• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
The Applejack episode sounds ridiculous. My hopes may go unsatisfied following its airing, but giving Applejack feasibly minimal screen time for her episode is well worth the outrage. Utmost emphasis on "her."

In correlation to the Applebat: We need pony Superhero Superlatives, stat.

BSP

Smash Legend
Is the ep going to focus more on AJ going off to wherever, or is it going to be the other 5 finding her?

The former one is fine , but if the ep. is on the others....I'm disappointed.

:phone:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Tofer should post more pictures at this point, to break the chain of miff.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm actually pretty excited about the Ajay episode.
S'about time, too. She's had the longest drought. :applejack:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Merry Chrismas Eve Everypony!!!

I second this notion, merry christmas eve! although for the first time since i was born, this has been the only christmas eve where my mum hasnt been setting milk and cookies out on the side for santa because my brother finally twigged what was up. it takes a bit of the magic away :(

I'm actually pretty excited about the Ajay episode.
S'about time, too. She's had the longest drought. :applejack:
really?...oh **** she has aswell
Then again, she is the 'straight man' of the group, cant do much with them in the spotlight

BSP

Smash Legend
Hmm Christmas so far?

Finding clothes :glare:

Just give me some money and we'll call it a day, geez.

Sigh, but merry Christmas to all of you of course.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
i've never had eggnog.

Man, i must be one of the few people left who still loves Christmas :/ apparently not many people here besides Doll and GP even give a **** about it.

BSP

Smash Legend
Eggnog is weird. My sis and were just talking about it the other day.

I like it, but I don't think I could drink more than a glass of it before it starts to taste weird. It's odd >.>

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I like Christmas, I just despise the feeling of guilt I feel when I receive something, but cannot compensate. Also cannot bring myself to say I "love" it, but it puts me in high spirits out sheer interest and and anticipation.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i've never had eggnog.

Man, i must be one of the few people left who still loves Christmas :/ apparently not many people here besides Doll and GP even give a **** about it.
they dont sell eggnog over here for whatever reason

And for me, the only thing that kept christmas going was the fact that my bro still believed. now that he doesnt its kinda something i dread, because the entire family comes together for all of 5 seconds before all the claws come out. me, my dad and his dad try to sit it out and avoid it. but we always end up getting dragged back in :(

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
For my family's secret santa thing today I got Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy dolls, as well as that super awesome hot air balloon/Twilight/Spike combo. I now have them all! Haha!

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
OH MY GOSH.

The best thing ever happened while i was @ the movies. I had my Derpy shirt on and i was at the concession stand getting popcorn and the lady behind the counter said "nice brony shirt" after i ordered.

feelsgoodmane.jpg

Heartstring

Smash Legend
OH MY GOSH.

The best thing ever happened while i was @ the movies. I had my Derpy shirt on and i was at the concession stand getting popcorn and the lady behind the counter said "nice brony shirt" after i ordered.

feelsgoodmane.jpg
Awesomesauce.jpg
I someday wish for a chance encounter with another person familiar with the brony phenomenon
Sadly, both of my shirt are the sort that any normal being could look at and NOT think 'hey, thats got my little pony on it'

BSP

Smash Legend
^^hater

Mario is broken :p

And I promise, I will never go out during holidays again unless I'm alone. Left home at about 8:30; I'm still out.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
OH MY GOSH.

feelsgoodmane.jpg
She must shop at Hot Topic. :applejack:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I have two. I don't need any more. I think im just about set for pont merch, except perhaps a lyra/heartstrings figurine. but im not yet comfortable enough with myself to just wander in and buy one

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I am. It just so happens that all of the pony merch at actual outlets suck.
It's better to just order better merch online.

Also, thanks to Beros, my Applejack figurine count is now at four. :applejack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom