• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
That's why it's the best, all the others are boring and just keep the "oh yeah".

EDIT: That's the only reason to have a second video, but it'd be hard because phoenix Philomena has NO SCREEN TIME (practically). There's not much you can do with her, hence why all of my avatars have been chicken Philomena instead.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
i won't even bother with the video-sub-meme. if somepony broadcasts it in the xat, i'll watch, but i'm not gonna go a-searching for it.

=

stopped by target this time. found another different mlp fim coloring book. i really thought they skimped out on the coloring books, but that's four unique total in collection. this time it's slightly more applejack centered.

=

now that classes started up again, i now have time for drawings. newest one: Fleur
[COLLAPSE="Looking Your Way and Waiting"][/COLLAPSE]
Make your move. Currently in the process of coloring it.

=

I now have a different expectation of AJ out of The Last Round Up. The way I kinda want to see it, is AJ makes between occasional and frequent appearances and that the group just keeps missing her by several seconds.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That's impressive, Beros.
Also, I just caught up on Booru. Nice new stuffs. Gonna change my avi this weekend looks like it.

After I clop all day to the next episode...if it's good.
Ah hell I'll do it anyways. :applejack:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
[COLLAPSE="your cuteness meter will explode"]The Game[/COLLAPSE]
Pinkie Pie looks a bit like Oscar The Grouch in that last one. I think it's the menacing eyes and the fact that the cookie jar looks a bit like a trash can.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Pinkie Pie looks a bit like Oscar The Grouch in that last one. I think it's the menacing eyes and the fact that the cookie jar looks a bit like a trash can.

Can't remember the last post i've made in this thread that was pone related.

Anticipating the next two episodes, and I finally got my beads.
While I like them, They're very fragile and the way I am... Too afraid to try and put them on since one of the beads already came off when I removed the hook.

Anyways, I should probably post A Pony related image.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Lauren: Damn it! I've been involved in two of the most successful cartoons ever made with my husband but it's just not enough! There's only one thing left to do....get grown men to watch My Little Pony.....but how?!

[Mephistopheles turns up]

It turns out the whole brony fandom was just an illusion so Satan could steal Lauren Faust's soul.

Frolossus

Smash Lord
Lauren: Damn it! I've been involved in two of the most successful cartoons ever made with my husband but it's just not enough! There's only one thing left to do....get grown men to watch My Little Pony.....but how?!

[Mephistopheles turns up]

It turns out the whole brony fandom was just an illusion so Satan could steal Lauren Faust's soul.
herp doctor faust = lauren faust

john!

Smash Hero
the entire brony fandom is an elaborate prank on me. i'm actually the only adult male in the world who genuinely enjoys this show; everyone else (including you guys) was hired by the government to pretend that they like it, so that i wouldn't feel alone. i am on an MTV reality show without my knowledge. during the season 2 MLP finale, the words "john got punk'd!" are going to flash across the screen right before fluttershy and rarity's passionate kiss, the screen will fade to black, then a giant crowd outside my window is going to laugh at me as i slowly realize what happened.

i'm on to you.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I wasn't actually hired by the government, I'm just a bored *******. That being said, I'll be the one outside your window laughing the hardest.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
the entire brony fandom is an elaborate prank on me. i'm actually the only adult male in the world who genuinely enjoys this show; everyone else (including you guys) was hired by the government to pretend that they like it, so that i wouldn't feel alone. i am on an MTV reality show without my knowledge. during the season 2 MLP finale, the words "john got punk'd!" are going to flash across the screen right before fluttershy and rarity's passionate kiss, the screen will fade to black, then a giant crowd outside my window is going to laugh at me as i slowly realize what happened.

i'm on to you.
I'm pretty sure you are just saying this to cover up the fact that it was me in this situation...

I don't think this is like Fluttershy at all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RxZkrKYO8Y

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Just looking around deviant art for more derpy hooves (too cute)and I found this:
[COLLAPSE=" "]

By looking at it, It doesn't look like a bad Idea...[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Another cool image."]

I also made you waste your time reading this.

:troll:[/COLLAPSE]

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I never got why Derpy is depicted in fanon as being the postmaster (or mailmare) for Ponyville?

Did I miss something at some point?

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
All I remember is dropping household possessions and snapping twigs, let alone going east instead of south for the southern birds.

Ditzy "Derpy" Doo.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
herp doctor faust = lauren faust

i'm on to you.
I wasn't actually hired by the government, I'm just a bored *******. That being said, I'll be the one outside your window laughing the hardest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mephistopheles

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Oh my. Let's not mess with the Faust. Lauren is fine the way she is.

=

I'm going through art like crazy today. That or coloring just one mare and a simple background can be done in at most two hours.
[COLLAPSE="Looking Your Way and Waiting - Colored"][/COLLAPSE]
Then I gotta go back to color some old drawings that I have yet to finish.
However new pony sketch ideas would be appreciated.

Edit: Thanks y'all for both the sketch and the colored comments.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Yesterday was Equestria Daily's 1 Year Anniversary, by the way. Pretty neat, especially considering it having over 100 million hits and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom