• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

quirkynature

Smash Ace
And then Kabutomaru uses Edo Tensei on Captain Falcon, binding his will.
FALCON... Obedience?

And everything is an illusion cast by Aizen.

To answer Gaara, the race was finished before it started. Goku won. No question. I doubt Minato can go SSJ4. Or 3, for that matter. But that's overkill. In a race between Chiaotzu and Minato, Chiaotzu would win because DBZ trumps everything, it's that hax.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Pssh, Goku's normal movement speed is flash step. AND he still has instant transmission. AND 3 canon levels of Super Saiyan.

Minato's great. Heck, during the TNW, they told everybody to run on sight of Minato. But Goku's so awesome he either ultimately converts his villians into heroes (Vegeta), has his son bring his raepface (Cell) or just kills them himself (Kid Buu).

IMO, the entire manga universe against only Goku is still overwhelmingly in favor or Goku.

D

Deleted member

And then Naruto wakes up to find he was in a coma since he was knocked out by Zabuza.

Nothing that was shown had happened. No Akatsuki, No Orochimaru, No Rasengan, No Shippuden, etc.

Then he dies of AIDS.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
And then Naruto wakes up to find he was in a coma since he was knocked out by Zabuza.

Nothing that was shown had happened. No Akatsuki, No Orochimaru, No Rasengan, No Shippuden, etc.

Then he dies of AIDS from Might Guy.
Orochimaru still existed before they met Zabuza and Haku. So did Akatsuki.

That would be the worst thing ever. I'd give up life.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
This was one of the best naruto chapters i read in a while,
i really hope it don't. i think part 2 of naruto has been a let down

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Orihime. No contest.

Ya had to ask that one?
>_>

If the stupid klutz had more confidence under her belt, she'd be one of the most broken (anime) characters of all time. Her power hinges on the strength of her will, not sheer reiatsu.

Think about it. It's not just "lolhealing" or "lolbarrier." It's the freaking ability to reverse the flow of time to a specified point and in a given area---meaning that, unless the person was a big enough doo-doo head to hurt Inoue's feelings (and they usually are), you're not going to be getting to her any time soon. If she had killing intent, Tsubaki could probably be akin to Silver Samurai of Marvel fame, cutting through things like a tachyon-field laden chakram. Or, if you're a bigger dork than that, think of it like Tenser's flying disc from second edition Dungeons and Dragons. Pretty much indestructible (barring her willpower) with the ability to zig zag around like crazy and potentially cut **** in half!

But, alas. This is Naruto.

I'm riding caboose for this hype train. Somewhere faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar in the back.

Smooth Criminal

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I know Naruto was already going down the drain quality wise, but this is just laughable.

It was all good up until Zabuza, after that it went downhill, and now they even destroyed the Zabuza part by bringing him back from the dead.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I know Naruto was already going down the drain quality wise, but this is just laughable.

It was all good up until Zabuza, after that it went downhill, and now they even destroyed the Zabuza part by bringing him back from the dead.
*Sigh*

Edo Tensei does not revive the dead. That's godmodding and the only character capable of that was Nagato, in which the technique killed himself as the cost.

Edo Tensei takes a corpse and encases it in dust, and then after the time period the corpse looks like the person. Only with the talismans placed into each "body" does the look-a-like gain some sort of "will."

Kabuto is using Edo Tensei to bring back all these powerful ninja's abilities, he's not bringing them back from the dead.

D

Deleted member

*Sigh*

Edo Tensei does not revive the dead. That's godmodding and the only character capable of that was Nagato, in which the technique killed himself as the cost.
Don't forget Chiyo. She sacrificed her life to bring Gaara back.

Eagle_Eyes

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3583-1774-9356
Been awhile since I've posted here, I personally think this war is gonna be pretty epic. I wonder if the Kazekage will be there too, be wild to see him face against Gaara, too much to think of with it so I'll stop there, can't wait for the next chapter.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
well, action wise, maybe it could. but plotwise, it's doubtful. OP's war had a lot more subtext, with the whole ace thing and whitebeard's 'family.' there's a lot of love there. naruto's war is more of a vengeful rivalry thing, which is also very interesting but we can't exactly root for naruto's side as strongly as we could root for luffy.

still really looking forward to it though

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
well, action wise, maybe it could. but plotwise, it's doubtful. OP's war had a lot more subtext, with the whole ace thing and whitebeard's 'family.' there's a lot of love there. naruto's war is more of a vengeful rivalry thing, which is also very interesting but we can't exactly root for naruto's side as strongly as we could root for luffy.

still really looking forward to it though
Maybe it can be as big plot wise seeing as how this war was being foreshadowed so much.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah, forsure forsure. this is if kishimoto can balance relationships/plot/character with the coolness aesthetic of the actual battle

ninjas fight with a lot more underhanded tactics than pirates hehe. it'll definitely be cool in it's own right, so i'll try to refrain from comparing it to OP

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
*Sigh*

Edo Tensei takes a corpse and encases it in dust, and then after the time period the corpse looks like the person. Only with the talismans placed into each "body" does the look-a-like gain some sort of "will."

Kabuto is using Edo Tensei to bring back all these powerful ninja's abilities, he's not bringing them back from the dead.
Considering the fact that Deidara actually remembered what he was doing up until his death, I think that Kabuto's just making a "golem" that represents the dead person and forcibly pulling them back from the dead. They're essentially his slaves, and if he dies, I assume that they will die as well.

Remember how Sasori had to actually seal the souls of the 2 kages in order to beat them? That's another thing pointing to them having souls, etc.

Oh, and Zabuza's comment of "hey, this isn't the afterlife" makes me wonder if Kishimoto is implying that there ISN'T an afterlife; they might have just been stuck in "limbo" until revival with nothing remembered inbetween.

Oh, and this war will definitely be bigger than OP's. OP's "war" was really just a huge (and awesome) battle, but this is actually a full scale war. Kishimoto could keep this going on for ages.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Considering the fact that Deidara actually remembered what he was doing up until his death, I think that Kabuto's just making a "golem" that represents the dead person and forcibly pulling them back from the dead. They're essentially his slaves, and if he dies, I assume that they will die as well.

Remember how Sasori had to actually seal the souls of the 2 kages in order to beat them? That's another thing pointing to them having souls, etc.

Oh, and Zabuza's comment of "hey, this isn't the afterlife" makes me wonder if Kishimoto is implying that there ISN'T an afterlife; they might have just been stuck in "limbo" until revival with nothing remembered inbetween.

Oh, and this war will definitely be bigger than OP's. OP's "war" was really just a huge (and awesome) battle, but this is actually a full scale war. Kishimoto could keep this going on for ages.
Corpse + dust casing to resemble character + talisman which contains their "soul" = Edo Tensei.

Zabuza's comment is simply that he realized there was something amiss if he was conscious but was moving not on his will.

Also, Edo Tensei's some sort of forbidden jutsu but everyone knows about it. lol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah, forsure forsure. this is if kishimoto can balance relationships/plot/character with the coolness aesthetic of the actual battle

ninjas fight with a lot more underhanded tactics than pirates hehe. it'll definitely be cool in it's own right, so i'll try to refrain from comparing it to OP
hehe chok

hah i never thought of that. I guess you could think of it that way, but I don't think kishimoto had the intention to go that deep as to imply something like that. Now that you pointed it out, I think i'm interpreting it the same way.

This is so exciting! haha. I can't wait for more!

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Um...question, please.

As I recall, during Orochimaru v. Third, Third had to sacrifice his soul to 'defeat' zombie First and Second, right? So, does that mean one soldier of the army is going to die for every zombie Kabuto resurrected, or just one Kage doing the honors?

theeboredone

Smash Legend
As of now, that's the only way to beat them. Though I do wonder if you can simply beat the living **** out of them and call it a day (even if it means limbs coming off).

Kabuto did mention how it was tough to control all of them, so maybe something is gonna happen to Kabuto himself to render these guys useless.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Um...question, please.

As I recall, during Orochimaru v. Third, Third had to sacrifice his soul to 'defeat' zombie First and Second, right? So, does that mean one soldier of the army is going to die for every zombie Kabuto resurrected, or just one Kage doing the honors?
During that fight, whenever the Third damaged the First and Second they simply regenerated health, so I think sealing abilities (which nobody in the Joint Shinobi Army knows) are the only surefire way to defeat the revived group.

As of now, that's the only way to beat them. Though I do wonder if you can simply beat the living **** out of them and call it a day (even if it means limbs coming off).

Kabuto did mention how it was tough to control all of them, so maybe something is gonna happen to Kabuto himself to render these guys useless.
Any damage done will be regenerated by Kabuto but this brings up a good point - if they just mass slaughtered (or tried to), then Kabuto needs to invest in a buttload of chakra to restore everyone. I think I'm seeing a plan here.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I have a feeling that they won't be able to regenerate instantly like the kages.

Kabuto is already using a lot of chakra to control them, so my guess is that he won't focus on healing them.

Top Bottom