• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Just by looking at these quotes below you can tell that I'm older than K Prime if I'm 25 now and K Prime will be 25 in July. That is if K Prime is telling the truth. :chuckle:
I'm 25 years old, which is why I can't remember my high school years in math well enough.
I turn 25 in July. x.x
But if you must know my birthday is February 21.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Aww, the little baby Fluttershy is trying to act like the real one :awesome:

john!

Smash Hero
i'm right in the middle (20 yrs old)

and i got a perfect math score on the sat during freshman year of high school

get on my level kids!!! :bee:

True Fluttershy mains are still in their teens :3c
this doesn't make sense... fluttershy is one of the oldest in her group, so fluttershy fans would be among the oldest in their group... right?

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not official. Just speculation. The only thing we know for sure is that Fluttershy is a year older than Pinkie.

Phantom Gamer

Yeah, although it isn't mentioned anywhere at all. all we know is that Fluttershy is a year older than Pinkie Pie.

Edit: Dang it, I was ninja'd!

Phantom Gamer

With Fluttershy being a year older than Pinkie Pie it was mentioned in episode 5 - Griffin the Brushoff near the end.

Edit: Its when Pinkie Pie throws that party for Gilda.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Unrelated, I'm excited for an episode tomorrow.

Anyone know what it's about? (I'm looking it up, just wondering in case someone knows.)

Edit: Another CMC episode
The crusaders look for Twilight and the other ponies to learn how they got their cutie marks.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Leaf, you can't be serious.
There's been hype about that episode for nearly three weeks now.

vZakat

Half Genie
Haha I don't feel so old anymore. I didn't know you were that old phoot. When I met you I seriously though I was older than you.>_<

I'm so excited for a new CMC episode. More applebloom awesomeness. I won't get to watch it as it airs though.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Haha I don't feel so old anymore. I didn't know you were that old phoot. When I met you I seriously though I was older than you.>_<

I'm so excited for a new CMC episode. More applebloom awesomeness. I won't get to watch it as it airs though.
Hehe, I usually feel mad old at tourneys, but I guess I'm not so old comparatively as I thought.

I can't imagine how ACE feels.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Leaf, how can you forget? This is the one where you got to vote on how Dash got her cutie mark...

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I'm 17 years old and this was just recently on April 5th, to celebrate it in my own way I just slept during my birthday and eventually went and got drunk with everypony else during that Retro Night.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Fuuuuu

Well, im the third youngest.

1st - Slush
2nd - Zaj
3rd - Z'z

Status