• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
They aren't actually brought back to life, you know. They are clones that are puppeted by Kabuto and Madara.

And this is not bad at all. It's EPIC.
Really? I actually thought they were the actual corpses. They look too messed up to be clones.

Actually, I'm sure Sasuke is gonna be teaming up with Naruto when he learns that Madara is gonna hand him over to Kabuto (when it's too late of course).
Wrong. Remember when Deidara selfdestructed? How did Kabuto bring him back with Edo Tensei? Simiarily, how did Orochimaru bring back the First and Second's bodies in such clean condition after so long? Edo Tensei is a forbidden ability for a reason. With a human sacrifice it molds the corpse into the body of any deceased being, with their abilities in tact. Therefore, all these bodies are merely sacrificed Zetsu. Simple as that.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
looks like naruto is something to look forward to now, instead of that manga that i read before bleach

im interested in the salamander guy, and im betting jiraiya is a hidden trump for kabuto

i live in a weird timezone so mangastream either has all or none of the chapters when i check :3

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
looks like naruto is something to look forward to now, instead of that manga that i read before bleach

im interested in the salamander guy, and im betting jiraiya is a hidden trump for kabuto

i live in a weird timezone so mangastream either has all or none of the chapters when i check :3
Hanzo, Jiraiya, Kakashi's dad, and the Fourth are the people that worry me the most.

Do you guys think Kabuto has the Third, actually?

And what about Danzo?

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Hanzo, Jiraiya, Kakashi's dad, and the Fourth are the people that worry me the most.

Do you guys think Kabuto has the Third, actually?

And what about Danzo?
Holy crap. The Fourth. I hadn't even considered that. And Danzo. Hadn't figured him, either.

Sure, the Third was awesome and all but compared to the current former cast lined up...well, I guess he's something to consider. I don't place him high on the warning list, though.

Is the new chapter out yet?

Javon89

Smash Ace
What worries me is Itachi, if he still has his sharingan after Sasuke took them out, it's over.
On the plus side, all the good guys have to do is kill Kabuto and Zetsu and Madara no longer has his army.
I wonder if Hidan can get his body back, I liked him.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Wrong. Remember when Deidara selfdestructed? How did Kabuto bring him back with Edo Tensei? Simiarily, how did Orochimaru bring back the First and Second's bodies in such clean condition after so long? Edo Tensei is a forbidden ability for a reason. With a human sacrifice it molds the corpse into the body of any deceased being, with their abilities in tact. Therefore, all these bodies are merely sacrificed Zetsu. Simple as that.
>_>...yes, I already cleared that up on my above mentioned post...

Personally, I do wanna see some more death in this war. Not just "Oh, he's hurt" kinda thing. Wouldn't mind it at all if guys like Chouji, Lee, or members from the other villages were killed off. I mean, I guess I could see the former Rookies from the Leaf surviving, but meh...

And even if Sasuke has EMS, I don't think it'll be as effective vs Naruto assuming Naruto masters his flash step and nine tails chakra at some point during or before the war. Madara got his *** whooped by the fourth, so it can be deja vu.

D

Deleted member

@theeboredone:
Yeah, that's what I figured. I think that was the main reason why Zetsu had OVER 9000!!! clones.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
wasnt the 3rd hokage considered ' the greatest shinobi of all time ' when he was younger? If thats true then can Edo Tensei revive a body at any age Kabutochimaru wanted?? And all these resurrected people are pretty much outclassed by most of the modern day fighters now so did Kabutochimaru amp their power along with bringing them back??

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I'm pretty sure they will be amped up to be suitable for this war. Especially if you throw someone like Zabuza into the mist village for a fight. He gets a plus there. Besides, Kakashi struggled with him initially, so it wouldn't be surprising that if some of the chuunins have a tough time as well.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
I wonder...the guy next to Zabuza and Haku...anyone know who he is?
I tried doing research on who that guy is but I haven't found the answer yet. He KINDA resembles Motoi because of the hair but its definitely not him. I dont even think Motoi was dead. Also when Kabutochimaru revived the former kages, there was one on the right side that was completely wrapped in bandages with only his eyes exposed. Anyone know who that is??

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
For the person who wanted to know about Hidan, he won't be in the war.

He's still alive and buried.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I tried doing research on who that guy is but I haven't found the answer yet. He KINDA resembles Motoi because of the hair but its definitely not him. I dont even think Motoi was dead. Also when Kabutochimaru revived the former kages, there was one on the right side that was completely wrapped in bandages with only his eyes exposed. Anyone know who that is??
Might be Motoi's dad? But he was never mentioned as skilled. And besides all we know is looks alone so.

I think the bandaged Kage was a Mizukage....I'm not sure.
I'm pretty sure that's a Mizukage. The Third Mizukage (before Yagura).

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Why isn't Konan making a zombie comeback?

If she alone can force Madara to make a move, well, need I say more?

Also, where's Jiraiya? And I'm guessing Orochimaru won't be making an appearance because Itachi sealed him away with Susa--oh boy. The Shinobi army is really in for it now.

To clarify some qs I have, since Edo Tensei keeps the resurrectee's memories intact, will Itachi even fight against the army? Or are all the zombies compelled to do Kabuto's bidding?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Why isn't Konan making a zombie comeback?

If she alone can force Madara to make a move, well, need I say more?
Madara was mad that Konan didn't make him a sandwich while she was still with Akatsuki, so he's leaving her dead.

Also, where's Jiraiya? And I'm guessing Orochimaru won't be making an appearance because Itachi sealed him away with Susa--oh boy. The Shinobi army is really in for it now.
It's too much. They're packing all those Zetsu, Jinchuuriki, Kage, awesome Shinobi, Kabuto, Sasuke, and Madara.
There will be slaughter.

To clarify some qs I have, since Edo Tensei keeps the resurrectee's memories intact, will Itachi even fight against the army? Or are all the zombies compelled to do Kabuto's bidding?
Kabuto can manipulate their personalities with his talismans, just like how Orochimaru made the First and Second fight the Third.

D

Deleted member

He's got Orochimaru inside him. Doesn't he have access to HIS chakra as well?

Kabuto's chakra + Orochimaru's chakra=chakra equalling Naruto, Killer Bee, Kisame, etc.

Right?

theeboredone

Smash Legend
He's got Orochimaru inside him. Doesn't he have access to HIS chakra as well?

Kabuto's chakra + Orochimaru's chakra=chakra equalling Naruto, Killer Bee, Kisame, etc.

Right?
Well, Kisame, Naruto, and KB all have the benefit of their respective demon inside of them. I've never seen Kabuto to be one who had a lot of chakra. Summoning techniques already require plenty of chakra, so yea..=/....he may have done this over a span of few days >_>...

Gaara♥

Smash Master
you mean summoned them previously and just stored them away in an underground chamber only to be risen up when he raises his hands?? I like my 1 mp cost theory better >_>

D

Deleted member

Well, Kisame, Naruto, and KB all have the benefit of their respective demon inside of them. I've never seen Kabuto to be one who had a lot of chakra. Summoning techniques already require plenty of chakra, so yea..=/....he may have done this over a span of few days >_>...
Remember, Orochimaru? Like I said, I think HIS chakra plays a role as well.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
but then its not like he has ALL of orochimaru inside of him, just some cells and remains from his dead(?) body.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Who cares, it's not like it's going to matter in the long run. Kishimoto is a sucker for the dramatic effect. I don't think he has a power system of who's more powerful and who has more chakra. He just tells a story and has the good guy win.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
I fully expect naruto and sasuke to fight each other to the death and somehow that will end all conflict.

... this may or may not be sarcasm ^_^

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
To be fair Kisame was just really ****ing buffed and didn't need a Tailed Beast to match Naruto / Bee's chakra levels.

Anyway, with some of Orochimaru's cells / remains, and the fact that Kabuto has undergone such a transformation more like Orochimaru means he has an extra dock of chakra. But I agree he probably summoned the caskets group by group or something alone those lines, because Kabuto was always a medic ninja, and medic ninja don't usually have high amounts of chakra, save Tsunade.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Kabuto may have been a medic ninja, he's a raepninja now.

All he needs is to get rid of them glasses and he can play the role of overlord pretty well.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I don't think Naruto and Sasuke are gonna fight to the death...that would result in Naruto's goals pointless. If anything, they are both gonna team up in the end, but Sasuke is gonna play the role of "martyr" so he gets his good guy status back, but dies in the process. I mean, even if he did turn good and lived through the war, it's not like people are gonna pardon his previous crimes.

Top Bottom