• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I wonder what ever happened to all those fics I used to read. I never see them updated on EqD anymore.
It's that typical trend, I suppose. It's simply the nature of the fanfic. :applejack:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I. finally. found. the. pillow. :D
[COLLAPSE="Pillow Case, Fitted Sheet, Flat Sheet"]

Twilight is on one side, Princess Celestia on the other side. $24 includes tax.[/COLLAPSE]
Twilight looks weird in the pillow case imo.

Also, I think we own the same guitar; lulz.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Obsession? Admittingly yes, even if my mom offers to pay for some of it, she's finding it (and it is getting) a bit too weird and awkward. TBH, I just wanted the throw blanket and the pillow, and the only way to get the pillow was through the twin set.

=

True, it is an overreaction, I get a bit panicky when someone highly admired leaves the scene for an indefinite time. Hell even if it takes years and he will look back and remember and delve back in.

I'm a little bit too into the pony fan music. My carpool consists of K Prime the most, so he's subjected to my pony playlist every time I drive. Kinda makes me feel bad, I should probably go back to my old playlists, or play something new like Sonic Generations OST.

Fanaticism makes us do stuff. Until it's too late. But you don't want to ever give it up.
ah its okay man im only playing around, it looks pretty cool, but its a shame its made for...yknow...little people

i have primarily pony music playing when im no the computer, my favourite-for the time being-is woodentoaster, although i actually really dont like in her garden XD
i have elements of harmonics (chainalgorithm) and twilight sonata (everyponyvideos) on a dance CD i made for my mums car. she doesn't know/care that its pony music

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Twilight looks weird in the pillow case imo.

Also, I think we own the same guitar; lulz.
It's her stock image pose*, just looks weird cause I angled it bad when taking the picture.
Lol maybe, but mine's just a Ibanez beginner's electric guitar. Last I touched it is when I tried to learn the chords to WWU.

ah its okay man im only playing around, it looks pretty cool, but its a shame its made for...yknow...little people

i have primarily pony music playing when im no the computer, my favourite-for the time being-is woodentoaster, although i actually really dont like in her garden XD
i have elements of harmonics (chainalgorithm) and twilight sonata (everyponyvideos) on a dance CD i made for my mums car. she doesn't know/care that its pony music
I'm glad I'm still a little person ;) Hugging pillows with a passion. Edit: To answer GP's question below, 5'3 / 5'4-ish (about 162cm)

All mighty fine artists, I love and have each of those songs on my playlist. My collection so far goes 122 remixes based on official music, 258 pony-inspired fan music, a little less than 150 pony fan-album music.

I'm ready for the rest of Season 2 to blow my mind.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
just how little are you?
im not so much tall as i am...big (no not fat, think rugby player XD) so i cant fit into anything like that

and i agree, those are the 3 primary artists i listen to when it comes to pony, supaspeedstrut is pretty new, but it solid too

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
A total of three songs downloaded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F_ZD_j_thE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNUpz68sRQs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0vQoxC33AI&feature=related

The names Art Attack made me keep thinking of the Ruby Crystal stars attack from PM TTYD. Speaking of Paper Mario...

At this rate, i'm gonna be the only one requesting PM TTYD art from artists...
While the anatomy for Gloomtail is really off and him being out of the Palace Of Shadows is quite weird. I still enjoy this image, just wish gsphere didn't have such problems for such a simple request, that and it seems noone (From all the streams i've been too) have NEVER even heard of the game.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
[collapse=Image Dump]
[collapse=Do not click this if you are under 21]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Do not click this is you do not want Skyrim spoilers]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Do not click this if you hate Fox News]
[/collapse][/collapse]

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm pretty certain... Pinkie Pie is an evident exception to that last one.
:pinkiepie:

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
What? Slush, explain to me how people have never heard of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door?

Gosh, so many scrubs that don't know about good games.

M!nt

Smash Champion
Oh ummmmmm....

Apple Bloom is the cutest of the show.
you cant explain that

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
There's a bill in congress that can take ponies out of the internet.

On Nov. 16 the United States congress will begin hearings on SOPA H.R.3261.
SOPA H.R.3261 or the Stop Online Piracy Act has the power to infract , block or take down sites that host, link or generate things that can be taken as copyright infringement. Things like fan art, music remixes, YTP clips and even fanfics among other things.

Tumblr, Facebook, Soundcloud, YouTube and even this forum can be severely impacted by this law!

More info at this site
http://americancensorship.org/

Spread the word.

crush

Smash Master
What? Slush, explain to me how people have never heard of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door?

Gosh, so many scrubs that don't know about good games.
Yeah im like 5 years old and even I have played that game.

Paper mario 64 was really good to. Never bothered playing the wii version it looked stupid.

:phone:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Super Paper Mario was good for the first half of the game.

Then it just got tedious and dull. I can't remember if I actually even finished it or not, it the story was predictable and forgettable.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
If that sopa HR thing is true....

better start mass producing them lemons
I strongly approve of this .gif

Also, i really wouldn't get freaked out by these hearings or whatever they are. I've heard this story of pretty much taking out half of the stuff on the internet and stuff because of copyright a thousand times.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
now that i read what i posted, it looks like US and JP are having similar problems with these old farts trying to run the country and failing especially with these dumb 'lawls' they try to pass

M!nt

Smash Champion
It wont pass, fair use will protect us. Even if they did enforce it, theres no way they could stop all of them, also people in other countries wont be affected so...:awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom