• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

asianaussie

Smash Hero
stop bringing bleach into everything, it's defacing a perfectly enjoyable manga :(

slam dunk is ok and i should give it another chance

prince of tennis pissed me off so much, probably because i play tennis, but i won't deny it was gripping (i would argue it's aimed more at girls though because of all the bishounens)

asianaussie

Smash Hero
other manga are fine i just hate bleach grrrrrrr

why did he choose deidara when he had others like
itachi
and the secret weapon that made madara go omgwtf to choose from?

S l o X

Smash Champion
He probably has the others locked in his closet and can only use them once.

So he's saving them for situations where he needs them.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Holy crap.

I love Kishimoto now. He brought back Deidara AND gave him his actual personality instead of making him a mindless clone. I know that it's just a way to extend the series (more backstory from all the revived Akatsuki, fights, etc) and bring back fan-favorite characters, but I don't really care. :3

D

Deleted member

Armadillo *****? W......T......F......?

But I like how the clones retain their personalities. However, that wouldn't be useful for Itachi's....but Kabuto doesn't know that. ;)

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i just skimmed through the chapter because I wasn't really enjoying it. I will read it again and post my thoughts

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I didnt like it as much as the past ones but i am really excited that deidara is back :3

Minato

穏やかじゃない
slam dunk is ok and i should give it another chance

prince of tennis pissed me off so much, probably because i play tennis, but i won't deny it was gripping (i would argue it's aimed more at girls though because of all the bishounens)
I heard Slam Dunk was really good. I still need to go and read it though.

Prince of Tennis was awesome, but then it sucked once it reached a certain chapter.
If anything, watch the anime. The TV series ends before the story gets bad too. Watch the OVAs only if you're curious on how it ends.

As for Naruto, I liked the newest chapter. It was funny, and it was nice seeing Deidara back.
I never thought I'd actually enjoy seeing the old Akatsuki members again. lol

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I really don't get why people like Deidara.

I really really really hate that guy, possible one of the most annoying characters in the series.

GAWD WHY IS HE BACK?! In the immortal words of Doug Murphy (Scrubs):

Dead people should be dead *waaaah*

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
The new talisman generating their original personalities / mindsets is going to backfire when Itachi comes back.
I think that it's less like "generating" the personality and more like not blocking the personality with a talisman.

After Orochimaru used the other talismans, the 2 hokage copies became mindless slaves, and after Kabuto used the new one on Deidara, it only forced Deidara to take orders from Kabuto.

I assume that he also has a "self-destruct" that he can activate with the talisman in case they betray him.

But can he still use Sharingan?

Edit: Aren't ther 2 Nagato's? Zombie Nagato and the real Nagato buried in that underground tomb.
One Nagato is a copy that Kabuto made by turning a person's body into a copy of Nagato and implanting the original soul into the copy, and the other one is just Nagato's dead body.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Well consider that Deidara "exploded" and was still able to use his ninjutsu, I'm sure Itachi probably still has his Sharingay, because otherwise he'd be of no use to Kabuto.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Well consider that Deidara "exploded" and was still able to use his ninjutsu, I'm sure Itachi probably still has his Sharingay, because otherwise he'd be of no use to Kabuto.
Plus with the reincarnation jutsu, Kabuto is completely recreating the original bodies. I assume that he can recreate the eyes too, lol, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Actually, now that I think about it, he'll probably suppress Itachi's personality with a different talisman.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Guys, less rational discussion, MORE DEIDARA HATING! :mad:

D

Deleted member

How about not. You may hate Deidara, but that doesn't mean we all do.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
deidara is attractive and i love his clay

i like the noise his hand mouths make when they stick out their tongues and chew the clay

quirkynature

Smash Ace
I...uh...I...actually sorta like that sound, too. I'm a bit of an audiophile. It's not very healthy, but it IS very pleasant.

Although, most of my friends really don't even want to think about what's on my iPod. XD

D

Deleted member

I didn't know that people actually like sound of the mouths....

*Leaves disturbed*

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
After reading the last couple of posts, I've confirmed that a couple members here are not normal. I should have known this from the start. You guys are kinda creepy. Thank you for your time.

I still love you guys, though.

Top Bottom