Really? I actually thought they were the actual corpses. They look too messed up to be clones.

Actually, I'm sure Sasuke is gonna be teaming up with Naruto when he learns that Madara is gonna hand him over to Kabuto (when it's too late of course).

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH OMGG im seriously crying at how epic this is. OMGG XDDD. I actually hope they draw this war out. I wanna get as much out of this as possible, especially to make up for the lost potential during that Pain arc.

Im so excited! fandomgasm

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I actually really liked this chapter. Some people may not like it, but I think it's kinda cool that
some of the characters that have died will be returning

Can't wait to see all the divisions fight them. Hopefully Kishimoto does a good job on the fights for characters we haven't seen in awhile. At the same time, hopefully he won't drag it out either.

D

Deleted member

Really? I actually thought they were the actual corpses. They look too messed up to be clones.

Actually, I'm sure Sasuke is gonna be teaming up with Naruto when he learns that Madara is gonna hand him over to Kabuto (when it's too late of course).
By now, Zabuza's and Haku's corpses would be messed up. Also, Deidara's body was blown to bits.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i hope it drags out, and goes out in a big (likely predictable) finish. If the finish is well done, then I'll be pretty satisfied with the series. Maybe a few fanservice chapters or something too lol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lmao. definitely marvel-like

but i wouldnt call this bad at all

pretty exciting

i just hope its not so rushed like bleach at hueco mundo

i wonder how this will compare to whitebeard vs government

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Note I said "almost."

"Almost."

I'm not sippin' too much haterade. Like I said: I'm following this series to the very end, and then will I vivisect it like a frog in a High School biology class.

Smooth Criminal

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
yes well, surely you can't retract "almost" as in "still on the same bad side of the spectrum as Bleach is"

But yeah, I'm actually getting interested again in what happens in this manga. It's the kind of thing someone that's told that it's about ninjas with powers would want to walk in on.

Smooth Derp

theeboredone

Smash Legend
By now, Zabuza's and Haku's corpses would be messed up. Also, Deidara's body was blown to bits.
Well, this is what I got from the Naruto Wiki...

"Before the technique can be performed, a living sacrifice must be found. The sacrifice's body is used as a vessel for the soul of whoever is being revived, with dirt and ash encasing them to resemble the original body of the person being resurrected. The end product is stored in a casket until summoned by the user. "

"When first summoned, the body of the resurrected appears gray and in a state of minor decay. They retain their personality, memories, and all abilities they had in life, including kekkei genkai."

So unless Kabuto's enhanced version does not require any sacrifices, he must have used a lot of bodies or Zetsus.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
yes well, surely you can't retract "almost" as in "still on the same bad side of the spectrum as Bleach is"
And I sure as hell don't intend on rescinding it. To me, Bleach and Naruto are kinda skirting around the same level of ridiculousness. It's all a matter of the lesser of two evils at this point and I'm placing Naruto in somewhat higher esteem.

Smooth Derp
i c wut u did thar

Smooth Criminal

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Not to be skeptical, but remember the pain invasion of Konoha?

Yeah I'm predicting some if not most of the characters will have a small fight scene each that's not long enough to be considered a fight, and then all the reanimated corpses will die one by one each by their respected enemy with no casualties on the alliances side.

Top Bottom