• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Oh snap, good idea. Maybe it would persuade her to polish his rocks later.

But in all honesty, I have a bad feeling that Spike will be written out of this episode "because it's too late" or some bull****.
i lost, he should have dressed as tom

Costume spoilers

Saw these yesterday

am i the only one thats anticipating the pure awkward air of when luna sees RD as a shadowbolt (a.k.a: a nightmare moon creation)?

1. Newark's about 2 hours away.
2. I only play Brawl.
3. I won't be staying at my house, that'd be too depressing. Plus I hate driving too much, so I'll probably be staying somewhere nearby.

And Applejack makes a very cute scarecrow, I like it.
ah okay. was a long shot anyways XD

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I just showed my one year old nephew the songs "You Gotta Share" and "The Pony Pokey" and he seemed to like them. He was bouncing the whole time while seemingly trying to clap in time with the music, and it was pretty cute. I gotta show him more songs now, as it's now my job to make sure he's raised on ponies.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I just showed my one year old nephew the songs "You Gotta Share" and "The Pony Pokey" and he seemed to like them. He was bouncing the whole time while seemingly trying to clap in time with the music, and it was pretty cute. I gotta show him more songs now, as it's now my job to make sure he's raised on ponies.
I wonder what his parents would think of that?
Anyways we're counting on you. Get him into the magic of friendship and ponies.
When I hear my co-workers saying that kids these days don't know how to socialize with others, I figure that it's for the best to get into this show then.

===
Just watched a sneak peek of the upcoming episode on Facebook.
Wow! Pinkie Pie is quite the candy junkie.

Also that British sounding filly pirate just makes me think he's gonna say something like "And Luna bless us everyone!" at the end of the episode.

I just noticed princess Sunny Daze.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I just noticed that there's ANOTHER clip (different from the Facebook one) for this upcoming episode on the Underwire article.

Two things:
1.) I didn't expect Zecora to be in this episode, but she is.
2.) Why is there a shrine of Nightmare Moon?

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
She IS the scariest thing in the show. What if there's a costume contest? Luna transforms back into Nightmare moon for the Contest. Hype

Edit: episode 6, Cutie Mark Cancer episode, I wouldn't be surprised if the heavily African stereotyped Zecoras in it, Dr. Whooves can't figure it out, so they visit her.

:phone:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Wooooow Ohsm, you're hot. Nice shirt.

I liked Twilight's costume. I'll try catching the premier tomorrow on some stream. If I can do that, I'll also be on the Xat.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Okay after watching that.

That was the most legit evil entrance ever.
If she really wanted to improve her appearance to everypony, she probably should not have made such a legit evil entrance.

Thanks prime.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
The askpinkamena and askberrypunch blogs both are done :cry:

Also, AMAZING clip. I feel kinda spoiled about
Zecora being in there
but this episode's still mega hype.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
A'ight y'all, I checked the Hub website and double checked my cable box guide.
Confirmed new time 10AM Eastern / 9AM Central etc. So we should get an extra hour of sleep.
Luna time, baby~

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
It seems people are divided between her new look and her previous look.

I personally like the new night sky mane.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I agree with Leaf. Her introduction isn't exactly... welcoming. She looks cooler, though, lol. I'm liking this.

Hype for tomorrow.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm sooooo pleased at the return of Zecora.
So very, very pleased. :applejack:

And yes, I've seen that shirt. It's pretty mediocre.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
GAMEINFORMER AND PONIES

GameInformer Magazine said:
Who Are Calling A Frilly?

As a 20-year-old guy, I was deeply disturbed when you referred to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic as "frilly" in issue 220's Timeline. I think I missed that part of the season. Was that in-between when the cast overthrew an evil goddess bent on shrouding the world in eternal night and when Rainbow Dash not only not only broke the sound barrier, but pulled a turn that would leave any modern fighter jet in a smoldering pile of debris? Maybe it was around the time when they were fighting the dragon. Or perhaps the manticore. I mean, these girls are so bad*** that Fluttershy singlehandedly brought down a cockatrice. How did she defeat a half-dragon creature that turns anything it looks at to stone? Naturally, she just stared it down until submitted to her will. I will let your comment slide this time, but be warned, another mistake will not be tolerated!

Angelo
Saunderstown, RI

Settle down, brony. The fact that your terrifying equine friends have racked up an epic list of conquests doesn't make them any less frilly. Similarly, the fact that the cartoon sounds genuinely entertaining doesn't make it any less embarrassing for you to be defending the honor of a My Little Pony cartoon in a national magazine.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
We talked about that for a second in Xat yesterday.

I had to look in my magazine to see and we came to the conclusion that this guy is one of "those" bronies.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Yeah, as a brony, that guy made me sad. I almost want to send another letter apologizing for him being so annoying.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
We'll write it in a Dear Princess Celestia format too.

Dear Game Informer,

Today, me and my friends learned that there are some bronies out there that just go a little too far and take it way too seriously. Just understand that we aren't all like this, and it's only the few that just happen to push themselves to the front of the group.

Your not-so-faithful reader, Leaf

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Can't deny the show having "frilly" episodes though. Hell, Look Before You Sleep was my favorite til Lesson Zero came about.

And yes, a disappointment in taking the whole comment too seriously. Overzealous in the wrong direction.
Game Informer? Internet works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom