• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Well, if I were to actually do that, I'd be killing 120 of the ponies and going with the sky city, Cockatrices, and Population expansion, but, if I have to do this the REAL way...

1: Mountain region
2: Hydra, it was so cool.
3: The society would focus on economy and becoming wealthy enough to support itself and push it's way into other nation's problems.

The area on the mountains would be close to the ground, so it's well fortified against the weather that would be put on the crops planted on the ground. The mountain would be mined for ores and materials and such, and sold to other nations. Higher areas would be easily accessible and we'd have an easy weather factory based on top of a mountain, use the snow for water for the crops while we built our weather machine.

I could come up with more...but...

john!

Smash Hero
she would walk around her house and do cute things and make cute noises and it would have the highest television ratings of any cartoon episode ever.

because fluttershy is the best cartoon character since eric cartman

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I think we need 4 Scootaloo episodes in a row. Then another CMC. Then another Scootaloo. Not now, but sometime soon.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I think we need 4 Scootaloo episodes in a row. Then another CMC. Then another Scootaloo. Not now, but sometime soon.
Yeah, when they start showing MLP:X after Season 13

The mane six are gone and it's up to the CMC(adults) with some other ponies to fill the place. You'll see the original six from time to time, but the other ponies are now the stars as it takes place a generation later.

Doesn't that sound terrible?

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
What do with these MLP FiM Valentine cards from Walmart? Edit: Meant to say I bought them for about $1.50. Should I like mail 'em to y'all or something? It's not like I'm gonna give 24 cards to 24 different girls. 24 different girls. On campus. I think I'm the only brony there. And no one cares. Forever a colt.
I'm finding all these new stuffs everyday I'm checking for blind bag restocks.

Readying up for The Last Roundup~

M!nt

Smash Champion
If that episode is gonna be a half hour of "eeyup" and "nnope" than i'm gonna be very disappointed. Cheerilee is pretty high tier however.
---------
I hope the episode tomorrow has more applejack than the rest of the main six instead of her being absent the entire episode.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
...Lilith and shivers? Who are they
wait...is one of the the artists of that REALLY dodgy work that slush was showing me at apex?!?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I'm fairly certain that he wasnt drawing Zajice's OC getting pegged by pinkie pie at the time, you forced other work onto me too TT_TT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom