• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smash brawl player 99021

I'll be honest...

those wallpapers are bad. :L

ohhhhhhhhh my gawd.

KirbyIRL

Smash Journeyman
Because I'm up early and we share a mutual link to fluttershy who is also probably up this early caring for animals.

:phone:

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
She's very pretty, though her wings looks a little weird and she has a blank flank. I'm not too fond of those pony makers though, I'd rather draw an OC pony instead. One day I'll draw my own, but I'll draw a colt just to spite everypony here. :)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The generator that Halberd and Mink used is probably the best one so far. It's the most detailed one I've seen.

I wouldn't use it to completely make my own OC, but it's a great indicator of how the color choice for an OC will look. Plus, this one is fantastic for helping me envision the colors of my OCs in the stuff I write.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Espy I agree, those are just really generic. But the color selection ***** everything else.

Not that they aren't a really good alt to those who aren't secret lovers with an artist. <3~

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Leaf...

where have you been?

I've been so alone. :(
my hearts in a million pieces
and I don't have a friend to help put it back together..

it's as if there's a hole in my life...
and the only thing that can fill it...

is you :3

Lionman

Smash Champion
I saw that pony maker a week ago but i think drawing your own ponies are much better than using the pony maker

anyways i suck at drawing so im going to do something for lulz

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Espy I agree, those are just really generic. But the color selection ***** everything else.

Not that they aren't a really good alt to those who aren't secret lovers with an artist. <3~
You flatter Zajice and I too much.
It's no secret that we are betrothed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom