• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
What the hell is Xyless talking about?
Rarity is my second favorite pony.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Can you give me 30 minutes to pre-load it, before we all watch it together?

/slooooowinternet

Reizilla

If Eastern is 12, Central is 11, Mountain is 10 and Pacific is 9 :)

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Nice.
I on the other hand, i'm going to do my best to be on the chat tonight, i may not have access to a cpu, my laptio broke so i have a desktop and i'll be at a pokemon / Smash tourney.

+20% ballerrrrr

MASTERLINKX

enjoy my good friend shulk! :)
NNID
MASTERLINKX

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
Why are there no trolls in this thread? The only possible conclusion is that all trolls like mlp.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Why are there no trolls in this thread? The only possible conclusion is that all trolls like mlp.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Package-deal_fallacy

A good sample to counter arguee with "all troll like mlp" would to point out that in the Blog of this subject that Omnicron's Baklava Enterprises, a well known troll, expressed his dislike of the show. Further more there where people who trolled that thread, what reason we do not have troll now I do not know, but that statement you made is logical and factually invalid.

Xyless

Smash Master
Plus a good question is, how exactly do you troll people who enjoy a kid's show and are outspoken about it? It's not like you can simply make fun of them for it, they'll just be like "yep, I do watch it, thanks for pointing it out! ^_^"

Plus, risking trolling MLP people is risking getting sucked in by their venomous touch.

Reizilla

It's because all the GOOD trolls like MLP. All the bad trolls risk getting counter-trolled by the trolls that actually troll well.

And when's the new episode going up? T_T

Anypony know where I can download all the episodes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom