• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Just Wow!
It's awesome that the hub acknowledges us bronies.

Excellent song. :awesome:

How is DJ-PON3 canon?
I might've missed something.

Also, I'm upset that although I knew Rarity and Rainbow Dash/Applejack were in my all time favorite anime (Black Lagoon), that I didn't recognize Gilda and Spike.
It's always amazing when you recognize stuff like voice actors being in some of your favorite shows.

Sadly I can't recognize Rarity's voice in the first vid. Figuring she's that "maid" looking woman, although I easily recognized Gilda's and Spike's voice.
As for RD/Ajay I hear it as RD, but I'm not certain I would've recognized it being her voice if you didn't mention it.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Furry coats, so cute we'll blow your miiiiind.

So I brought my laptop today, as it's the last few days of school and nobody really minds. I watched a few episodes during class and got some people hooked. Even my Biology teacher became interested. Yeahhhhh.

The extended version is amazing oh my god.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
ooh black lagoon, so awesome that VAs are pretty much all there too-- more black lagoon needs to happen

==

ah those kinds of last days of schools~ good times, it was just bringing melee / brawl for us back then

==

my gawd i can't get enough of Desktop Ponies / WindowPonies ~ they look so happy on my desktop while i browse the internets <3

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Yeah it's exam week so we have 90 minute class periods. I actually did my History final on Fluttershy as a World War 2 reporter yesterday and I'm confident that it'll be another 100.

And equestriagirls.com is blocked and I don't have a proxy to get around it. ;____;

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Amazing, I thought it'd be someone else.

Also, since they said "DJ-PON3" I just hope they remember the fact Vinyl Scratch should be her real name while the previous name I typed is a DJ/Stage Name.

For some reason, the big head and the way the Hair was drawn on Scratch, makes me think of Invader Zim...

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
it would need a MUCH tinier body, squarer head, and skinner arms to be invader zim-ish

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

How much Smaller must she be anyways... Most ponies in MLP have a rather big stature, though not entirely in the fat category (Though Ponibooru does offer some terrible Fat ponies. And By Fat I literally mean, FAT). The drawing actually intreprets this Pony with A thinner stomach/Hooves.
[collapse=Or another Example that's A Different Pony]
[/collapse]

And, My Little Kitties...

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
My internet is going so slow right now. I've been attempting to get to the new Equestria Girls video for like an hour already >_> Finally started loading.

S

smash brawl player 99021

LOL that's awesome. "Pinkie Fruity Flavor"

and I know I said I didn't like crossovers but...

:3

vZakat

Half Genie
OMG. That equestria girls song is super epic. And I'm excited that MLP is gonna start airing everyday at 3:30 now. When I was at target to buy some pen parts I saw this fairly big sweetie bell doll that talked when you squeezed it's hoof. If they had a bloom one I totally would have bought it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
ooh black lagoon, so awesome that VAs are pretty much all there too-- more black lagoon needs to happen
Season 3 has been being released via OVA over in Japan. I'm hoping they make the dub of it soon.

And the manga is still ongoing, but it updates irregularly, unfortunately.
Season 3 was absolutely amazing, though. I read the manga of it up to the end, and I just can't wait.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Skype hasn't been working for me for some odd reason. So i've been checking the Yoshi boards more than usual, but nothing is going on.
Anyways while reading the LsGD... I completely forgot to make another MU thread in the Yoshi boards! Oh well, i'll do it next wednesday, not like anything is being discussed anyways...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isrZ3v7kDRg&feature=player_embedded#at=52
So glad i'm in this community...

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Sweetie Belle has the best backgrounds of the CMC. I think I'll switch to one right now.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
^ Epic Win [For Today]
Proof: "scoot's as [...] number 1 CMC"
^ Epic Fail {For Grammar in a non-offensive way}
Proof: "Everyone and there severe dumbness" & "scoot's as the the number 1 CMC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom