• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartstring

Smash Legend

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
officially? did you get your Straight Dude Club card in the mail yet? it's not official until you sign the back of the card.
LOOOOL

Where's ShroudedOne when you need him?
Right here. I just got through about 400+ posts of this thread. Though Lash had to get to through a LOT more, so I shouldn't complain, but jesus guys...

The new episode was alright, I guess. Pinkie Pie made it enjoyable. Actually hers were the only moments I enjoyed, to be honest. So...yeah.

Also guys, trolling is stupid. There are better ways to derive entertainment that are actually entertaining and don't make you look stupid. But what does SillyOne know, I guess...

Honestly, there needs to be a Scootaloo centered episode. I don't like how the CMC in general (and her specifically) have been delegated to dumb cameos. They are NOT BG ponies!

That is all.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
I think the joke here is that she was able to tear it from top to bottom fairly straight.

Discorded Derpy can see right and does not like what she sees.
That makes it alot less sad for me

Right here. I just got through about 400+ posts of this thread. Though Lash had to get to through a LOT more, so I shouldn't complain, but jesus guys...

The new episode was alright, I guess. Pinkie Pie made it enjoyable. Actually hers were the only moments I enjoyed, to be honest. So...yeah.

Also guys, trolling is stupid. There are better ways to derive entertainment that are actually entertaining and don't make you look stupid. But what does SillyOne know, I guess...

Honestly, there needs to be a Scootaloo centered episode. I don't like how the CMC in general (and her specifically) have been delegated to dumb cameos. They are NOT BG ponies!

That is all.
A Scootaloo episode should probably happen eventually. Applebloom and Sweetie Belle have already had their own episodes so she should have her own episode one day (Squee!).

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm indifferent to the CMC. If I had to choose it'd be Sweetie Belle but that's only because of how cute Sisterhooves Social was

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
i'd say my favorite CMC would either have to be Scootaloo or Applebloom.

Don't get me wrong, i like Sweetie belle. It's just that i like Scoots and Applebloom more.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
It was very meh to me.
I can't tell which MM level music was used if there was any being used.

===

With this Ponybeat I like most of it although I will say some small parts of it sound the same, but I wouldn't say they all sound exactly the same.
Most seem to have the tune that's used in the song for the show.
Album 1 is better than album 2 and for album 2 I'm hooked on the Seaponies one.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I dont think Dash's mane is the best. Imo it's either Rarity or Fluttershy. I also love Twilight's mane though, and she's my def #3. After that, prob Dash > AJ > Pinkie for me.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
^ obv Discord
this. Discord for best anything.

0_0 oh wow. i've been looking at my posts since i got back from the hospital. I gotta say, they look horrifically noobish and annoying.
I apologize for my crappy posts and any future crappy ones.. That reminds me, i forgot to mention, my brain has a bit of healing to do from the accident, so I won't be as quick thinking of stuff and as good at thinking in general for awhile. I guess it's affecting my posts. So sorry.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
That poll needs more Smarty Pants.

If there's no Smarty Pants, Rainbow Dash takes it easily.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Was there a new episode this past Saturday?

And Dash's mane sucks. Princess Celestia's is obviously the best.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Yes there was, Rei, last one of the year.

I like drawing manes. But I have a thing for bangs, and Twilight fits it quite perfectly~

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I see. I'll have to watch it soon. Been on an anime spree the last few days.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I like the flow of Fluttershy's mane, but Twilight's mane is nice itself. I'm indecisive.

When it comes to drawing, I mess up on the ears on nearly every attempt, so I just give up. I also have yet to do a full drawing that captures every aspect of the pony, as I'm still inept when it comes to even facial features. I used to be skillful in that part of the equine, but now I'm just, *blows raspberry*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom