• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Bleedman+MLP without it being an april fools...

Also, why dobody else draws human Ranbow Dash with long hair?

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Long haired Dash looks cool. But then again short hair is for aggro athletic lesbians so short haired she shall remain!

Also the Mane6 blog published an interesting post on pixels palettes and vectors. The post has some early tentative palettes for AJ and Rarity's palette set for Fighting is Magic.
http://www.mane6.com/2012/01/joy-of-palettes.html#more

EDIT: The Ice Queen palette is my favorite alt. palette.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Also, why dobody else draws human Ranbow Dash with long hair?
bleedman too good, i follow his comics and dA so I was surprised when he doodled up 3 of the mane 6 humanized.

also cause dash is usually portrayed as the stereotypical short-hair tomboy and for a pony, i don't think there's a mare without the back end of their mane.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Also the Mane6 blog published an interesting post on pixels palettes and vectors. The post has some early tentative palettes for AJ and Rarity's palette set for Fighting is Magic.

I actually liked all of them, and loved more than a half of them.
That said, when I read "Ice Queen" I thought of Adventure Time's...

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Long haired Dash looks cool. But then again short hair is for aggro athletic lesbians so short haired she shall remain!

Yeah but...can I hack this game?

I'm naming the ??? one Chicken Rarity because I thought those were scoot's colors.

M!nt

Smash Champion
Yeah I saw that megaupload was shut down yesterday, sucks., but eh mediafires better anyway. I'll post what you posted if mediafire is next.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Close enough, PL.
I don't think a fic has gotten me to cry, but there's been plenty that have gotten the 'ol ticker pumping. :applejack:

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
The only pieces of fiction that have ever gotten me to cry are One Piece and Gin Tama. I doubt anything pony would do the trick.

M!nt

Smash Champion
I don't understand how someone can cry from text, just seems strange to me. I guess One Piece is understandable considering its got images, but still idk

Oh yeah and a lot of really soft music makes me feel like i'm gonna tear up like in the sad scenes in movies. its the goddamn music that makes me sad not the scene itself lol

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
One Piece is the best. But a fanfic written by some chump? Absolutely not.

But music is so vague though. Sure it presents a mood, but stories are specific. Music can't show details

(Also, I just now finished Better living through science and ponies and the last sentence is the best)

That's like blindly shooting a target. Sure you might hit a target (along the rim), but a story can aim right through your heart/center. Imagining the rim as center isn't good enough

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I don't understand how someone can cry from text, just seems strange to me. I guess One Piece is understandable considering its got images, but still idk

Oh yeah and a lot of really soft music makes me feel like i'm gonna tear up like in the sad scenes in movies. its the goddamn music that makes me sad not the scene itself lol
Well when I mentioned OP and Gin Tama, I meant their anime more than their manga. And the music definitely played a large role in that for me too.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Text has been pretty damn touching too, you know. You just gotta find the right subject matter and REALLY engage yourself in it, like how you would in a movie or music. It might be a little harder to do simply because it takes longer to read than it does to listen or watch. :applejack:

M!nt

Smash Champion
Gengar status
------------
Wow i just saw sonic on a progressive commercial, kill me.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
www.megaupload.com

NO...O!!

**** you, america
Considering that the MLP episodes that were linked in ponyarchives were megaupload, guess it was somewhat relevant, however ponyarchives got taken down way before this.

Close enough, PL.
I don't think a fic has gotten me to cry, but there's been plenty that have gotten the 'ol ticker pumping. :applejack:
Not that I read much fanfics, but I doubt I can tear from a ponyfic. However, orchestral remixes of At the Gala and orchestral based original pony songs (especially of the tribute to Luna nature) I get pretty tear eyed as it plays in my car while I drive.

The only pieces of fiction that have ever gotten me to cry are One Piece and Gin Tama. I doubt anything pony would do the trick.
Now when it comes to fiction, I just get more emotionally depressed instead. I guess that's when you know they're doing it right.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
the only thing media related that has ever gotten me to cry was a book

I mean, sure i get sad from alot of things, but i definitely wouldn't see myself crying from something pony related. Much less a fanfic. I don't even think i would get sad over a fanfic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom