• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
The older episodes still amuse me whenever I catch them on. I still find a good deal of hilarity, even from repeated episode views.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
That gay dog and his fellow cricket ruined them when they all sang "friends to the end" or "friends til the end".

But at least it's not worse than that film called, "The Room".
Made me go to bed.

Well now, I'm looking forward to the new episode tomorrow.

M!nt

Smash Champion
Of course Rarity is the best season, goes good with her best pony status
You gotta be kidding me, mint. Say it ain't so.
I has everything ready for the mayhem Goddamn it.
If you're talking about mlp, I'm afraid so, 2 weeks no new episodes D:
At least the new episode comes on the final weekend before my new semester starts.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
You were also too lazy fo find a different gif.

>lands you control are you control are
Heh, didn't notice that when I read it the first time.

Yup, that's Terry Crews.
Thought so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2_DuFvyQYc

But at least it's not worse than that film called, "The Room".
Made me go to bed.
YOU ARE TEARING ME APART VINYL!

Well now, I'm looking forward to the new episode tomorrow.
The Game
:troll:

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
I hate it when channels decide to stop a showing new episodes midseason so it can resume on January. :\

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
the punctuation was atrocious, and the author didn't even bother to use complete sentences.

sometimes i wonder why our society doesn't give a **** about grammar anymore. i bet it's all this garbage television.
I agree with this. As i'm sure you all know, out started with Ed, Edd, and Eddy.

:pinkiepie:
I like this.

I finally made my own OC pony, his name's Barry. He's an alicorn like Celestia and Luna. In fact he's their older brother, but they never mention him in the show. He controls stars and planets and stuff, but he could also control the sun and moon too if he wanted to I guess. He also did a Sonic Rainboom once but it was called a Solar Starboom because it was all starry, and it happened in space which is why no one knows about it except Celestia and Luna. Also he can do it whever he wants. And he was the one alicorn Discord was afraid of, that's why Discord waited until Barry went on vacation before he broke out of his stone imprisonment. That's because Barry was the one who actually created the Elements of Harmony for Celestia and Luna to use way back when because he can do stuff like that. He also makes, like, the best pumpkin pies.
I like this too.

This, i'm indifferent toward.

And I don't know what this a story is all about, but from the sound of things, I think it's safe to say it's atrocious.

BSP

Smash Legend
And **** that picture for leaving Ajay out.

Replacing her with a BG we really don't know about? Pssh, smh.

:phone:

M!nt

Smash Champion
AJ isn't the worst pony. in fact i have an entire list of ponies that are worse than AJ:

- snips
- snails
- sapphire shores
- applebloom Photo Finsh
- AJ's entire family, for that matter
- except big mac Applebloom
- lots of other earth ponies
- one of celestia's guards
fixed that for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom