• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
My first was the pilot, actually, which I rather enjoyed. Not sure why, but I liked it.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
In any case, this is awesome:

I guess I agree with this. A lot of the episodes he has listed as not being good to start with are incredible episodes but I can see why they wouldn't be good to start with. I still think the first two episodes are good to start with though. Yeah they're misleading since they build it up as an adventure story even though it basically turns into a slice of life show afterwards, but the episode shows all the characters and fleshes them out and it really does its best to prove that it's not just some kind of cash-in show to sell toys to little girls.

I still think that A Dog and Pony Show is the greatest episode thus far though. For obvious reasons.

my little pony is for losers

D

Deleted member

1 (hated it) -> 3 (meh) -> 5 (okay this is decent)
and then I was usddenly 10 episodes later.

I rewatched 1 2 and 4. still think 1 is very meh

Gates

Banned via Warnings
The first episode is only really disappointing because it's a cliffhanger and the pacing could be better. Otherwise it's a very good episode.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
the first one i saw was....
5 i think....
not 100% sure.

But i liked it, and then... i mean. I guess i.. always liked it. I never was in a denial state.
I've always been interested in cute animes and such, so.. Just jumped on board.

I liked episode 1/2. Any normal viewer should be able to tell this episode was meant to introduce all the characters and give you background info on each one of their personalities.

D

Deleted member

wut? no

I actually believed nightmare moon would be the main antagonist of the show. because most shows also establish the villian in ep1 and such.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Y eah.
But dude. This is about FRIENDSHIP.
No villain can see the power of friendship and still be evil 2 episodes later. Impossible. Too much friendship.

I have a really disturbing picture of BEar Grylls.
I want to show you guys. But i don't wanna ruin the friendship in here.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
^^
Saved.

Not 100% certain, but I believe that I watched the show in order starting with episode 1 and I do like them all, even episodes 1 through 3. Of course I didn't require any effort in being converted into a brony where I was hooked on this show easily. Also there's a secret reason why I got into this show more easily than others and here it is:
I generally liked the 80's MLP show as a kid and if anybody wants to know why I can explain in a later post. Don't be hatin!:glare:

Lastly I did manage to convert one of my friends into a brony, not a hardcore brony, but a brony all the same. For him I started with ep. 7 -> ep.3 -> ep.1 & ep2. (to help introduce the characters better).

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I've started all my converts from ep.1 and told them to just tough it out and they'll see. One of them actually loved the first two episodes. The others thought they were alright but love it now.

Since we're sharing our own stories, I saw how mad people were getting over pony avatars, thought it was great troll material, Slush recommended it to me, so I gave it a shot and lo-and-behold it worked out perfectly in both aspects :D

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Watched 1 and 2..... They weren't any special, so I was disappointed on the hype the series created....

Then I watched 7.... I was immediatly turned into a brony.

vZakat

Half Genie
I started at the beginning, was slightly put off by the first 2 eps but was still compelled to watch. 3 was the first episode I laughed at. I was hooked by 5.

I finally finished downloading all the episodes in HD. Aw yeah.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I thought the first episode was alright, I liked the Applejack scene, but I fell in love with Fluttershy instantly :3 Second episode was kinda meh the first time. I enjoy it more now.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I'm sure that with Fluttershy being one of the biggest fan favorites of the mane 6, that most people probably fell in love with Fluttershy instantly in episode 1. :3

Watched 1 and 2..... They weren't any special, so I was disappointed on the hype the series created....

Then I watched 7.... I was immediatly turned into a brony.
Aw Yeah. episode 7 is definitely one of my Top 5 favorite episodes.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I'm sure that with Fluttershy being one of the biggest fan favorites of the mane 6, that most people probably fell in love with Fluttershy instantly in episode (edit)(edit)(edit)(edit).
I see what you did there :laugh:

Also, my top 5 includes 19 and 14... I fell for Rarity on them....

Nike.

Smash Hero
Took me awhile to find this thread.

Basketball thread is going an avi thing where ppl rep their team for the playoffs.

Basketball > MLP

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
@Phantom: Then I misread it, I taught it 3, then 1... I think it was because of the smiley. =P

@Nike: Playoffs will last a couple weeks. Friendship will last forever.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I better post one more time before your next Algebra class to increase the chances of that happening.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
That would be the single most epic brony action anypony could ever do.

at least, till the game is released =P

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Algebra? Really?

You know, I think Lash might be actually with in the age range of the target demographic of this show.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Algebra is like... late middle school/early high school?

That's still outside the target demographic, lol.

D

Deleted member

oh lol, that algrebra.
I guess that's different than the algebra 1 and 2 I had at uni :p

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
I'm in Algebra 2. I'm still in high school, and in remedial math (i know that sounds pathetic. I'm just really bad at math. I have all A's and one high B in every other subject) so yeah :/

Sucks to be young sometimes. and stupid.

EDIT: oh great, i just realized i'm the little noob kid of this thread with no self formulated opinions who still tries to act mature yet everyone knows he's just a ****** highschooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom