• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
EDIT: When Nightmare Moon says "Be that Way" after no one greets her in Ponyville.
Tabby let a bit of Rarity slip into that. And by a bit, I mean EVERYTHING.
I noticed that the first watch through.
It was that point that I knew that Germaine did in fact do Luna's voice.

===

Also here's the episode in 1080p.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBDs7T78lsQ&feature=channel_video_title

Time to watch the episode again. :T

Edit:
@Doll - No, Fluttershy didn't have a costume on. She was too afraid to come out of her house.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
it was a good episode, it was certainly good fun looking for ponies in costumes, and the return of luna and zecora was very nice (however in an interview with faust, it was obvious that these two would come up here, seeing as the pair is commonly associated with darkness)
Pinkie was the star of the show though. the line 'i'm not a genius, im a chicken' got me so good XD
otherwise, it was average, luna's different personality and obvious alienation from modern society was very well written into the story. but i just didnt find it as amazing as the rest of season 2
it sits in episode mid-tier, where all the episodes that didnt do much for me go, but above the ones which i didnt like :B

i also would be lying if i said i didnt find it wierd that rarity was out, despite the plain reason to show off a big flashy costume.
i also wish derpy as dressed as a mailmare. just because XD
now going back to watch it a second time

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
But we KNEW she was voiced by Tabby back in the PILOT, PG.
It's just funny to watch it slip, like when you hear Timmy Turner in Twilight's freaked out voice.

:applejack:

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
@Espy - Wrong. I didn't know Tabby voiced Luna in the PILOT. Considering how little she said I don't know how you could catch that.
I only found out when I saw that VA chart on EqD posted like a month ago. :(

Edit:
Also I was a little uncertain if she was around to do the voice since the lack of Rarity initially and that her voice sounded weird when she did her booming voice, which I wasn't sure of initially.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
New episode is among my favorite. My my, her transient transformation
back to Nightmare Moon near the end
caught me completely off-guard, and I was REALLY shocked, on the brink of being legitimately scared for a moment. 4.5/5 for me, it's always a pleasure to see more Luna.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
PG: It's been on the Wiki since the first episode.
Do yo' homework. :applejack:

Also, anyone else realize the absurd number of possibilities for fanfics to occur regarding the history of that unicorn Twilight was dressed up as?
The history itself was pretty interesting to consider.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Applejack was so friendly to her once Twilight told her what to do.
She was like, the only character in the show to act loose around Luna besides Twilight.

Ajay too good. :applejack:

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Colgate as a dentist was my highlight.

Luna was pretty good. Pinkie Pie was amazing this whole episode.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Rainbow Dash too busy lightning-pranking. Probably didn't even know she was behind Luna while pranking Pinkie.

Also as for Rarity, could also suggest that she could not stand "fashion-less" associated with the holiday or condone herself to participate in such antics. However, considering Luna as royalty, I'd say Rarity would be respectable towards Luna as some sort of opportunity or something.

=

Beard? Snip a few of the mane or tail, glue/paste mix the snippets of hair together and attach under the snout. Random thought that probably is not gonna work. I think I snipped too much off Twilight's mane and bangs.

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
1. Lesson Zero
2. Return of Harmony (1, 2)
3. Halloween episode. (Don't remember title)

So far is the order, best to worst. Return of Harmony is 2nd solely due to Discorn

:phone:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
"Luna Eclipsed"

So far no "released" episode synopsis hasn't disappointed yet.
I might wait til at least a quarter of the season has aired before I get a Season 2 favorites list.

=

Also, Rei, I got Twilight bead in the mail and loving it <3
What do swag shall it adorn?

Edit: just read the wikia, according to it, rarity was supposed to appear but was cut due to time restrictions. apparently rarity was still trying to make her costume, twilight tries to take luna to get a makeover, but luna accidentally tears rarity's outfit, and rarity runs in fear (for the sake of the outfit and of course mistakenly aimed at Luna)

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Woohoo! Just be careful with it. They're fragile if they get tossed around too much.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
My thoughts on this episode: http://opinionatedj3rk.wordpress.com/2011/10/22/play-by-play-luna-eclipsed/

I like Sweetie Belle's vampire costume.
Actually, all the CMC's costumes were cool.

:phone:
None of the Cutie Mark Crusaders were in this episode. Those were all just random nameless fillies.

CMC should have been in this episode though since Pip was basically their replacement. I'm starting to think that Pip was a character who was meant to be introduced in an episode with an earlier production number but instead this episode got pushed to be released first since they had to release it around Halloween. He also has like 0 personality and we know almost nothing about him other than that he comes from Trottingham, so really, who the **** is he? And why was Applejack farming corn?

Nice.

And has anyone here seriously not heard of the "Royal We"?

Also, if the writers were really that concerned with a voice actor getting overused, then why would they have made an episode in season 1 where Ashleigh Ball spends the whole episode fighting with herself?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Sweetie Bell was a Vampire, Scootaloo was a Wolf (werewolf?) and Apple Bloom was a Frankenstein type thing. She had that black and white whacked out hair.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
The CMC were part of Pinkie's group, so they get lost in the mix. Also a few of their manes are combed back.

Also I'm talking about solely overworking Rarity's lovely voice. I'm aware about Ashleigh's Dash and AJ bout.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Okay, upon closer inspection, those are the Cutie Mark Crusaders. But that just brings up the question of why did they need Pip at all?

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
They needed a disposable character because it would have been to complicated to incorporate all 3 of the CMC when you only needed 1 to do Pip's job.

Plus Pip was clearly younger and it would be easier for them to say that this was his first Nightmare Night, and increase the dramatic emphasis when he also said it would be his last.
The CMC HAVE to have had Nightmare Night before, they live there and aren't babies.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
You don't understand.

I don't need any sort of write up or analyses on the episode, all I know is that I'm happy with Dash. Very very happy.

And mildly upset because this is an episode where everyone is wearing unique stuff and Rarity is NOWHERE to be seen.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Rarity must've been to busy making her costume I guess.

It's not so disappointing, really.

Edit--

Here' my new sig down below this text. And it's not appearing....

Here it is manually.

*removed*

Double edit--

Well that is just awesome. >_>

Heartstring

Smash Legend
the amount of crimes against fabulosity committed that night caused rarity to faint. she spent the night recovering with nurse pony
this seems like the most likely cause

also, ive just realised almost every lunafic made is now dust. and everything with derpy and carrot top as a duo is now sitting in some cement after the scene in the most recent episode

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Ehh, they'll probably just
oh god i laughed at that image

also, i read your thingymajig. i laughed a few times, spike was one of the better characters this ep. hes going strong, was godly in both ep 3 and ep 4 this season

also i only noticed dinky hooves as a firemare second time around. reckon the hooves family have a knack for being civil servants?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Carrot Top and Derpy are pretty much the weirdest paring ive heard of imo. I dont see any relation at all haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom