• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Plus a good question is, how exactly do you troll people who enjoy a kid's show and are outspoken about it? It's not like you can simply make fun of them for it, they'll just be like "yep, I do watch it, thanks for pointing it out! ^_^"
I can see that, thanks for clearing that up, I was wondering where the trolls disappeared to.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Sorry y'all.

Won't be uploading anymore pony.

Hasbro finally reacted and took down my account.
They took you down, but not pensive pony (You would think they would go after him first)? That is odd. Sorry to hear, I hope you get your account back soon.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
The entire convo about 3 mins into the newest episode is why I like MLP. So damn funny.

That sucks about your account, LINKX. :(

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
YouTube account MAST3RLINKX has been terminated because we received multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including:
Hasbro, Inc.
Hasbro, Inc.
Hasbro, Inc.

Someone must send a strongly worded letter to Mrs. Faust expressing their displeasure at the situation.

Xyless

Smash Master
Sorry y'all.

That's kind of BS on their part, considering it's pretty much the only way to actually watch the show.

I mean, seriously, who watches The Hub anyways? MLP is wasting its talent on such an unwatched channel, and the only excuse we were having in the first place was that at LEAST we had YouTube to watch them.

john!

Smash Hero
Sorry y'all.

so you help grow this huge online pony fanbase, and this is how hasbro repays you? :(

you had a bunch of other vids on your channel too. that blows.

maybe their problem was that you put up the vids before hasbro's own site put them up.

Xyless

Smash Master
Apparently people are speculating that Hasbro themselves aren't the ones who flagged it, and instead it was spambots.

Hope that's true and that Mast3r can make his case.

tubes

Smash Ace
could we maybe use torrents now?

This pretty much sucks, hopefully Mast3r can get his account back somehow but who knows what that process involves.

or maybe send vids to someone else to use their youtube account and resurrect playlist that way.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Welp, We're starting pretty soon. Dunno if we have any episodes up on youtube right now though.

Unfortunately I'm gonna have to miss it. Long story short, I have teeth johns. So ya'll take care of business. I can't be there to help out.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I am so sad :( It needs too come out on DVD instantly if they're gonna do this >:/

Reizilla

I failed to read that warning T_T

And I lost that link Anther sent to me to download everything :(

Reizilla

Some google documents thing with a link to download every episode.

Reizilla

It's times like this when I wish they'd given me premium when I bought it. "would like to be a tree" would look so good under my name.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I entered the tourney as +20% last night, got 3rd. :-\

So, the new episodes online? I know Masterlinkx page was erased, so where is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom