• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I like the flow of Fluttershy's mane, but Twilight's mane is nice itself. I'm indecisive.

When it comes to drawing, I mess up on the ears on nearly every attempt, so I just give up. I also have yet to do a full drawing that captures every aspect of the pony, as I'm still inept when it comes to even facial features. I used to be skillful in that part of the equine, but now I'm just, *blows raspberry*
*blows raspbery* Oh my, sounds serious. Not to worry though, just keep at it as many of our fellow aspiring pony artists are making the effort to improve in this thread.

Also I can't ever deny the slenderness of the mane that is of Octavia as well~

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm an Octavia mane, and I did not even come to recognize. Fack. I was going by the choices presented.

John's done it.

For the record, this is amazing: http://imgur.com/a/D2J8n

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Have we had this discussion yet?: Who was more contrary to Ponyville etiquette in their respective episode appearance, Trixie or Gilda?

I'm ambivalent, so I cannot say for certain until I hear some convincing opinions on this. This was brought up on a site I frequent, so I just thought I'd bring it up here.

M!nt

Smash Champion
Def Gilda, she just makes me want to punch the screen.
Trixie is just misunderstood, whats so bad about showing off your talent : [

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
She only lied about the one thing. She said she could do anything better than any of them, and she proved it by tying up Apple Jack, spinning a rainbow around Dash, and turning Rarity's hair green. Talent.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Though her talent is magical illusions, yes she lied and exaggerated her claims to feats. Edit: Well more like show magic, not illusions.
Definitely Gilda's vandal acts as most contrary to etiquette. Thieving and bullying.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
this. Discord for best anything.

0_0 oh wow. i've been looking at my posts since i got back from the hospital. I gotta say, they look horrifically noobish and annoying.
I apologize for my crappy posts and any future crappy ones.. That reminds me, i forgot to mention, my brain has a bit of healing to do from the accident, so I won't be as quick thinking of stuff and as good at thinking in general for awhile. I guess it's affecting my posts. So sorry.
>Has major road accident
>Apologises for being shaken
>Wat

Seriously lash don't ever worry about that. Theyre all still better than my posts. After 15 years of only ever using lower case letters I'm only just teaching myself to use the shift button NOW!

Was there a new episode this past Saturday?

And Dash's mane sucks. Princess Celestia's is obviously the best.
Eh i dunno, If i was to pick any mane in the entire series the prize would have to go to luna (new form) Because its like celestia's, but the pattern and colours just works so much better with the floatiness that they have

She lied about it.

:phone:
She's a showmare, what kind of performer (in a world where magic is the norm) would be able to get by if she didnt make herself seem like the most magically gifted thing on the planet?
Thing is-when putting it into RPG standards-Trixie would be that support character that can do everything competently, but hasnt got the raw power that a theoretical unit like twilight would have.

And no, im not really a big trixie fan. It's just that me semi-intoxicated brain is thinking of these things for me

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
As far as the mane six, Applejack has the best mane. Then Pinkie, Twi, Fluttershy, and I guess Rarity would be next because hers looks good when wet. Dash in last, per usual.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Mmm SoGreatandPowerful, I see you're keeping up with EqD's music page.

Espy and Tofer, the pins have arrived.

I also got a slick glitter sticker of Twilight Sparkle from the pony pins lady. Yay~
I'll also give y'all the royal ball figurines next meeting.
Espy already paid for both, Tofer owes $12 for pins, $3 for royal ball Rarity figurine.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Dash has the most simplistic mane in the history of manes...
Proves that most of the ponyfanon has no idea what's good and what's not.

Also, sweet Beros. You busy tomorrow? I can go nab them or something. :applejack:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Half the mane cast's manes are simplistic, but I'm fine with that.

Nope, shouldn't be busy tomorrow. As long nothing involving food, as my parents are becoming wary of my spending on foods, we should have a brony meet up or some sorts for SA and distribute the goods and do something.

BSP

Smash Legend
If anyone here thinks Dash's mane is the best, what do you see in it that makes you think that way? I'm really wondering here.

With Rarity, Twilight, and Fluttershy existing, I didn't expect Dash to come close, let alone win, in a best mane competition :\

-> I voted for Rarity of course, and I am salty that she lost to Dash of all ponies in this.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
My desired choice isn't even on the poll, so I cannot say I voted. If I did, it would not hold much candor since I can't decide among the mane 6. They all dominate individual criteria I made in an attempt to get at least two candidates by process of elimination (color, vivacity, flow, etc). It's arduous, so I'd much rather not touch it.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Dash's is simple but good. I like it.
I don't really obsess over manes. Luna's is obv best

Does anyone know where I can download a collection of the actual pony songs from the show? I've got a lot of remixes but sometimes I feel like listening to the originals.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
She only lied about the one thing. She said she could do anything better than any of them, and she proved it by tying up Apple Jack, spinning a rainbow around Dash, and turning Rarity's hair green. Talent.
She didn't even outdo anything really. She just tripped them up, and pretty much did with magic what they were capable of doing without it.

Dash has the most simplistic mane in the history of manes...
And that's why it's soooo good

Proves that most of the ponyfanon has no idea what's good and what's not.
>calling the votes on an opinion poll wrong
Earth ponies. :glare:

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
She didn't even outdo anything really. She just tripped them up, and pretty much did with magic what they were capable of doing without it.
Yes.

>calling the votes on an opinion poll wrong
Earth ponies. :glare:
There are lots of different opinions, but some opinions are incorrect. The winner of that poll was one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom