• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSP

Smash Legend
It was a pretty good alternative, the picture didn't really need more than one earth pony, they all do the same thing.
I've seen a mayor, bakers, farmers, doctors, construction workers (pretty sure they were rarth) and musicians, and I'm sure there's lots more

Also guards, teachers, um train pullers (lol, what would you call ponies that pull trains?)

Which reminds me, sheriff in apploosa was earth too. I gotta go see the canterlot ones again
:phone:

What Pegasus besides fluttershy does something that doesn't involve weather, flying, etc.?

john!

Smash Hero
I've seen a mayor, bakers, farmers, doctors, construction workers (pretty sure they were rarth) and musicians, and I'm sure there's lots more
see here's the thing with earth ponies

these are all things that exist in REAL LIFE

when i watch cartoons i don't want to see something that i could see by looking out my window. i want to see crazy **** like flying cloud cities and bursts of colorful magic

at least pinkie has "pinkie sense" and spacetime-warping randomness. that is cool. AJ just doesn't have anything that cool.

BSP

Smash Legend
I was responding to "they all do the same thing" but anyways

Ok, earth ponies aren't the flashiest. Oh well.

BSP

Smash Legend
I guess. I wouldn't replace a main character just because she isn't as "cool" as the other ones.

Oh and before I forget, I was just randomly thinking, if we could see our personal auras, what color would mine be? I think it'd be a tie between red and blue. And then i thought, if you conbine them, you get...and then I was like oh wow :p

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Just like the pegasi (except for Fluttershy).
You know the diffrence though? There are 3 on that picture.

Also guards, teachers, um train pullers (lol, what would you call ponies that pull trains?)
These are all pretty much the same thing.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
just got a pony shirt from my girlfriend!

Which is very convenient cuz my last pony shirt was ruined in the accident.

This is crazy. Christmas is in 2 days, but it doesn't feel like it should be 0_o

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
lol, you chose Shinpachi of all people.

when i watch cartoons i don't want to see something that i could see by looking out my window. i want to see crazy **** like flying cloud cities and bursts of colorful magic.

at least pinkie has "pinkie sense" and spacetime-warping randomness. that is cool. AJ just doesn't have anything that cool.
So a talking pony who can herd animals, do fancy rope tricks, buck trees hard enough to make all of the apples fall out of them, and stop an out of control coach with her hind legs is something you could see by looking out your window? That must be some window, and to think that it's wasted on someone who doesn't even find any of it cool. :urg:

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
Twi and Rarity can hax with magic
Pinkie can also hax with...everything
Fshy is a summoner of dragons and bears and phoenixes
RD is Hypersonic++ with nukes.

so that stuffs not that great compared to the above, AJ has strengh feats and thats really it.(that pinke probably has too)

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Invulnerability =/= Strength
Pinkie would not have been able to stop that coach, all she could do was avoid falling ****.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
So a talking pony who can herd animals, do fancy rope tricks, buck trees hard enough to make all of the apples fall out of them, and stop an out of control coach with her hind legs is something you could see by looking out your window? That must be some window, and to think that it's wasted on someone who doesn't even find any of it cool. :urg:
Fun fact: Many redneck Texans can do this stuff.

It's nothing special.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
nah, she turns her legs into bricks and stops it with less effort.(cuz that would be funny)

or she pulls the whole thing through hammerspace and saves everyone anyway

so doesn't need pure strength anyway. shes OP like that

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The only thing that upsets me on this page is McKilla.
Everything else is just haters hating. :applejack:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
S1EP4, you can see everypony bucking Appletrees, dropping all apples with a single kick.
And Twilight's clearly OP'd harvesting skills.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
AJ is pretty cool, certainly the one out of the 6 i would want to be friends with IRL because check dat morality and reliability!
Not to mention the unintentional racism, something which im also a victim of :B

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
In a world filled with winged ponies, magical creatures, and outrages non-pony species, Applejack, a pony with no special powers whatsoever, happens to still keep up with the rest of the cast.

She's Batman. :applejack:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
In a world filled with winged ponies, magical creatures, and outrages non-pony species, Applejack, a pony with no special powers whatsoever, happens to still keep up with the rest of the cast.

She's Batman. :applejack:
I can live with this. However she also happens to not hae any high-tech armour or weaponry, jsut apples and a rope

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
That's exactly what I thought.

The one Applejack episode of the season, and she's not even in the episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom