• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i like how everytime it was used it WORKED and the bad guy NEVER saw it coming. Kinda like sasuke's sharingan................................

Gaara♥

Smash Master
Im just saying that all the punches, kicks, kamehamehas, masenkos, special beam cannons, and destructo disks always fail over and over AND OVER again but as soon as the solar flare comes out its an auto hit and 100% effective. If I was in a fight and I could do a solar flare, I would throw one in every now and then lol

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Well the thing about the sharingan is most characters haven't faced it in combat properly and don't know how to handle it.

Although that being said Deidra, Itachi, Danzo........hmmmmm.

The manga this week was pretty epic.

Madara is gonna bring the pain.

D

Deleted member

Im just saying that all the punches, kicks, kamehamehas, masenkos, special beam cannons, and destructo disks always fail over and over AND OVER again but as soon as the solar flare comes out its an auto hit and 100% effective. If I was in a fight and I could do a solar flare, I would throw one in every now and then lol
You would need to do it at random moments when the enemy doesn't see it coming. If you have even a minor pattern, it will not work.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
"Realistically" speaking, there's very little time to "think" when you're duking it out with somebody. It's pretty much all reactions, reflexes and instincts. That's why practice is so heavily relied upon. Knowing the theory to anything ain't gonna cut it.

I'm going with what Gaara says. I'd spam that Solar Flare like my life depended on it. Best case scenario: a blind opponent. Worst case scenario: oops.

D

Deleted member

Solar Flare x 20, then a Kamehameha to the daddy jewels.

Or just use Psychic powers to kill them instantly.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
ahahahaha straight up I would fake a punch or pretend to go down after a hit and BAM SOLAR FLAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Ya know, instead of all that, just Final Flash their sorry butt. All the teleportation in the world won't save them if there isn't a world.

BAM! Right in the kisser.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i bet he planeted some kind of root into the floor thats either going straight to naruto or konoha and its going to let them know that he is in trouble. That, or he is going to take the electrode road and self destruct

D

Deleted member

I don't think they would have Yamato commit suicide RIGHT after Kisame did the same thing.
He's going to have information forced out of him, then he'll be used for more Zetsu clones, like the 1st Hokage.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
yamato and the first hokage's clone body...will they have any relevance to each other?

i mean, madara was like 'and here's the first hokage now let's find something more interesting' so i'm thinking maybe that was an intentional diversion of our attention...

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Well Madara only had several recrements of the First Hokage's DNA / cells, while now he has Yamato, who has successfully been implemented with the First's DNA.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
So, to sum it up, Yamato is going to be ***** and spawn infinite Zetsu. When did Naruto turn from manga to hentai?

Unfortunately, Yamato is good as dead. They'll get all they need from him, and then kill him. Obviously.

D

Deleted member

Anyone notice the error with Deidara II's eyes?
First they appeared all filled out to symbolize that he's a "puppet", then in later pages with him, his eyes are normal.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
That probably is significant of how he starts off more drone-like, similar to the Edo Tensei talismans Orochimaru used on the First and Second but then transitions into his normal personality.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
And then, they'll use Edo Tensei and use him to effectively suppress the Hachibii and Kyuubii.
Tch, suppress it all you want. Naruto already has the Kyuubi chakra. IDK about Bee.

Once Madara finds out that happened, he'll have to come up with something to either negate Naruto's advantage or send in about 10,000 Zetsu to drain his chakra and swoop in for the incapacitation.

Hax.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i dont know why I was thinking that Yamato's ( 1st hokages ) power was only applicable to naruto, and no other jinchuuriki

D

Deleted member

Tch, suppress it all you want. Naruto already has the Kyuubi chakra. IDK about Bee.

Once Madara finds out that happened, he'll have to come up with something to either negate Naruto's advantage or send in about 10,000 Zetsu to drain his chakra and swoop in for the incapacitation.

Hax.
With Bee, the Eight Tails willingly helps him out, so it can be supressed. Because Naruto took the Nine Tails' power without it's will, it cannot be supressed.

Top Bottom