• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
No side projects involving ponies, though I do have some oneshots that I wanna pump out once I clear up time from school obligations. :applejack:

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
ILY Leaf for never giving up and then giving into my demands of you posting your drawing after mine.
Whatever, Beros. We need better timing, I'm not doing it a 3rd time.

In the pairing fic, or the Real World fic?
...he'd probably be jelly either way. He does live all the way over in Fancy.
...or near it, at least. :applejack:
Both. More over the pairing though~

Loooooooool, how can you NOT tell.
SHUT IT!!!
He seemed convinced but now it's too late anyways, I'm not as stealthy as I thought (inb4Stealthnamesearcedhiswayin)

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Wow. I'm really stupid. I needed to look at it multiple times, and think, and look at it again, and think, before realizing.

*sigh*

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
What if I write a MeadowXScarlet fic?
Or a fic with Meadow, Shivers, Velvet, and Scarlet all living together in a house like Real World, or some ****? :applejack:
You write the fics, Leaf. will
never
draw the comics.

lol OC ponies.

hao2bemorelame?
Better then this.

Or Pony generators/Recoloring of other peoples art.

Who has OC's?
Ephy, Zajice, Leaf, Ryo, Espy and I are the only ones I can think of.
...Melp
Back to streams.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I'll probably make an OC once I figure out the details.
After all I have enough drawing skills to do it.

vZakat

Half Genie
I have a project in my japanese class where I get to talk about anything I want. I'm gonna be talking about MLP. For anyone who cares (and can read it) I could post my draft once I'm done.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Time, Lots of.... TIME
So I decided to go through shirts i'd buy. Most of the sites are gone of course, while I found dis for Leaf.
http://elementsofbronyhood.spreadshirt.com/fall-leaves-A7923713

Only two shirts I like so far... Two Vinyl scratch ones from WeLoveFineShop.
Any other good sites with good shirts i'm missing out on before I spend close to $60 on these two shirts?

vZakat

Half Genie
Yeah, I'd be in japanese. That's why I said "and can read it". I don't know if I'll feel like retyping it in english. It's not gonna be anything super spectacular. I'm just gonna talk about why I like the show then introduce the mane 6.

M!nt

Smash Champion
So you guys can read Japanese? Im so jelly, I tried to learn it but learning a language with a whole diffrent character base is hard :|

:phone:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
If you're dedicated enough you can learn hiragana or katakana in a couple of days. I learned both in a little over a week.

vZakat

Half Genie
If you want to learn another language, this website will help.
http://www.livemocha.com

It kinda like rosetta stone but not quite as good. And yeah, learning katakana and hiragana shouldn't take more than 2 weeks max. Kanji on the other hand...

I've only been studying for my second year now so I don't know a whole lot.

For some reason I'm excited that I get to say celestia hime. :awesome:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm kind of bummed out about that. GL to him in his real life endeavors!

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I. finally. found. the. pillow. :D
[COLLAPSE="Pillow Case, Fitted Sheet, Flat Sheet"]

Twilight is on one side, Princess Celestia on the other side. $24 includes tax.[/COLLAPSE]
I'm probably going to return the $35 twin bed comforter+tote bag back to Target, I really doubt I'm going to use it. Convince me otherwise, but that's all my birthday money used on these bedding stuff in total.

Also despite all those "keychains and Christmas activity books found at (unknown state)'s Wal-mart/Target, San Antonio does not have any at all. Sad.

=

Even more sad that NACP must retire his pony contributions due to personal problems. He was such an inspiration to the musical fan base.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yknow geo, im fairly sure that theres thing called obsession. your bed looks like it

nah kidding, it looks pretty swag

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Honestly, I think people are over reacting.

It seems a lot more like, "**** happened, not gonna make music for awhile." It's not like he just quit something he enjoys forever.

After stuff is sorted out, I wouldn't be surprised if he made some new stuff again.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
What Zaj said.
I'm indifferent at best though, I don't think I really listen to pony music. :applejack:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Obsession? Admittingly yes, even if my mom offers to pay for some of it, she's finding it (and it is getting) a bit too weird and awkward. TBH, I just wanted the throw blanket and the pillow, and the only way to get the pillow was through the twin set.

=

True, it is an overreaction, I get a bit panicky when someone highly admired leaves the scene for an indefinite time. Hell even if it takes years and he will look back and remember and delve back in.

I'm a little bit too into the pony fan music. My carpool consists of K Prime the most, so he's subjected to my pony playlist every time I drive. Kinda makes me feel bad, I should probably go back to my old playlists, or play something new like Sonic Generations OST.

Fanaticism makes us do stuff. Until it's too late. But you don't want to ever give it up.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm more than obsessed by now.

But I at least have all my pony music jumbled with my other music too, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom