• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Are you kidding me?!

They're so awesome with all their plot twists! Big angry guy shows up wanting to demolish Konoha, and I'm expecting a FFA between the bad guy, Kakashi, Tsunade and Guy, but no. It's Naruto! OMG I didn't predict that! I'm absolutely sure Kishimoto was in on those, too. Crazy plot twists.

/sarcasm

D

Deleted member

After reading the last couple of posts, I've confirmed that a couple members here are not normal. I should have known this from the start. You guys are kinda creepy. Thank you for your time.

I still love you guys, though.
I am one of the normal ones, right?

D

Deleted member

Because I prefer to be abormal without being the "creepy" abnormal...

D

Deleted member

Manda II isn't even in the anime yet. Even so, giant creatures haven't been playable in Naruto fighting games with the exception of Killer Bee in his 8 Tails form.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
one thing naruto does well is turning mundane things like dust into super-awesome powers...

although they tend to give the mundane things to sub-villains

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I really hope Naruto is faking that dumb behavior...I feel it really degrades him a bit considering how far he's come. In any case, after reading this chapter *spoilers*, I can see Naruto rushing balls into the Akatsuki base if possible. If not...gg Yamato.

D

Deleted member

For some reason, I always predicted that Yamato would be one to die...

Gaara♥

Smash Master
so we already know Madara is ballin as f!ck so what does having Yamato do for him? After they try to interrogate him would they just straight up kill him??

D

Deleted member

Hmmm.....There's a third spot on the mask.

Sharingan.....Rinnegan....is the third spot to be Byakugan?
If so, Neji and/or Hinata may be one of the next targets....

quirkynature

Smash Ace
A Byakugan in his forehead? Hax. Major hax. For one reason only: if there's an eyeball where his brain should be, where is his brain?

Elemen-hax, my dear Watson.

I'm going to pray he goes after Neji for one reason: if he goes after Hinata, and Naruto happens to step in (OMG who knew?) it'll become a Mills and Boon lovefest. o_0

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah actually. LOL. Out of pure endurance and longevity XD

All i remember was 20 minutes of FINAL FLASH

GanonkingAbyss

Smash Apprentice
i loved when deidara came back :D
also, idk if someone asked this yet, but cant kabuto use the zetsus to make copys of all the akatsuki? if they need a living sacrifice and they're able to revive someone more than once at a time they could make an army.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I think Zetsu still has untapped potential that Madara references.

But yes, since Edo Tensei requires sacrficies he could potentially have infinite Akatsuki members but the issue with that is the amount of talismans he needs.

Top Bottom