• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
So long as Octavia and Applejack are Earth ponies, I'm compelled to disagree, Ed.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
You guys...manes...really...?

I've never thought about it, but as far pure objectivity goes (whatever the hell that means), it's probably the mane that fits their pony the best.

See where the problem lies now?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
"a" is a goddamn masterpiece. It is the pinnacle of literary achievement in this century.

I will say that A is worth reading. It could be among the best, but it's too early to tell. Will have to reread some of the other greats too to make better comparisons

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
When I said how I adore simple things, there's a fine line between incoherency. It's not even pony, which makes it tenfolds not worth the read.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Imma read A tonight. It says it has shipping, so that means I can read it. IF THERE ISNT ANY SHIPPING IN A FANFIC, I DONT CARE ABOUT IT!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Decided to click the link out of piqued curiosity. My conclusion:

From what I was willing to examine among the text excess, it was inadequate. I am absolutely certain that 'b' will far surpass this.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
My LoL needed to update so I started to read A while I waited.

Wow. Just... Wow. This is seriously one of the greatest masterpieces any brony has ever created... Wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom