• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
If people here hate Owlicious for not having too much of a personality I've gotta ask, Does Gummy have much of a personality? How about Winona or Opalescence? Owlicious is considered as a pet after all just like the others I've mentioned.

Not to mention Owlicious is a bit of a bad *** for attacking that green dragon. Not to mention Dat Head Turn, which for some reason I like that part. I could totally see Ephy or somebody using the part with Owlicious turning his head to Spike the first time and turning that into a "hater gonna hate" gif or something.

Opal has a personality. She's stuck up and all hoity toity.
Angel has a personality. He's a hard ***.
Gummy has no personality (and like 10 seconds of screen time) but is iconic for what he is. A toothless alligator that randomly bites everything.
Winona has no personality. She's just a dog that does what AJ says.

But the main point is no episode has the pets as central plot points. The owl was what this episode was centered around. Imagine an episode centered around Winona. That'd be kinda boring to watch. I don't hate Owlicious. I hate the plot being centered around him.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
My Ajay is being polite while at the dinner table.
Same with my figurine, she's just always prepared to be polite at all times.

All right, while it's not totally creepy there are a few reasons why I think its still a bit creepy.
1.) The "quilt" part isn't the creepy part of the ensemble, but rather the stitched wings on it and the unicorn horn necklace.
2.) Pinkie Pie's facial expression.
3.) The overall shadowing throughout the pic.

Edit: I now just realized I broke rule #20.
All I'm saying is that they could've made it far creepier. Even this picture is creepier than that one:

And this one too.

FOREVER

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Am I the only one left? :(

I wantg in on this road trip too! We should do it during one of my 3 weeks of summer :3

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Road trip?
Come to FL.

So i guess i have to boil water 2x and pour it over my ponies head. And then pour Ice water on it so it stays in place. I'm scared to do it because i don't wanna end up ruining my pony. But the hair needs to become straight. It's all poofy. lol.
I guess if it doesn't work, it's always 5$ at walmart.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I know. I really want it to work. REALLY do. I brought this pony with me EVERYwhere at my tourney on sat. The hair was too long and unruly. I spent about an hour last night cutting her hair to the exact length it needs to be. ... I mean, the colors don't match exactly like the show :(, but it'll look like the same style. You know how when your hair is short it isn't flat, it kind of poofs up? Thats what hers is doing. I need it to lay flat. I can't style it when it's up....

So hopefully the boiling water makes it lay down, and not melt.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
brushie brushie :awesome:

But for real, i kinda know how that feels. Your first one of something is always the most special. Even if you ruin it somehow.

I just realized i haven't thought up an OC Pony for myself.
Anyway, just wanted to say i'm probably not gonna be so active in here for the next two weeks. I have to write a 10 page paper and a "reflection on my experiences writing it" by next friday, so it's gonna have to take most all of my focus for a bit. I'll still record the upcoming ep. on friday for myself so i can be up to date. But other than that i probably won't come in here that much for awhile :(

p.s. i request the next title of this thread say something about Derpy :awesome:

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I hope that pokemon one wasn't the worst you had.

But I mean I really doubt anything could beat Cupcakes for me because of how attached I am to Dash, not because of the story itself.

Grocery shopping today, can I beat 7 weeks for $90? Let's find out!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You got this leaf, do it for $89.

Also, guys, no joke, but I just got a paycheck and it was worth $99.99. It was ********.

Reizilla

Get *****, Z x)

I can go about 2 weeks for $25, but somewhere, I always end up eating out and paying for people.

john!

Smash Hero
All right john, you're messed up for finding this fic and what happens to Rainbow Dash throughout this fic as funny. :mad:

Lastly john, this is what you deserve for finding this fic funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7uWBHrhX3M&feature=player_detailpage#t=77s
Yay~!
i will resist making a "makes me hard" or "stoner" joke...

i love dash, it's just that the story was so twisted for being from a little girl's show that i couldn't help but laugh. it's what pinkie pie would do (laugh, that is).

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I lasted a good month on $25.

Top ramen is the most dominant substance known to man.

Reizilla

Ketchup soup... might just be me, but that doesn't sound very appetizing.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
West Jordan water tastes like gold.

Ironically though, Rivertons water is terrible

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
You got this leaf, do it for $89.

Also, guys, no joke, but I just got a paycheck and it was worth $99.99. It was ********.
I did it for $83. Including the new pot I bought that already has a dent in it because I might have dropped it. :embarrass:

I lasted a good month on $25.

Top ramen is the most dominant substance known to man.
See, but did you have awesome stuff like Hamburger Helper and apples?

BECAUSE I HAVE HAMBURGER HELPER AND APPLES.

Reizilla

Vegan ice cream > Hamburger Helper

Not better than apples.

But Banananananas > apples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom