• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
ponyquest?
sorry, ive already clogged my computer with desktop ponies. this thing is going on 9 years old and im honestly surprised i managed to get this to work

Gates

Banned via Warnings
okay, so sonic generations collectors edition is now out in UK, i KNOW someone in here asked me about shipping it to them, but i have since forgotten whom it was, if they want to let me know then that would be great
Didn't it already come out in America?

click on pinkamena when you die, enjoy your daily dose of creepy
...which i switched off incredibly quickly
Why is it that every damn flash game this fandom makes has to have some sort of reference to Story of the Blank Flanks now?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
it did, but the collectors edition didnt, its got all sorto f extra crap with it which is europe exclusive

and i know, that stuff was scary and i dont want to come across it every time i play a pony game

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I lol'd @ europe exclusive.

I'm pretty sure it's not that crappy.
i know, it means i can ship it to you people though, of course it will cost the price of purchase and shipping, but i love you guys so id go buy one and ship it if you wanted

and this thing is terrible, its windows xp SP1 and it doesnt have a video card on it. its in a pretty dire state XD
i cleaned it free of dust yesterday and my lord it didn have dust bunnies, it had dust dragons

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
He doesn't "need" one, it would just be in his best interest to do so according to you.
:pinkiepie:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
to me, those symbols are actually squares with random numbers inside
more proof of the low-tech cpu
first world problems

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
It'd be in his best interest to change it for consideration of those it may affect. Telling him he "needs" a name change isn't the most cordial method of persuading him to consider it.

I agree, though, it'd probably benefit many if he took out the symbols, but it's ultimately his premium, his account, and his choice.

EDIT@Rei: It was a zombie dog with a bleeding, dismembered leg in its grasp.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Ah, thanks, Zatch. AS much as I love that photo, back to Robin-chwan~<3

Heartstring

Smash Legend
The unhappy brony subgroup from that pic sounds like an emotional mess.
they probably are, but in this day and age about 50% of the world can be calssed as an emotional trainwreck
but if they get joy and can forget their problems and worries with ponies, then im all okay
i slide into the moderate group on that, but it does certainly take my to a happier place

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
ugh i never thought id even watch the show and now im a brony with a pony avatar
what happened to me

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
It's was quite the read, hope it isn't too long to turn away others that would've given a chance to learn about our community.

Considrering that we're already a community with the same interests of Smash, we're all pretty much moderates, having the ability to meet up with each other, especially for tournaments, without much awkwardness of doing so at a con.

As for Applejack, I'll give the benefit of the doubt that she made that mistake because she was flustered at Rarity while panicking about a falling tree. Impulsive, but given a inactive setting, she finds ways around things. Besides, the whole tree branches thing in the beginning of Look Before You Sleep.

=

Almost got forced out of Saturday's episode to pour concrete in the backyard... And if I'm going to LSC's tournament and I'm still in the car, I'd probably YouTube the next episode on the phone, but at worst case, SA bronies would be split up by carpool.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I made that avatar for you, strong bad because you fell in love with it.
You asked if anybody can resize it to 125x125 and I did it for you.

I love Vinyl Scratch.
You love princess luna.
Leaf loves rainbow dash
And TokyoGamer7 loves himself.

We love you. Never leave.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
ugh i never thought id even watch the show and now im a brony with a pony avatar
what happened to me
I always thought to myself, "huh. Those pony guys in that thread over there. Okay." And I never gave it thought. But one day, I was like, "Let's see what it's like, because that should be fun, right?"

And here I am, in love with the CMC theme song forever. What happened, indeed (I know the lyrics mostly by heart now, and sing it even when there's no reason to).

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I didn't know this thread existed until I had been watching the show for a few months already.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i found it relatively quickly after getting into it, but thats just my nature, once i get into something, im truly engrossed in it for a fair period of time
infact im almost certain pony is the reason im slipping down the uk PR, all i time d spent practising on brawl is now spent of pony
i am 100% okay with this, and so is the happy hoppy lyra on my screen

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Ponies have consumed what my Brawl persona used to be. It's also given me reason to diversify my choices VG wise, so now I can bring myself to play more than Brawl. I've come to understand I shouldn't judge things by their cover. After profound contemplating, I can honestly say I wouldn't have gone anywhere without he community.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Since I was in 11th grade, I heard rumours about MLP. At first, I thought it was some joke. But then they started up something that sparked curiousity in me. "Why are they talking about the characters? What's going on???". They seem to be excited about one thing to another. I couldn't forget what they were saying. So after school, I joined smashboards and started off with mumbo jumbo threads. A few days later, I see this thread created by the popular 1+'d brony named Zajice. I flipped in laughter as I couldn't believe it. And then came Rainbow Dash. I completely got into it and watched the first episode on youtube. Throughout the episodes, I spotted/saw two BG ponies, Vinyl (DJ PON-3) Scratch and Derpy Hooves. It was amazing. So, I joined the bronies and it made my school life so damn good.

And that's when and how I started posting here.

It was all by my curiousity.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Zaj got me into the show, which i can't thank him enough for <3

I remember being sooooo embarrassed and confused as to why i liked the show at first. I even became really defensive when my friends found out. I got really mean tho at one point, which made me feel terrible afterward =( but my friends forgave me ^_^ Now i'm definitely over the defensive and embarrassed phase (heck, i made a speech about why i like the show in front of my class XD)

My favorite character has ALWAYS been Pinkie Pie. by far. She's so random, hyperactive, cute, kind, awesome, epic, confusing at times, and she breaks the fourth wall! if i could meet or hang out with any character from MLP, Pinkie would be my only choice.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I can't say I've grown or learned something from ponies since I'm a firm believer in experiencing things and giving a fair chance to everything.

The show is wonderfully fun and surprising in many ways (primarily the fact that it's sooo good).

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
What a Story Mark
What a Story Mark
What a Story Mark
What a Story Mark
What a Story Mark
How'd we get into the show stories?
4chan, saw it everywhere and after 2 weeks I decided to watch it. For saving images I didn't start doing that until March this year but still had Pony themed avatars/Signatures.
Of course Pinkie Pie became my favorite, while Vinyl Scratch/DJ-P0n3 was about 4 or so episodes after she appeared cause it was around October last year I realized I was a techno head.
Colgate was shortly after WWU that I started saving images, Berry Punch after the many small appearances she had and fanon turning her into a sexy Drunk.
After awhile my folder was cluttered and I started organizing folders instead, there, a Basic reason on how I got into the show.

I don't feel like going into full detail and doing research (Like specific dates) cause right now my head hurts and disappoint with my internet still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom