• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Leaf. is being too scared to fight me.

And I'm winning Pokemon.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
****talking RGV.
Breaking records on grocery shopping.
Ponies.
Job hunt.

Speaking of, if anyone can get me a job, I will move to your house TONIGHT.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Opal has a personality. She's stuck up and all hoity toity.
Angel has a personality. He's a hard ***.
Gummy has no personality (and like 10 seconds of screen time) but is iconic for what he is. A toothless alligator that randomly bites everything.
Winona has no personality. She's just a dog that does what AJ says.

But the main point is no episode has the pets as central plot points. The owl was what this episode was centered around. Imagine an episode centered around Winona. That'd be kinda boring to watch. I don't hate Owlicious. I hate the plot being centered around him.
Alright, with Opal she does have a mixed personality, she's not much of a ***** in Suited for Success and more stuck up in Stare Master. Overall, all of the pets are just acting like they would do IRL including their personality and actions. Opal behaves like a real cat, Winona like a real dog, Owlicious like a real owl, etc. Except for Angel whose personality is more bad*** than timid like most rabbits IRL and his actions can be different too such as being able to make a salad. Why can't rabbits be able to make salads for us? :p

Lastly I will agree with you on the episode being more lame for focusing mostly on a pet even though I'm sure Spike was the #1 focus of this episode. Although an episode focused on Angel might be amusing. :awesome:
I'm guessing I interpreted your post for hating Owlicious in general, which for me Owlicious is growing on me a bit.

All I'm saying is that they could've made it far creepier. Even this picture is creepier than that one:

And this one too.

FOREVER
Yeah, there could be creepier images that could've been used for Cupcakes like that CreepyPinkieForever pic and yeah there are plenty more creepy pics than the one used. I'm just saying that the pic used for Cupcakes is a little bit creepy overall, however the story probably is what makes it a bit creepy in the first place.

Also Phoenix, you need to find some kind of suitable cowboy hat substitute for your AJ doll. ;)

i will resist making a "makes me hard" or "stoner" joke...

i love dash, it's just that the story was so twisted for being from a little girl's show that i couldn't help but laugh. it's what pinkie pie would do (laugh, that is).
LOL.
Yeah, Angel was totally stoned at that moment. It also wasn't permanent since Angel is too bad*** to be stuck in stone. Just consider it as a "timeout". ;)

I know. I really want it to work. REALLY do. I brought this pony with me EVERYwhere at my tourney on sat. The hair was too long and unruly. I spent about an hour last night cutting her hair to the exact length it needs to be. ... I mean, the colors don't match exactly like the show :(, but it'll look like the same style. You know how when your hair is short it isn't flat, it kind of poofs up? Thats what hers is doing. I need it to lay flat. I can't style it when it's up....

So hopefully the boiling water makes it lay down, and not melt.
Good Luck Mink. I hope everything turns out good. :)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire

I'm done with school tomorrow at 3 :D

Also, this thread jumps SOOOOO many pages in the span of a day or 2 don't you bronies sleep @_@;

I feel my relationship will all bronies shall be stunted from this point onward. But it is my hopes that my fears to not come to pass. I will do as pinkiepie does in her song and laugh my fears away.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
She doesn't OWN a hat. Remember, no hat = not Applejack.
She totally does have a hat, I just can't find it because it doesn't quite exist yet.

Yeah, there could be creepier images that could've been used for Cupcakes like that CreepyPinkieForever pic and yeah there are plenty more creepy pics than the one used. I'm just saying that the pic used for Cupcakes is a little bit creepy overall, however the story probably is what makes it a bit creepy in the first place.

Also Phoenix, you need to find some kind of suitable cowboy hat substitute for your AJ doll. ;)
Well either way, we can all agree that Cupcakes was a creepy story. And I definitely will be looking for a suitable hat for Ajay, she seems naked without one.

I tried that thing called sleep and it didn't work.

Also, the taboo story made me cry in a bad way. The sort of way when you realize someone is doomed and you feel sorry for them. That sort of way. It is a horrible feeling.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Excuses, PL.
That's all I'm hearing from you.

Applejack would be disappointed.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Excuses, PL.
That's all I'm hearing from you.

Applejack would be disappointed.
Applejack is the most dependable of all ponies, so I'm sure she wouldn't be too disappointed with me. Plus, it's not my fault she doesn't have her hat. The folks at Hasbro were ones who decided that her having super long hair, Fluttershy eyes, and what might possibly be Winona was far more important than her having her hat, her freckles, or a cutie mark on her right side, not me. But even so, I'm doing my darnedest to fix her up the best I can.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
the toy designs look simply recycled like they way they have been made years ago

there is no way i can recount the original MLP to be as energetic as FiM

$12? I thought that they were only about $5 at Walmart.
they're inflating on angel-- angel costs way more than listed

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I wish they did make better pony toys.

I read on ED a while back that purple-tinker, had a merchandise survey on ED and sent it to Hasbro after a few days of the survey being filled out by many bronies. I even took part in that merchandise survey.

Not sure if it'll make any difference though, but here's hoping.

john!

Smash Hero
finally got around to watching the first ep.

so i guess ill keep going....not bad lol.
a pony avatar after only one episode?

sounds like somepony's already hooked

they're inflating on angel-- angel costs way more than listed
be thankful the bow is there, without the bow the price would rise astronomically, since demand would far surpass supply

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Applejack is the most dependable of all ponies, so I'm sure she wouldn't be too disappointed with me. Plus, it's not my fault she doesn't have her hat. The folks at Hasbro were ones who decided that her having super long hair, Fluttershy eyes, and what might possibly be Winona was far more important than her having her hat, her freckles, or a cutie mark on her right side, not me. But even so, I'm doing my darnedest to fix her up the best I can.
Her being dependable doesn't negate her disappointment.

So your "Applejack" has no hat, super long hair, Fluttershy's eyes, and a false-Winona?
How you can call that thing Applejack is beyond being a silly filly.

At least you're a hard worker. Even if you're working on a lost cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom