• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That is one long fanfic (just counted the number of pages) for just one part.
Would it seem not as long if it was broken up into chapters?

If not then I will say that "Memories of Days Long Past" is way longer overall than that /co/ fanfic.
Much, much longer.
If it were broken down, it'd probably be more easier to handle.

However, it's a one shot chapter. It's not fair to compare it to a long term fanfic like Memories.
That, and Memories is long in terms of Chapter Quantity, however, the length of the actual chapters are mediocre at best.

Now, if it were grazing 10-15k per chapter like most long-term fics did, then MAYBE I could say that it's long.

But either way, it IS longer than Meets /CO/.
Again though, you're comparing an apple to an orange.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
So I just updated my pony art.

Napping Dash needs to be made 16bit to fit th--OMG SCOOTALOO HAS A BASKET ON HER HEAD AND SAYS "I'M BEING ADORABLE AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME" AND IT'S TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Also, I may alternate this avatar and my schoolgirl uniform avatar, because that one is also pretty awesome.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Watching 10 Applejacks leaving apples all over the screen has never been so satisfying.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I love when Applejack does anything, because she's Applejack. Which reminds me, how come there's no Big Macintosh yet? They didn't make him, yet they made all those stupid helpers for Photo Finish?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The lack of Roseluck is also disturbing, Phoenix.
But give 'em time to make more.

THE HORROR, THE HORROR!

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
They made Octavia though, and that was neat of them. They should also make a Caramel one, and they could have him change into any of his other two "forms" every minute or so. I'd have that one up constantly.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Season 3 has been being released via OVA over in Japan. I'm hoping they make the dub of it soon.

And the manga is still ongoing, but it updates irregularly, unfortunately.
Season 3 was absolutely amazing, though. I read the manga of it up to the end, and I just can't wait.
speaking of which, watched the roberta epis at the anime/ramen party tonight~ rarity <3

But Sweetie Belle's so cute, Y U NO KNOW THIS?
^

She wasn't, someone must have made it.

In cooler news, just discovered desktop ponies

http://desktopponies.co.cc/1_6_Download.html
they are effin' adorable, i mentioned this in a previous post, but my posts don't really stand out so i guess they were overlooked~ and they're still trottin' <3

oh on the topic that i went a friend's anime/ramen party, one his friends is a brony~ apparently he's a RD since it was the only pony in his notebook. . . he hasn't read cupcakes yet >:/
he looked at my pony sketchbook and requested vinyl scratch~ just need to finish my touch up on octavia, then 'scratch it is

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
The pilot?

I just can't bring myself to read fics, Zaj :/

fsuper ninja that was at mc-killa

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I now have a folder in my "Ponies" folder called "Pony Clop" which are sexy pony pics.
I have everything in "Ponies"
then divided by pony name.
Then by Adult/filly/gif/ships/human/wallpaper.

O.o

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Taking out the one episode I downloaded as a source for an upcoming YTP (if I ever stop being lazy and decide to work on it), My MLP folder is exactly 200 MB of pure images.
Pinkie Pie folder being 90 MB.

I keep finding good Vinyl Scratch wallpapers... My current one should be the best one out of the 6 or so I have until somepony else draws a completely better one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom