• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
MLP:FiM is number two in popularity on Know Your Meme.
We're only losing to Forever Alone, just recently knocking Rebecca Black's Friday down to third.

There's a few relevant pics on Ponibooru, too.
Just tag search "mortal_kombat".

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Can I vote twice?
Nope.

So, there's a high chance that I may get a job in the next week.
I'm pretty hyped.

I'm going to work harder than ever.
That's good.
After all aren't you the most dependable of ponies?

==========================

Gotta say that I was expecting more than this when I saw that I was behind by about 2 pages. :(

Anyways these are the ponies I'll get to drawing next.
1. Colgate
2. Vinyl Scratch
3. Scootaloo

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Time to start doing favors, Leaf.

I forgot how much fun Fire Emblem is to mess around with. There goes my summer.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
i read a fanfic.

it was a Bleach fanfic.
i read a fanfic.

ABOUT PONIES :awesome:
I read (lotsa) things
written by a Byrdbrain.

[collapse=Holy Wall of Text Batman!]I woke up with a jolt in the middle of the night, hearing a noise that sounded like a rock being scraped repeatedly. When following the noise within my house I found myself at the ront of the bathroom door. The mysterious noise became louder and an occasional splatter sound was heard from where I stood.

Opening the door to peer inside, a strange man came to my view. He was in front of the bathroom mirror jabbing something in and out of his mouth. That is what the scraping noise came from. And that splashing sound...blood flew out from the stranger's mouth, landing in droplets on my mirror, puddling and sliding down the sides my white sink, which dripped off to pool on the floor and on his bare feet.

I opened the door wider to enter. "Hey, who are you? How come you're in my house?" I asked the man.

He turned to me and I saw that his cheeks were torn up gruesomely, the split nearly reaching to the ears. It was also apparent to me that his gums were ripped to shreds and some of his teeth were badly chipped or hanging by the roots.

The man pulled out whatever he had in his mouth in the first place.

"Do you mind if I borrow this?" he asks me, more blood spilling forth and a couple of teeth coming loose from their damaged threads.

He had my old-fashioned razor blade in his hand...

===

Scratching at my neck, I began to wonder what time it was, or whether it is even worthy of my own time being here in the first place. Truthfully, I really do not have anything else to do except wait... but my patience is growing thin for them to show up at what I hope is before the appropriate hour. I am waiting for someone at a sidewalk curb, pacing back and forth for their arrival. A few people walking past me gave me worried glances when I abruptly stopped whatever I was doing to glare back at them, believing they were interfering the motion of my arrival.

I stared down at my left hand after they have left, turning it over so that the palm was facing towards me. A stitch could be seen sewn vertically from my middle finger to the wrist, bleeding slightly since the procedure was only done just this morning. I have woken up late at that time, and it only made more minutes go to waste as I had to close up my hand, even if it was in a rush. Brushing my fingers against the long stitch, I have smeared a bit of blood on the tips, which I licked off casually before pacing in impatience once more with the injured hand stuffed in one of my jeans pockets.

"She should have been here by now," I said to myself, scratching at my neck again in a fret. "At least I think she is supposed to be here by now..." As I continued to scratch, I have noticed that the irritated spot has become swollen. It almost felt like a hard bulge underneath the skin of my lower jaw. I then pressed my uninjured hand onto the strange swelling, feeling it throb under the pressure... and hearing something inside that sounded almost like ticking.

The awkward moment was broken when I seemed to hear someone coming from behind me. I looked to see who it is, hoping that it would finally be my arrival, but it was only another group of people. My hand was placed over the swelling to keep anyone else from seeing it as I prolonged the pressure against it, still hearing the odd ticking from inside. The strange swelling has come to no surprise for me. It has happened before, but it is still rather aggravating that it has happened again. This is the exact reason why my left hand has been stitched up.

I let out an agitated sigh after the group have left me alone on the curb. "What a waste of time," I told myself, taking my forefinger and thumb to begin squeezing the bulge with tremendous force. This went on until I felt the skin start to split apart and ooze its contents all down my hand. I stopped at this point and dove my fingers into the slit to try and feel around for the heavy structure inside. When I found it, I grabbed hold to it and pulled it through the opening to see if it is what I really thought it is. In my hand was a pocket watch with a thick coat of flesh around it and a vein as its "chain." The only thing that remained untouched from the growth of flesh was the watch's face, where it showed the hands ticking and moving along as it pulsated within my grasp. To my realization as I looked at it, my arrival was not late after all.

Reaching my mouth to the vein attached to the watch, I bit it off and felt the rest of the vein slither back into the slit I made. This seemed to be a lot more cleaner than this morning, where I had the face of another clock protruding from the palm of the left hand. I wiped away some of the blood spilling from the slit and put the malformed pocket watch back into my jeans. Just then, I heard someone else come up from behind me. I cautiously turned my head to make sure it was not another stranger.

"I'm sorry if I am so late," the person told me as they panted, showing signs of running to this destination in a hurry. "I know how you like everything to be right on time."

I placed my hand onto the bleeding skin of my neck before they have noticed it. "No, you're right on time," I told them with a smile.
[/collapse]

Guys I wanna enter that new drawing thing ED is having but I don't have any way of getting drawings online.
I've been thinking of partaking in this Pony drawings... But I don't know how to even start off with a Pony Model, plus for what i'd draw it'd be inhumane to the normal eye.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
yes, my vote was for luna there phantom.
Ok. I was confused by your previous post and couldn't tell if it was a vote.

Guys I wanna enter that new drawing thing ED is having but I don't have any way of getting drawings online.
Same here.
I'll need to invest in a scanner/printer first.
Not sure if I'll be taking part in every one, but I'll try to be involved in some of them.

===================

In other news I just set up my own DA account. :awesome:

D

Deleted member

Someone else reads the Manly Guys Doing Manly Things comic too? yay
*feels less ronery*

Anyone know a good place for wallpapers?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Slush you are so........concerning O.o
A thorn in my side, most people are...

Walking stiffly around town in a heavy jacket, my hands stuffed in its deep pockets and my head down to the ground, I did not take a glance back at who I have suddenly brushed passed. It was the only person that I spotted this morning during my travel to a more secluded location. Their gaze is upon me at the moment, but I still have no need to look back. The stranger is just someone I have seen plenty of times going the opposite direction where I usually go. Even after encountering the person several times, I never spoke to them... I never let anyone speak to me.

People might consider me someone to be completely devoid of any friendship, and they are pretty much right. No one has ever seen me with another person, and I, myself, have ever been with another person for years. I cannot imagine being accompanied without lashing at them with a loud yell.

"Bah!" was what I said to them.

It would seem to be in my best interest to accept that I became a loner, yet it feels like I sink deeper within the consistent gloom surrounding me. A dull ache throbbed up my back as I thought about this... and about the person I have just went by a few moments ago. They may not speak to me like the others try to, but they are still there watching it happen. The person must wonder sometimes why I act the way I do towards others. Maybe they believe I have a thorn in my side.

A sound of steady footsteps not so far behind mine made me turn my head slightly to see who decided to join. Through the corner of one eye, I spotted that it was that same person who started to follow me. I did not mind their presence, though. We kept on walking until we were at the edge of town, where a vast forest stood above all of the buildings and houses this place contained. I sensed the person following me had stopped in their tracks when seeing the giant evergreens, and I kept approaching the forest as the aching in my back began to grow. My disappearing form must have caused the stranger to press on after me again.

Only when we found ourselves just into the mouth of the forest, I paused and started to look all around me. The person was standing a few feet away from where I was, probably confused as to what I am looking for. My eyes sent upon one of the giant evergreen trees, where I ended up walking forward to it and feeling its thick trunk while looking up at the canopy. I quietly slid my body to behind the tree and unzipped the jacket, tossing it down to the forest floor. I did not want anyone to see what is poking from underneath the thin shirt I wore. It was a large thorn dug deeply into the hip with the penetrated skin swollen tightly, encircling this foreign object with some scabbing.

I placed one hand against the bark of the tree and the other gripped onto the protruding thorn. My arm tensed up as I began to pull the thorn hard without loosening my hold on it for a minute or two. I finally let out a breath, not realizing until now that I was keeping it in. The thorn had not unlodged itself from my body, but blood exuded as the scabs came off.

Cursorily trying to pull the thorn out again, more blood gushed and stained my jeans while the strain also caused more skin to be split. This troublesome thorn is suppose to aim being pulled directly out, but my effort to do this makes it lift up and instigated the thorn to bend, creating more damage inside me. Still, I took in another short breath and had another go. When the thorn bent upward once again, an immense amount of blood surged forth from the greatly stretched hole that the thorn was in. The pain made me give out a sharp, rather loud yelp. That is when the person who followed me here appeared around the tree I was hiding behind. I heard them lightly gasp when seeing what was wrong.

I looked directly at the person as they adverted their stare from the vile thorn into my anguished gaze. The next thing I know, the person gently pries my hand off the thorn before placing both of theirs on it. They then gave it a mighty tug, where I could feel it shift inside meagerly. I arched my back as the pain grew more instense. The person was giving it an even stronger pull.

"Don't worry, I almost have it out," the person assured me as I let out a hiss of discomfort.

The thorn continued to gradually slip its way out from beneath the flesh as the person put all their strength into what I thought was the last pull. It suddenly got stuck just as it was about to get free from my body. The person inhaled a deep breath and made a last attempt. I felt something small pop out from under my skin a second later. This thing felt too little to be the whole thorn.

"What is this?" I heard the person quietly question. Another tug and I felt another bit of something spring out. My eyes went on staring up to the canopy. I am afraid to look what exactly else is inside me. Then a sudden bristly feeling made the rest of my skin crawl. This made me yell out in surprise as the remaining thorn squeezed itself out from the already gaping hole on my hip.

A loud plop to the ground made me finally take a gander at what actually got torn out from me. It was a massive tree branch... The smaller branches sprouting from the main branch is what I felt before. The person that pulled it free seemed equally surprised at this, panting heavily.

I stared at the blood covered branch for another minute and picked up my jacket off the ground in silence, blood still streaming from the opening and puddling under my feet.

"Does it hurt?" the person asked me, looking at the bleeding gape.

I put the jacket over my body and zipped it up. "Not any more," I told them with a barely curved grin.

Someone else reads the Manly Guys Doing Manly Things comic too? yay
*feels less ronery*

Anyone know a good place for wallpapers?
Of course I read it. What makes me ponder from time to time... is if anypony reads AmazingSuperPowers.
Also best bet for Wallpapers is just made a thread on ponychan and watch the posts flow through.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
On that spreadshirt, they have a bunch of different packs of buttons. I wanna get the Celestia's school one, but since it comes with 5, I don't really know what to do with the other 4. So, this is particulatly for Texas bronies, I guess, but do four other people want to get a different pack and split them up when we see each other at a tournament, that way we can all get 5 different ones?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Why would I need a unicorn pin for anything? Those are low tier.
Mistah... I don't think I like yo attitude towards Colgate and Vinyl Scratch...

In the night, I sat on the edge of my bed with the moon's light shining through the window behind me. It gleamed on the reason I am awake at this time of hour. Fresh cuts slashed up and down my arms, along with ones that are scabbed over and others that turned into scars.

The small serrated knife I used to make these laid beside me, its sawlike structures smeared slightly with blood. Just taking a glance at the knife made a quivering sigh escape from me. I felt so ashamed of what I did to my own skin... Something is stuck inside me though, and I needed to get it out.

This thing has been growing inside me for quite some time, and during that time I bled yet it continued to be diffusive. I can feel it clenching onto everything again to what would seem to be the fifth time tonight.

Beginning to reach for the knife next to me, I suddenly hear someone scurry past my closed bedroom door. I sat there frozen, thinking how I was supposed to be alone in the house all night. Then I heard running on the set of stairs a few feet from my room. Those stairs lead up to the attic.

Quickly, I got up to investigate whoever is in the house. I entered into the hall and immediately saw a trail of blood that ended up stopping at the start of the stairs. That is when I heard the sound of footsteps through the thin ceiling, which made me flinch and wonder if this stranger meant any harm to me. When I gingerly walked over to the set of stairs, more blood came to view. It can be seen splattered on the steps and coating the rails.

If the person is losing this much vital fluid, then checking to see if they are dying is only for the best, I thought to myself.

At a slow pace, I managed to reach the attic while trying to push away the fears of this stranger flooding my mind. By the time I got to the attic a strong scent of blood overwhelmed me. Not only did the smell get to me, but I caught sight of a person way in back of the attic. The light of the moon illuminated from a large window the stranger was in front of, keeping them silhouetted. It shined upon a pool of blood spreading steadily underneath their feet, though.

I approached the person to see what exactly was happening. When stopping near them, I can see that they were completely nude and blood was dripping visibly from their cadaverous body. I got even closer toward them... and I saw their wounds. Slashes, gaping openings, enormous and long scars. There was also a large split from their throat to the abdomen, as if someone had dissected this person. All of the injuries looked as though they were inflicted on this heavily bleeding stranger purposely.

I still could not get a good look of what the person's face from where I stood. This time I got close enough to finally see who they were.

It was me... Me, all cut up horridly.

The giant slice running vertically down the other me's body appeared to have something squirming from within. "It is pain," this me said, blood spilling forth from their mouth as they spoke. "It still grows inside me."

I watched myself wide-eyed when they started to make the bleeding slice dilated with their bare hands. The ribs became exposed and the beating heart behind the bones, too. What was also exposed were elongating tendrils slithering out from the wound.

Seeing a mirror image of myself literally torn apart and infected with some sort of parasite had me screaming my loudest. At that point, I speeded down the stairs and ran straight back into my room. I slammed the door behind me and locked it, making sure there was no way they can get in.

A burning feeling erupted from my wrists just then. Staring down at the slashed wrists, I noticed smaller tendrils reaching out from the cuts and moving under my skin.

"It will always grow inside," I told myself. "I have to get rid of it piece by piece."

Trudging back to my bed, I reached for the small serrated knife again.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
You are incredibly late.

And Slush, they can deal with it.

Rei, then I'd have 4 flight school pins and a magic school pin. Why would I need the magic school pin?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
How is DJ-PON3 canon?
I might've missed something.

Also, I'm upset that although I knew Rarity and Rainbow Dash/Applejack were in my all time favorite anime (Black Lagoon), that I didn't recognize Gilda and Spike.

[yt]y6vn0dKqH8g[/yt]
Gilda, Spike, and Rarity all in one scene.

[yt]CQ116EVYVP4[/yt]
Here's some Rainbow Dash/Applejack as well.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Snoop Dragon says DJ-P0N-3 at the end.

And you already know my mindblown status from those vids.

Gilda's voice actor is the best. I really wanna see more of what she's done.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I didn't hear it on my computer. The voice was way too low.
Heard it loud and clear on my headphones.

Totally awesome.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Holy crap, I heard the brony line but I didn't hear the DJ-PON-3 part at all. This really is the greatest fandom ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom