• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Then I started drawing good ponies.

Happy Ending.

Oh, and from my last post, I mostly meant I liked Colgate a few episodes after WWU and then started saving images by the time I made the folder in March.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
On a random note, does anypony know what happened to Spelt? He hasn't been here in awhile, and its making me miss him =/ either that or i just haven't seen his posts. Maybe he had a namechange i'm not aware of =0

Gates

Banned via Warnings
These namby pamby stories aren't getting us any closer to our namby pamby story marks!

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I saw Espy's avatar, found the UB about about the show, and now I watch the show.

Ah, thanks, Zatch. AS much as I love that photo, back to Robin-chwan~<3
Mellorine~<3!!

On a random note, does anypony know what happened to Spelt? He hasn't been here in awhile, and its making me miss him =/ either that or i just haven't seen his posts. Maybe he had a namechange i'm not aware of =0
I'm pretty sure he decided to stop posting once he hit 2000 posts in here.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Spelt has become TokyoGamer7.

BSP

Smash Legend
I think seeing the avatars flying around on SWF made me look at it once, then I stopped, then I went back again cause curiosity got the better of me, and then I couldn't stop, and I haven't regretted it since.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Yeah, he's decent guy. As much as he "hates" mlp, he was still a pretty good brony.

Also, Prepare yourself for this.
He changed his username to TokyoGamer7.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Do i have to read aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall of that?
No. It's nothing new.

I couldn't see Rarity stepping on her friend's "toes" in her quest to fame :\
Good thing there's an an episode this season revolving around this concept. Rarity has to choose between connections in Canterlot or her friends. Check out the PonyWiki.

look before you sleep, DAHLING.
pulling a tree straight into twilight's house.
So that's two examples of not thinking things through.
It's still not really all that convincing. :applejack:

john!

Smash Hero
LOL wow. i completely forgot about him. looks like everypony else did too. for good reason.

anyway i got into MLP thanks to a topic in user blogs, which i browse semi-frequently.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Do i have to read aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall of that?
that's pretty much how I feel about it.

I've seen him on the YLYL thread. He still has the same username, but now he's a penguin from Adventure Time I think (not certain).

===
Basically my exposure to this show and thread went like this:

Pinkie Pie in 5 sec vid>FiM on Wiki>Watched the show>googled and found this thread>joined after a month or two of guest lurking.

The End.

BSP

Smash Legend
Good thing there's an an episode this season revolving around this concept. Rarity has to choose between connections in Canterlot or her friends. Check out the PonyWiki.
Sweet. I know she's going to do the right thing in the end, but I want to see how she gets there.

BSP

Smash Legend
I didn't furget. I just don't care. :applejack:
I second this.

I didn't really notice him gone from this thread, but that's probably because he's in that MK ban thread now and I lol pretty much every time he posts, so he's kinda hard to forget in general

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Spelt out of here is a good thing.

If you got trolled by Spelt you should feel bad. However he was an entertaining poster. Gotta give him that.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Spelt out of here is a good thing.

If you got trolled by Spelt you should feel bad. However he was an entertaining poster. Gotta give him that.
You don't know how many times I'm being trolled by him right now.
But just this once, It's a plenty of apple pies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom